Finally

(Dahlia pov)

"I hope that got the point across?" I gulped, sheepishly smiling at him. He just stared at me, his eyes trailing along my face, lingering at my lips. "M-macs?"

Macaque pulled us away from the tree, holding me in the open. He placed his hand on my cheek before leaning in and kissing me, a sweet tender kiss. His thumbs sliding along my cheek, his hand snaked around my waist keeping my body tight to his. I didnt remove my arms from around his neck, fingers running through his fur. He deepened the kiss, ever so slightly dipping me, I could feel my heart leaping around in my chest.  

He dipped me a bit farther, and farther, until we lost our footing and crashed to the ground. Breaking our kiss so we wouldnt bash into one anothers teeth. 

"so...you really arent kicking me out, huh?" He smirked down at me, hovering over me. His voice lower then usual, a relieved undertone to it. 

"You really are dense, arent you?" I slid my hand back down to his face, pulling him down easily and planting a tender kiss to his forehead. 

"mmmm," He shifted his arms so he practically laid on top of me. Leaning into the forehead kiss sighing. "You are a tease, you know that right?"

I snickered and tipped up his chin, batting my eyes at him innocently.

"My my, whatever do you mean macs?" I leaned my head back, dramatically putting my hand to my forehead. 

Macaque took the chance and dove in, showering my jawline with kisses. I snorted and burst into a fit of uncontrollable flustered giggles at the onslaught. His kisses tenderly trailed down to my neck, kissing every inch of my skin. I never knew he'd be such a tender kisser, it's got my head spinning and my heart going a million miles a minute. He buried his face into my neck for a moment before leaning back, his eyes had softened a bit as he looked down at me.

"So," His tail curled slowly around one of my legs and he smirked. "What actually was the tally board?"

"Mei helping me not to be an idiot," I chuckled placing one of my hands onto his chest. His heart racing just like mine. "I kept putting others before my own happiness...i'm not doing that anymore."

"Oh?" He smirked and slid his hand along my side. His fingers drinking in the warmth from my body. "What makes you happy? hm?"

"You really going to make me say the obvious?" I raised my brow.

"I want to hear you way it," His hand lingered on my waist. A smug smile on his face.

I took the chance and shoved him back, changing our positions. Now it's my turn to lay on him, i gently traced his cheek with my knuckle rolling my eyes.

"Clearly it's the dumbass under me," I chuckled leaning down kissing his cheek. Kissing the corners of his lips, oh this is the kind of teasing I've wanted for a while now. 

"More like the dumbass on me," His hands gently rested on my lower back. Shifting his face kissing my cheek in return. 

"I want to hear you say it," I leaned back. Adjusting myself so I could comfortably sit on him, watching his flustered face. "Go on, macs."

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes. A smug teasing smile playing at his lips.

"Go on. Say. It." I leaned down to his ears, whispering lowly. "Darling."

That got a rise out of him, his hands slightly clenched on my body and his ears twitched. I chuckled at his reaction and leaned back a bit to stare at his face. He still had this soft loving look on his face, but it was more serious now. I gulped, oh i hope i didnt over do it.

"Say that again," He growls sitting up now. I sit on his lap, facing him. His hands back onto my waist. "Say it again and I might just have to show you how you've made me feel all this time together."

"That a threat," I shifted a bit in his lap. pressing my forehead to his. "Or a promise, darling?"

He lowly chuckled and tilted his head up kissing me. A bit more intense this time, his fingers tightened along my waist. My hands gripped onto his shirt, it was my turn to deepened the kiss. To turn it up just a hair, our bodies rocking back and forth as he made out with each other. Barely trying to get even a gasp of air until we couldnt take it anymore. I pulled back first, gasping. 

"A promise." He smirks, his tail around my leg again. His hand moving up and playing with the ends of my hair. "You're mine now, you know that right?"

"About time," I chuckled and tilted us sideways so we lay side by side in the grass. "Took you long enough."

"Oh shut up and enjoy this," He chuckles pulling me tightly to him. 

We laid like that for a bit, just us in the grass. Relishing in one anothers arms, content with the outcome. I finally get to feel this side of him, this soft loving side reserved for that one special person. This is perfect. I yawned and he snickered, making us fall through the shadows and plopping us right into my bedroom. I squeaked when we landed on my bed then rolled my eyes.

"You better know you're stuck with me tonight," I snuggled into his chest smiling.

"Dam right," He yawned and hid his face in my hair. "Rather stuck right here...then in a tree."

I laughed at that. the two of us slowly lulling off to sleep.