Girl talk

(Dahlia POV)

It's been about a month since everything happened. Sun has been coming over a bit more often then usual, I in turn visit his mountain when I can. Macaque stays over almost every single night now, lounging on my couch and just talking to me. The two of us have really gotten to know the smaller things about each other, it's nice he's opening up more. 

In turn the more time I spend with one of them specifically, the happier I've been feeling and the looser I get to be. The two have respected that I'm friends with them both, but there's been this weird growing tension whenever I mention the others name in front of the other. It's starting to get a bit frustrating, so I've decided to enlist the help of my trusty feelings experts. I stayed over after work, letting Macaque know I'd be late for our first day back to training again. 

"So what'd you want our expert opinions on?" Mk grinned sitting there trying to pose like a journalist.

"Yes yes tell us," Mei smiled sipping some tea. Trying to hide her excitement.

"Okay so," I drummed my fingers thinking then sighed. "Its about Sun and Macaque."

They leaned forward grinning, excited to hear what I had to say.

(Mei POV) )One time pov!)

"OKay so," Dahlia leaned on her elbows eye brows furrowed. "Whenever I mention the others name so much as in their presence, they seem to get weirdly tense? Like they hate when the others name comes out of my mouth?"

I nodded along, glancing over at MK who glanced at me at the same time. Both of us eagerly nodding.

"I love spending time with them, they're such amazing friends." She sighs and rubs her face frustrated. "But this tension is going to kill me one day. It's getting worse and I dont understand what's going on!"

"Ah I see," Mk leaned back chuckling. "You oblivious young one."

"So so dumb," I sighed and slid her some water. "Have some. This is gonna be big."

Dahlia looked at us both confused, slowly sipping her water.

"Have you considered they're indirectly fighting one another to win your heart?" I smirked.

Dahlia chocked on her water and coughed gasping for air.

"W-WHAT?!" She wiped her mouth with a napkin, shocked as can be. "There's NO WAY!"

"Think about it," MK holds up his hand counting on his fingers. "The tension, they're clearly affectionate towards you, touchy, dont deny that we've seen the subtle touches between you all."

"How did you not figure this out?!" I watched her face as she started thinking. 

"I genuinly didnt know?!" She face palmed groaning and slumped into her chair. "Fuck I played right into it! I just thought the affection was a cute monkey friend thing?!"

"Noooo," MK shook his head. "No no definetly not."

I watched Dahlia smack her head on the table, dumbfounded. I patted Mk shoulder and sighed.

"This calls for one on one girl time," I nodded to him. "Begone my friend."

MK frowned then nodded, giving me a thumbs up before dashing outside. 

"Alright spill," I poked Dahlia head. "You're hiding sometthiinnnggg!"

Dahlia sighs and sits up thinking, as if contemplating on something then looks at me. 

"Before the fight, just before I got back my memories. uh..." She clears her throat. "Sun and i hooked up."

It was my turn to spit out water now, sadly all over Dahlia face. I knew something was going on here but THAT was a shocker!