A Little Chilly (Fluff)

It was usually naturally cold in Outertale due to how thin the atmosphere was; but today seemed to be one of the coldest.

On a small floating plot of land two skeletons sat.
"I wasn't expecting it to be so cold out today." Error said. "Its quite alright, I do not mind." Nightmare leaned against Error as he took a sip from his pipping hot tea; both hands wrapped around the cup for its warmth. The scarf they shared slightly slacking down. "As long as I have you and my tea here I'll be just fine."

"But I didn't forget about you." Nightmare pulled out a small thermos from his pocket and handed it to the glitched skeleton beside him. As Error opened it the sweet smell of hot chocolate made its way to his nonexistent nose. "Ooooo, hot chocolate!" Nightmare softly giggled at his childlike reaction. "I couldn't leave you with nothing warm to drink."
"Thanks Nighty." Error started to drink, "Ow! Hot!" He winced back, almost spilling some. "Careful! I don't want you getting burnt!" Error slightly smiled as he rubbed the back of his head, "hehe, I know I know, I'll be more careful with it. I promise." Nightmare sighed with a smile, "I just don't want you to get hurt." Nightmare snuggled closer to Error, Error leaning to the side a little to kissed the other on top his skull, " I love you my little prince."
"And I love you ya big glitchy goof."