Whatcha Reading? (Lemon)

I noticed Nightmare was more secluded than usual
The way he was sitting on the couch, how he was hiding the pages of the book.
I sat on the couch opposite of the other, putting on my glasses and taking out my knitting supplies. I was now able to see more clearly, focusing on how I put the needle through the fabric. From my peripheral vision I could see him glance at me every now and then. A soft cyan hue dusting his cheeks. The next time he'd glance my way I glanced back, our eyelights meeting. The blush deepening. He was the first to break away, going back to his book

"So, whatcha reading? Hm?"
I snatched the book and skimmed through the page. It was a sex scene, it was soft, there was nothing kinky to it, no fetishes, it was as vanilla it could get.
"Give me that!" He snatched the book back, blushing from anger and embarrassment.
I chuckled, "So, that's what you like, isn't it. For someone so big and bad I wasn't expecting this."
"Have you even had sex before?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He started to stutter in an attempt to make words, an obvious answer to my question.
He finally got his words together and answered, "So? Why does it matter to you?" Annoyance in his voice.
"Hmmm, no reason really." I slowly walked towards him, backing him up against the wall. Slamming my hands on the sides of Nightmare.
It was entertaining to see him get all flustered.
I was only slightly taller than him, but he seemed to shrink underneath me.

I was suddenly pulled through a goopy portal, landing on a soft bed on top of Nightmare—his ecto summoned. I didn't think he'd actually do something. I didn't move. His tentacles reached under his turtleneck, removing the article of clothing. His boobs falling out as the shirt was lifted above his head.
I just couldn't contain myself anymore. I wrapped my hand around one of his breasts, squishing it and playing with the nipple as small moans escaped him. I planted kisses all over his chest. Nightmare softly mumbling underneath me. One hand griping the sheet, the other resting on my skull.
I kissed my way to his other breast, licking and sucking on his nipple. I wanted to make sure he was fully relaxed and aroused.

I sat up, grabbed my scarf, and pulling it off. Then started sliding my jacket off.
I pulled my pants halfway down, summoning the bottom part of my ecto. As I undressed Nightmares tentacles slipped his shorts off. Revealing his dripping wet entrance. I got hard thinking about how wet he was for me.
I lead my hard cock into Nightmares slick entrance as he let out a small whine. I reassured him in a soothing voice as I continued to slowly push into him, "You're doing so good, you're taking my dick so well. I know it's big, but I know you can take it all. That's it, that's right." Nightmare covered his face with his hands, cumming just from the sound of my voice. His breath was shaky, "Please...go slowly."
"Thrust slowly..." I did what he said. Continuing to go slow, but I'm not sure how long I can hold it up. I just want to slam into him.
With his walls squeezing around my length, I couldn't take it anymore. "I need to move, with how tightly you're squeezing it's driving me crazy." Nightmare gave an annoyed puff, "fine."

My length popped out as I flipped him over, his hands and knees on the bed. He lay his head down, his ass up in the air, his eye closed, relaxed. I pushed back in once he was in position.
I thrust forward, I was able to get deeper into him in this position. I soon started to get faster and faster. "Error! I-I can feel you hitting my cervix! Your tip is entering my womb! D-Don't cum inside me!" I wasn't listening, I was too focused on how I was thrusting into him.
With one final thrust past his cervix and into his womb. My seed squirting into him.
"Y-Youre cumming inside! Your warm and sticky seed is inside me now!"  I pulled out of him as he fell down onto his stomach, his legs spread with my cum slowly seeping out. "A-Asshole." He huffed, rolling over onto his back, soon falling asleep.

Shit, I went too far. I jumped up, quickly putting my clothes back on, wanting to get out of here. I just couldn't stay after all that. I took one last look at him; what a mess I made of him. Full and covered in my hot, sticky liquid. The least I could do was cover him with a blanket before I left.

I plopped down into my beanbag that sat in the antivoid, thinking about how pathetic I was to leave him, what a coward I was to leave him looking like that after what I had done. Could I even face him again? What would he think of me? Why was I worried about such trivial things? I shouldn't care about what he thinks of me.

The voices in the antivoid are many of his inner thoughts. Asking questions that he wanted answers to; questions, answers, and telling him things he already knew. I mean, how else would the voices know what he had done before coming back to his so called home.

The voices decided to chime into my private conversation with myself.
"Do you think he'll want to do it again?" One asked, soon another chimed in, "Of course, and maybe next time he'll let you cum inside."
"You fucked him first; didn't even kiss him once. Isn't that something. Taking his virginity before even giving a little kiss."
"We know you want to do it again, was it the slick warmness and the way he clenched around you that makes you want him again?"
"Was it the way he looked underneath you? Or the way he looked at you? I bet he's never let anyone see him so submissive before."
"You were the first monster to hear his moans. I bet they were so sweet." Of course they were sweet.
"You've become a different kind of destroyer." The voices snickered. "Seems like you're now set on destroying Nightmare instead of AUs." Oh stars, was that really my intentions? To break him? I oddly enjoyed the idea, ramming into him until he fully submits to me. But no, I'd never take advantage of him like that. Plus, he's not stupid, he'd know what I was doing.

I slowly woke up, sitting up. The blanket that covered me sliding off. I rubbed my eye, removing the blanket off of me.
My body was all sticky, along with the sheets. My tentacles took off the sheet, tossing the stained deep purple sheet into a hamper basket. Grabbing a fresh new one to put on in its place.

I prepared a bath, sinking into the warm water.
As I washed up I thought about what happened before I fell asleep.
I couldn't help but smile at the memories. Thinking about the details, humming to myself as I scrubbed my bones. Oh how he was so gentle, it made me shutter. I knew how lovestruck I was, but I would never admit that I was.

After I was done enjoying the warm bath, I got out, drying myself off and wrapping myself in a deep purple robe, a golden crescent stitched onto the left breast side of the soft fabric.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Preparing myself a pot of tea.

I feel like I should apologize, but...for what? He wanted me to fuck him, did he not?
Ah, it was probably because he didn't want me to release inside him. How embarrassing. I really should apologize then.

I made my way into the kitchen, looking around. I didn't see Nightmare, but at least no one else was up. I could have this quite private conversation without someone ease dropping. I proceeded into the living room, that was where Nightmare was. Sitting on the couch, with a familiar book in his hand.

I glanced at his sternum before looking away and clearing my throat, "Uuuh...I feel like I should apologize for what happened yesterday." He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" Did he really not know what I was talking about? "The...The other day...in your room." It felt strange talking about it out in the open. I pulled at my scarf, it was restricting, making me hot.
"Oh, that! I-I didn't mind."
"Truthfully, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"O-Oh." I was pretty surprised. "Then we'll have to...do it again sometime."
"That'd be wonderful."

He grabbed me by my scarf, yanking me towards him, whispering, "But if you cum inside me again," he chuckled, "then I don't know what I'd do to you."
"But I know it'll be a large punishment."