Memory help

(Sun POV)

The next morning, I woke up before Dahlia. Exhausted from the previous night, I looked over at her sleeping nestled in the pillows, then at the bite on her shoulder smirking. I went out and got some fresh breakfast, and cooked it for her. By the time it was done, she came out rubbing her eyes, dressed in her undergarments. She grabbed her clothes getting dressed and turned to me with a sleepy smile.

"Morning, sunshine." She sat down next to me. "Breakfast? Awww"

"How do you feel this morning?" I wrapped my tail around her as I handed her her half of breakfast.

"Sore, but so worth it." She hungrily chows down  smiling. "And you?"

"Same here!" I laughed. "Now that we got that out of our systems, we can get your memories back today."

Dahlia went quiet, staring at her food then she looked over at me.

"Im afraid of what im going to find out.." She gulps.

"No matter what you find out. I'll be right there." I smiled at her and gently put my arm around her shoulder. "OKay?"

"OKay," She smiled back leaning into me a bit as she finished up.

After breakfast we cleaned up, I got rid of the tent and she took care of the fire. After we cleaned up we flew off on my cloud, her arms wrapped around me. 

"So, who is this friend of yours?" Dahlia asks.

"Well, an old one. We have a truce right now so hopefully they wont mind helping," I nervoulsy chuckled as I flew us down landing in front of their home. Knocking on the big doors. "JUst keep close just in case."

She scooted closer to me as the doors swung open, I put my arm out a big watching as DBK stared down at me.

"What are you doing here?!" DBK balls his hands into fists ready to bash my face in.

"Whoa whoa big guy, "I held up my hands gulping. "I came for help."

"Help?" DBK looked at me confused, rightfully so. I never usually come asking anyone for help. His eyes flicked behind me and he raised a brow. "Who's that?"

"uh.." Dahlia slightly stepped around me waving. "Names Dahlia, I'm assuming you two know each other?"

"Ah...long story. I'll tell you later," I rubbed my neck flashing her my signature smile before looking at DBK seriously. "Please, I know you have something to help with memories."

DBK watched me carefully before looking at Dahlia, He sighed and stepped to the side gesturing for us to follow. I walked in keeping her close to me, looking around warily. DBK led us to the dining room before making us sit at the long table as he sits down as well.

"Tell me what you want, dont make me regret this." DBK glared hard at me.

"So, Sun here says you have something that could get my memories back?" Dahlia fiddles with her hands a bit. 

"So this favor is for you..." DBK grumbles and stares at me. "I dont do hand outs. this-"

"Please!" Dahlia slams her hand down making me flinch.

"Dahlia," I touched her arm gulping.

"I'm sorry for being brash but I need my memories!" She keeps eye contact with the demon bull king, hands slowly clenching. "I have to remember...If i dont then Im not sure I can defeat the woman hunting me."

Dbk quietly stares at Dahlia, I'll admit that boldness of hers is going to kill us one day. She slowly sits back down staring at DBK as a gust of wind pushes into the room, PIF floats down next to her husband huffing.

"Just help the poor girl dear," PIF looks at him hen dahlia. "Bur first, let's get her in less revealing clothes."

Dahlia goes to open her mouth, but her and PIF disappear. I shot up glaring DBK down.

"If you so much as hurt her!" I growled gripping the table tightly.

"I have no interest in hurting her," DBK huffs leaning back in his chair. "Why are you even helping her?"

"Duh, she's my friend." I sit back down huffing.

"Interesting friendship," he shakes his head at me. "I have what you need, but it will be done here. After this you better stay away from my home, monkey king."

"Yes yes no problem," I sighed. 

The two of us sat in silence for a while, jsut watching each other until the winds picked up and PIF and Dahlia appeared again. The two stopped their conversation nodding to each other. Dahlia was dressed in a simple red dress with golden flames embroidered along the hem, she looks at me and smiles.

"You didnt tell me they were so cool!" Dahlia looks at PIF smiling.

I watched pif hid her chuckle before she started walking beside her husband. I followed looking at Dahlia, her hand shook from nervousness, i reached out lightly touching her hand to reassure her I was there. She lightly squeezed my hand before letting go as we entered a large room. PIF walked over to a small pendant.

"Come here," PIF waits for Dahlia to come over before placing the pendant around her neck. "This will hurt, you're memories will be seen only by you. However, this process is going to be very painful."

Dahlia looked over at me when she heard me take a step forward, I want her memories back but if its going to be torture? She stares at me, determination written all over her face. 

"I dont care," Dahlia looks back to PIF. "let's do this."

Pif nods, glancing at me before she activates the pendant. Something doesnt feel right, something isnt-

Dahlia screamed, her head snapping back as she floated upwards. Her eyes and mouth glowing as her body twitched, a surge of energy pulsed from her. Sending the three of us skidding back a couple of feet.