The rescue

(sun pov)

I hovered over where  the faint energy of the woman was coming from. Leaking out from the ground like some sort of disease. Her ward was failing, she must be distracted. I hopped off my cloud and activated my gold vision. Under the soil was an abandoned mine, looking along the hallway I could see a row of cages. Someone had just broken out of one, it's not dahlia.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I reared back my fist, punching through the roof of this part of the mine and bolted down the tunnel. "MACAQUE!"

He looked up at me as he stood over a guard, his eyes widened and he just barely caught my fist before it hit his face.

"Whoa Wukong!" He laughed as he pushed back against me, he was struggling more then usual though. "I get you missed our fights but now isnt the time!"

"Where is Dahlia?!" I pushed harder, removing my hand grabbing him by the throat and squeezing. "What did you DO?!"

"I didnt!" He gagged glaring at me. "It was that woman!" 

"You expect me to believe you?!" I growled squeezing harder.

Macaque opened his mouth, but froze eyes flicking behind me. A scream echoed through the tunnels, I dropped Macaque and turned around horrified.

"She took her below," Macaque coughed before punching a light switch. The blaring lights shutting off and he sighed in relief. "Look I know we hate each other but we both care about that stupid girl."

"Fine," I growled moving forward angrily. "I get the destroy her."

As we moved forward, i froze. The drop that the screaming came from, rose the woman, holding Dahlia tightly by the neck. Dahlia squirmed and gasped but there was a spear aimed directly over her heart, she couldnt move much.

"Perfect! You're both here," The woman laughs as she holds Dahlia up higher. "Odd you took interest in this worthless bitch. I love torturing her but it's getting old. She's not as insane as she used to be."

"Let her go," I growled moving to attack. Stopping short as the spear dug closer to her chest. "

"Ah ah ah," The woman laughed. "NOt another step monkey king. Or you're slut gets it!"

Dahlia opened her eyes, looking at me. Her eyes widening, fear washing over her and concern. She doesnt want me to get hurt, its obvious, but I wont. I'm going to get rid of the woman who hurt her, she could see the rage in my face. Dahlia eyes flicked behind me to macaque, then back at me and she smirked a bit.

"Good monkey," The woman giggles and moves the spear. "Now, how about you-"

She suddenly went flying the second the spear moved, Macaque looked pissed as he kicked her through the wall. He quickly grabbed Dahlia pulling her close.

"Dumbass," He smirked down at her.

"Fuck you," Dahlia winced as he set her on her feet.

I turned and bolted after the woman. She was barely getting back up before I slammed onto her.

"You thought you could hurt the woman who's close to both of us?!" I slammed my fist into her before throwing her upwards through the roof. Jumping up after her.

"Clearly!" She laughed as she steadied herself in the air. Holding up her hand as hundreds of spears rained down on me. "I'll be a legend for killing all of you!!"

I easily dodged the spears, it almost feels too easy. The woman laughs as I got closer, I stopped and narrowed my eyes, I whipped around catching the real womans fist. It sent me staggering mid air a bit, I slammed my fist into her stomach and she hit me. I could hear the slams echoing around us as she met my speed, move for move. I moved, dodging her fist and slammed my foot into her slamming her into the ground.

"Shes copying me," I watched her get up grinning. Rolling her shoulders like she wasnt even fazed.

"SUN!" My eyes flicked to Dahlia being helped out of the hole i made by Macaque, Macaque in turn his helping was beating the shit out of minions that kept coming at them. "SHE ABSORBS STRENGTH! THE HARDER YOU HIT-"

"The stronger she gets," I looked back to the woman but she had disappeared. I looked around for her before diving down do dahlia and macaque.

"This is fucking annoying! Why are they multiplying?!" Macaque summons his shadow clones, making them fend off the minions as he turns and glares at me. "Where-"

Dahlia reacted before the two of us could, she had grabbed both of us yanking us out of the way as a massive spear nearly crushed us all. We rolled and I got up.

"Really? A spear" I scoffed and pulled my hair, making my own clones as they launched up at the woman. "Copy cat!"

Macaque launched into the air, barreling at the woman. He yelled something I couldnt understand as the two locked into combat, I turned to dahlia.

"How do we kill her?!"

"Last time I almost killed her, but that was before I lost most of my power!" Dahlia got up wincing holding her side as she looked up then at me. "Like the monster Macaque killed before you got here, we have to go for the heart! It's not her heart, it's her only weak point!"

I thought a moment, glancing at her.

"We'll make an opening," I crouched down nodding to her. "You rip out her heart." 

I launched into the air, the woman had created hundreds more spears, whipping them around in the air making it difficult to reach her. Macaque is at the center, he's having a hard time dodging her blows, he's hit her too many times. Making her hits much stronger then before, I bolted into the spiral of spears, wincing as several managed to cut me. 

Down below I heard Dahlia yell, it was pained and determined. I had to trust in what she was going to do. The woman was smart, using our own strengths against us. I could see in her face though,

she didnt expect us to work together.