high

YOUR POV
kenny watched as i rested my head on tolkien shoulder. "why are you so flirty today?" "idk i just feel like it" tolkien looked at kenny then at me and realized what i was trying to do. "ppl are watching maybe later" i cringed a little bc of how corny we were being. "wait so you guys are dating!" "no we're not kenny plus mind your business dummy" "you are my business" "no im not" "well whatever i just find it weird you and tolkien are so well uh close" he said while staring at Tolkien's hand on my thigh. "mhm" i said uninterested. "how come he gets to put his hand on your thigh you barely let me even touch you?" "bc your a jerk and he's actually nice" "hey i'm nice sometimes!" "don't you got some girl to fuck or something i'm trying to watch tv" "ugh" he got up and went back into the kitchen with kyle.

"care to explain wtf that was abt?" he whispered before wiping his hand on his pants. "hey you act like my leg is nasty!" "sorry sorry just explain that earlier" "well uh i kinda eavesdropped his conversation with kyle" "and what did you hear?" "the dumb usual weird teen age boy conversation" "which isss?" "him talking about fucking girls and i ended up hearing him say he's just waiting for me to let him fuck me" i whispered just in case he was also listening to our conversation. "you sure?" "yes they were having a full on convo about it!" "holy shit you d-" i covered his mouth and ended up accidentally leaning forward making it look like i was kissing him from behind. "shh!" "yo wtf don't fuck on my couch!" i sat up quickly embarrassed and he was also flustered. "we weren't fucking stfu!" i looked at kyle and kenny and noticed kenny just standing there silently. "well damn kenny i told you tolkien would get to her first" "shut up kyle" "whatever at least you can fuck a new girl since apparently she's already getting fucked by tolkien" "we're not fucking each other you dick head!" we both yelled at kyle at the same time. "yeah yeah just get a room no one cares about you lame excuse" "it's not an excuse?!" "okay okay whatever"

KENNY'S POV
i was felt a lump in my throat and i just stayed silent. kyle started walking and but i didn't follow him. i sat on the couch worried they might do more stuff. at least they wouldn't kiss or something since i'm here. y/n went back into a normal sitting position but still didn't talk to me. "y/n?" she just looked at me not responding. "are you ignoring me?" she nodded and held Tolkien's hand. "quit holding hands it's corny" i mumbled loud enough for them both to hear. "your just jealous she's holding hands with me" i looked at tolkien and was about to say something but y/n did it for me. "tolkien shut up dumb ass" "y/n why can't we hold hands instead of you having to hold hands with him" "kenny shut up he's better then you anyway" "yeah but- well" "what?" i just stayed silent and she looked away from me. "ugh whatever" i said already annoyed. does she hate me or something? she was happy with me in the morning though? she was literally hugging me last night! "y/n?" "what" "can we please just hold hands instead?" "why" "idk i just miss your touch" "that's it?" "yup" "so you sure you aren't also jealous?" "fuck off tolkien" "stay mad she loves me more!" "i could care less" i said rolling my eyes. i know i care more then anything but if i say 'oh yeah my hand is literally shaking from being so nervous because i don't like the thought of you guys dating!' they'll think i'm some weird crazy idiot.

"tolkien shut up your making everything worse cant you see he's already about to throw a hissy fit?" i looked back at y/n and that grin on her face. I felt like she was just playing with my heart, like she squeezing it till it couldn't breathe but let go last minute so she could play even with it some more. "shut up already dumb ass" "okay just don't get mad and start crying" "y/n fuck off and go suck tolkien's dick or something weird ass" "did i hurt your feelings?" god she's knows how to be annoying asf.

i got up and ignored her dumb question and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. i came back and saw tolkien was gone. y/n was just sitting there staring at the tv. i sat away from her this time and just continued watching tv. i noticed her looking at me but shrugged it off. i grabbed my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through social media (idk what y'all use). y/n then got up and dusted herself off. "imma uh go find tolkien" i stayed silent still scrolling. "you hear?" "yeah i don't care go ahead" i said uninterested.

YOUR POV
i expected him to try sitting next to me and hold hands or something but he just went on his phone and ignored me.

AT THE PARK WITH UR FRIENDS
sorry for time skip idk what to write for that scene
i saw kenny just sitting on the bench while everyone did weird shit like eat nasty candy beans and throw up. he just watched and observed not saying much mostly just saying hi to ppl who just arrived to the park. i actually went into the park while they were just in that hang out place where ppl eat and stuff but no one is here today. i went on the swing and pushed myself high up. i don't wanna sound corny but it was lowkey fun i just felt free like not a care in the world. besides the fact i forgot to stream this whole week! i got off the swing and went into the top of the park. i laid down on my stomach and went on my phone. i kicked my feet back and forward while updating my social media. i took a picture of the sky and posted it saying 'at the park bored'. i decided maybe not to include the fact i was with random ppl i didn't even know.

i got up and noticed a car that's similar to my brothers start driving by. i looked at the license plate and saw it was my brother! i immediately tried to hide bc he'd go ballistic if he found out i slept over at a boys house. he had his dumb black hoodie on over his head and walked up to me. "so care to explain all this?" "uh" "yeah that's right get in the car fat ass" "stfu!" i slid down the slide and he held my hands behind me back like he was arresting me. "ay let go!" "okay fine anyways want a cigarette?" "is this a test?" "no fr watch i'll even smoke one" "since when did you smoke?" i said grabbing a cigarette out of the box. "idk a lot of personal stuff is happening in this weird problematic school" "so you do it to relieve stress?" "yeah" we walked far away from the friend group and just relaxed while smoking. "so what abt that kenny dude?" "what about him?" "do you like him?" "idk at this point he gives mixed signals" "that's what boys usually do when they're too nervous to make a move" "trust me he already tried making multiple moves it's just this time instead he's not making any moves!" "don't worry about it lil girl just don't be an asshole but don't be too nice bc boys usually find it awkward and uncomfortable when someone is being too nice and something will eventually happen" "ight" "you wanna get high?" "isn't that dangerous especially out alone where no one knows where we are?" "don't worry abt it dude i got this ik how to walk in a straight line" "wrong test you fucking dumb ass" "yeah yeah here just take a few hits and apparently you'll enter heaven" "where'd you get this?" i said while rolling a blunt. "this dude named randy" he said before smoking it. "oh ik him" "cool" "this shit kinda hits hard the first hit damn" he said coughing. "gimme the lighter" "here" i lighted my blunt and took a hit. i instantly started coughing and blew the smoke away. "i feel so light headed i think my head is melting" "doesn't that hurt?" "idk it feels good though"

DONEEEE. i can't wait to get past these dumb ideas idk why i can't think of what to write. oh yeah ik abt all of this bc my siblings smoke around me too much which i'm not rlly proud of that.

words: 1514, march 13 2023