first day officially done!

YOUR POV

i only realized if i was gonna skip i need my stuff and facepalmed myself mentally. i decided ill set a 20 minute timer since this is our last class and i honestly just wanted to set up my pc and start an stream. i sighed a noticed a door to the outside. i felt a grin form on my face and walked towards it. i made sure it didnt set off some weird alarm before i opened it and headed outside. i also checked if it locked from the outside and thank god it didnt. "dam a shooter can easily come in here" i mumbled under my breath and walked out. there was a small fence i could easily jump over so well, i did. i jumped over it and walked around feeling kinda anxious wondering if i someone would come out. i noticed i had 13 minutes on my timer, "damn that was like 7 minutes" i walked back towards the fence and jumped over it. i opened the door and ran down like 5 hallways before noticing i ran past my classroom. i walked back and entered the class trying to hold my breath so no one noticed i was running. i walked towards my seat and sat down. i took a deep breath and put my head down on the desk. everyone already started packing up bc there was 2 minutes left. i got up and also put my stuff in a stack. i walked up to my teachers desk and put down the pass. she looked at me and nodded. i looked at kenny and kyle laughing their ass off which kinda made me smile.

*RINGGG*

"no homework today!" i smiled and walked out with my stuff. "y/n~!" i turned around and ofc it was kenny. "what" "weird question are you and matthew dating??" "no why" "oh idk you guys seem really close" "duh were siblings" his eyes widened a little, "ohhh" "why you jelly im close to a guy" "what- hell no" he rolled his eyes. "no need to get all defensive dummy i was joking" "whatever" i pushed him a little as a joke but instead he pushed me harder. "ow you dumb ass" "sorry" i pushed harder and walked a little faster. he caught up pretty fast and glared at me. "if you push me you like eating dog shit" "that isnt fair though!" "cry abt it cry baby" he rolled his eyes at me, "aye dont roll your eyes at me" "sorry mommy" "shut up with the weird names kenny" "sorry its funny seeing your reaction though" "huh?" "your face turns light pink and you always try playing it off by acting all tough" "liar i would never blush at anything you say" yeah but some how you still turn pink like a strawberry" "shut up already you act like you've never been flustered in your life" "because i havent" "what about at lunch today?" "wha-" "i saw you turn red under you hoodie dummy" "yeah because i was burning up" i looked at him dead in the eye and ofc he folded after 2 seconds. "quit looking at me like that its weird.." "we've just met and your already falling for me" "im not falling for you" "stop lying yk im to sexy to handle" i said jokingly. "shut up and pack up already" "okay okay" i giggled a little at how flustered he already was. i picked up my backpack and was already walking away when kenny magically appeared next to me. "how come you never wait for me" he said with an sarcastic sad voice. "because your always with your friends" "and?" "its awkward especially with eric" "thats because you havent like actually talked with him" "whatever" "so do you think i can come over maybe friday?" "my parents might not like how you talk about women's tits 24/7 but maybe" "oh okay ill keep it together in front of them i guess" "good" "oh yeah dont expect us to kiss or something we're just gonna hang out like normal friends" "wow im just a friend to you?" "yeah" "WOW" "mean ass" "cry about it" "why do we always argue babe" he said while fake crying" "oh shut up" "see!" "just get on the bus dumb ass" "okay baby!" 

another short chapter sorry i honestly dont know what to do 😭

words: 735 February 26 2023