kiss

KENNY'S POV
my thoughts were interrupted by the group running towards us yelling. "YO YOU FIND HER?" i just nodded and held her hand. "better not have fucked my sister because i swear to god i'll-" "trust me she doesn't like me at all" "what did y'all confess feeling?" "huh oh no" "yeah he only wants to fuck anyways" i looked at her confused on what she meant. "what do you mean?" "it's literally known everywhere and i've heard you talk abt it" "i was joking obviously, wait is that why you've been so mean to me?" "maybe" "i wouldn't date you just for sex?" "can we do this later literally everyone is here" "fine sorry" "aw man" "shut up eric" "shut ur mouth poor a-" "stfu fat ass!" "aye don't tell me to shut up jew!" kyle and eric ofc started arguing and everyone just sat on y/n front lawn. i guess we're staying here for now. i noticed y/n going inside and i followed her of course.

"what are you doing~?" "minding my business" "ugh" she was walking looking in the cabinet for probably a snack so i just waited patiently. i hugged her from behind and kissed her neck softly. "i love you so much.." "i love you more" i felt blush form on my face and kissed a again expect on the cheek this time. "what are you moving up to my lips every kiss or something?" "maybe~" "why are so desperate for a kiss?" "because i love you" she turned and put her hands around my neck. "here" she then kissed me on the lips and we both melted into it very quickly. we broke away from the kiss and i swear my heartbeat was loud enough for her to hear. "enough of that" "can we go to your room?" "why?" "i don't wanna go outside" "fine" she walked to her room and i followed after her again.

YOUR POV
i walked into my room and sat on my bed while kenny sat next to me like a little puppy following his mom. i was still nervous from the kiss and i could tell he was too. i held his hand and grabbed the remote. "you wanna choose a movie or what?" "i'll uh choose" "okay" i handed him the remote and grabbed my blanket. he put on a show and held my hand under the blanket. i rolled over acting like i was tired not wanting to interact with him. tbh now im not even nervous im just confused. "hey don't try hiding from me" "sorry im just tired" "well then cuddle with me" "oh shut up corny dummy" i said smiling forgetting the pit in my stomach. i felt his hands wrap around me and the tv volume go down. he put his head on my shoulder and quickly fell asleep. i got up and played with my hair nervously. i sighed and just fell back down and fell asleep.

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER NEXT ONE BETTER ISTG