Sleepy Cuddles (Fluff)

It was almost midnight as Error wondered through the castle hallways. He came to Nightmares door and walked into his room, "...Night?..." He was asleep. Error didn't want to wake him up so he quietly slid into bed next to Nightmare. He had his back to Night, Error though if Night woke up it'd be weird to face him. A few minutes passed and tentacles wrapped around Error. He started to sweat thinking he'd be thrown across the room, but instead he was brought closer to Nights chest. Error then cuddled and fell asleep into the tentacles as they hugged him more.

Morning soon came and Nightmare woke up a little groggy. He realized his tentacles were wrapped around something, or more like someone. He rubbed his eye and looked at Error next to him. "E-Error?" Night tried to wake him up, "Error, wake up." He gently poked Error a few times attempting to awake the glitch. After a few more pokes Error woke up as he yawned, "Mmm...stop that..." Nights tentacles let go of Error and replaced the tentacles with himself. Error soon opened his eyes and his face was in Nightmares chest. "Night?" Error looked up at him with a small tint of blush. "Oh, morning Error. You didn't want to wake up so I though I'd leave you be." he then placed his head on Errors. "Well I'm awake now. So I guess I'll be going." Error tried to get out of Nights grasp but it was too hard. "Y-You can let me go now you know." "I know, but I just don't want to right now." He kissed Errors forehead, his yellow blush growing darker. He hid his face in Nights jacket. Night just chuckled. He grabbed Errors chin and brought his face to his. "N-Night? Wh-What are you doing?" "Nothing. Just looking." Error didn't know what was happening or what to do, so he just sat there. Night soon kissed Error, he was shocked that he kissed him. Oddly, Error loved it and didn't mind. He started to melt into the kiss, he wrapped his arms around Nights neck while Night let Errors tounges explore. Error pulled away from the kiss and immediately hid his face back in Errors chest. "S-Sorry." "Oh don't be sorry, I loved it." Night purred. There was awkward silence between the two until Error quietly mumbled, "I love you." While Night responded, "Love you too."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Probably was a lil crappy since I'm like really tired and have no ideas for stories at the moment. But once I actually sleep for once I might get some good ideas! Welp...hope you enjoyed it anyway!