A night to remember

(Dahlia POV) 

***WARNING! Things are getting spicey ;) ***

After my offer to help, he stared at me, his jaw dropped. I cant lie, with all this touching he's been doing to me, the bare skin contact, I cant help but yearn for a bit more. The tension since we got out of the water has been almost unbearable.

"Are..you sure?" Sun's voice is low, seductive. His hands slowly slide around my hips, pulling me closer to him. "You want to hook up with me? In the woods?"

I bit my lip, leaning closer to him. Keeping eye contact as I pressed my waist to his, leaning up to his face cupping one of his cheeks.

"Yes," My voice was a shakey whisper. Eager for him, his touch, I yearned for more.

My yes was all it took. Our lips clashed without a second thought, he groaned lowly as he pushed me back, climbing over my body his hands trailing over my curves. I wrapped my arms around his back, deepening the kiss, he went to pull back and i lightly bit his lip. He growled and slid his hand down my lower stomach, pausing before his eyes looked to me. 

"P-please..." I whimpered as his fingers hovered over underwear. 

"Tell me," He leans back a bit. Pressing his fingers against me, a smirk spreading across his face feeling just how wet he's made me. "What do you want from me, sweet cheeks?"

I growled, he knows damn well what I want. I tried not to make any noises, bucking my hips a bit against his hand. He didnt move, taking pleasure in the sight of me all worked up. 

"You know w-what i want," I glanced down at his hand, beyond it to his waist then back up to his eyes. "I want, y-you to destroy me."

He licks his lips, rubbing the pad of his thumb down until he found my clit. I gasped gripping onto the pillows as he rubs it slowly, watching me whine. He leans up and kisses my lips, slowly kissing down to my neck. I tilted my neck as his hand removed from my slit, in place his knee spread my legs and his hips met mine. I moaned as he moved against me, grinding as he placed kisses all over my neck, trying to not leave marks. I bucked up against him, he groaned and bit into my shoulder.

"S-sun~" I moaned digging my nails a bit into his back. 

He glanced up at me, smirking as he removed my bra, then slowly removed my underwear. Taking one of my breasts he kissed it then licked my nipple, I shuddered as he did. Slowing his grind so he could suckle on it. I squeaked sliding my hands into his fur, lightly tugging at it. He paused and looked up at him. The lust in his eyes growing by the second, he trailed kisses downwards before lifting my legs over his shoulders. His tongue slid over my slit, teasing my entrance before he flicks his tongue over my clit. I moaned keeping my hands in his fur as he sucks and licks my clit, squirming as the pressure inside me builds, he slides his tongue down thrusting inside me. I shrieked as he pumped it in and out of me, growling as i squirmed. The pressure inside me was becoming to great, forming a knot in my lower abdomen. I tugged his hair as my legs shook tightening around his head, trying to not cum so soon but he got me so worked up.

"S-sun!" I moaned. "I-im g-gonna c-c-"

I couldnt finish, my back arching as I came over his tongue, he lingered there a moment before leaning back licking his lips. 

"So early?~" He smirked. "I got you so worked up didnt i?~

I shot up, grabbing him flipping him over straddling his waist. I kept his underwear on as I ground against his bulge, he stared at me in shock before his hands slid to my waist. His eyes locked on me, only on me, he reached up to touch my breasts but I leaned down and kissed him. sucking on his lip before trailing to his ear. Nibbling on the lobe, he groaned sliding his hands over my back, I trailed my kisses down his neck biting his shoulder like he did to me.

"F-fuck dahlia~" Sun groaned, his hips bucking up against me. 

"I'm not done with you~" I trailed my kisses down, leaving his waist pulling his underwear off, smirking up at him as I licked his erection. "Look how hard you are~"

He slid his hands down to my hair this time, I wasted no more time before I sucked his tip, deep throating him and bobbing my head. He cursed his own back arching a bit, his tail curling around my neck, his legs shook, he was built up just as much as i was. I lowered my head one more time, humming so my throat vibrated against him, he called my name as he came into my throat. Slowly I pulled back, licking up his juices smirking up at him.

"So early~" Mocking his earlier statement.

Sun stared down at me before leaning up flipping us around again. I bit my lip and spread my legs, the monkey King was still very much hard. Sun smirks and presses himself against me before slowly entering. I gasped rolling back my eyes, cursing under my breathe. He showered my face in kisses.

"Ready?~" His voice shook, this man was doing everything he could to hold himself still.

"Sun," I looked him in the eyes. "F-fuck me.~"

Sun didnt hesitate, he started thrusting slow so we could get a feel for each others bodies. Both of us moaning into each others ears. My arms wrapped around his body holding him against me as he breathes heavily into my neck, his thrusts steadily getting harder and faster. My moans turning into screams of pleasure, scratching at his back as he searches for my good spot. I screamed his name once he found it, he leaned back thrusting into it, one hand shifted my face to look at him.

"Look at me as I fuck you," He growled thrusting relentlessly into me. "If you dare look away, I'll stop until you look back, understood?~"

"Y-yes~" I shifted my face a bit kissing the palm of his hand.

"Good girl~"

Sun leaned back fully, hands on my hips as he pounds into me, the knots in my stomach getting more and more intense. Fuck this man has me so sensitive~

"S-sun! iIM IM-" Once again, I couldnt finish my words as I came.

Sun stopped his eyes rolling back as he felt my juices flow over him, he slowly pulled out before flipping me onto my hands and knees. Pushing my head into the pillows as he entered me again, his torso pressed against my back as he railed my from behind.

"F-fuck dahlia," He moans kissing my shoulders. "You feel so good~"

I couldnt speak, him thrusting into me, his body pressed to mine, even if i wanted to speak I couldnt process the words. I felt so good, I've never felt this incredible before. I screamed as he pounded into my cervix, the sound of his hips slamming into mine almost drowning out my voice. I swear if we were in my apartment someone would call the cops with how loud we were being. 

"Dahlia," He moans as his thrusts slow down. Slow but hard thrusts that make my body squirm. My legs gave out but he held my waist up so he could keep going. "F-fuck I-im so close~"

I leaned my ass back into his thrusts, he groaned louder and louder, my walls tightening around his shaft. I want him to cum, I want him to fill me up, I want to feel him warm me from the inside out. He slaps my rear, panting as his thrusts start to stagger. Until he thrusts one more time deep into me, finishing inside me. The knot that had developed releasing as he does. Sun collapses on top of me, panting heavily.

"H-holy shit s-sun," I pant reaching out placing my hand over his. 

"I-i needed...that.." Sun slowly pulls out before moving beside me. Pulling me into his arms. 

"I-i think..we both did.." I looked into his eyes planting a kiss on his lips. "Gotta admit, best hook up i've ever had."

"Well obviously," He smirks and kisses my forehead before flopping his head on the pillow. "Now we can sleep..."

"I'm gonna sleep so good," I pressed my forehead into his chest. Closing my eyes as my body relaxed.

The two of us laid there quietly for a long while, our bodies calming down before we lulled off to sleep.