kiss?

YOUR POV:
"hey stop that!" he snatched his hand away angrily and put them in his pocket. "but you were just complaining about me holding hands with tolkien-??" "shut up your voice is so annoying" "ugh remind me again why i didn't bring tolkien instead of you" "stop talking about him it's even more annoying" "then don't listen!" i said walking away from him. he instantly walked right next to me again and held my hand. i held his hand but ofc he just had to pull away.

"stop it dumb ass" "but i thought you wanted to hold hands since-" "no stop talking to me stupid ass" "are you on your period or something, need some pads or a tampon?" i said giggling. "your asking to be pushed on the road" "and your literally begging for some attention" "no im not fat ass" "mhm" "annoying ass" he said rolling his eyes. i smiled at him and for some reason it made him more mad. "quit looking at me like that!" "sorry my love"i said giggling. "god you can never shut up" "well sorry dumb ass not my problem your always so cranky" "i'm not always cranky" "yeah yeah whatever" i grabbed my key and walked up to the front door. i unlocked the door and opened it for him. "ladies first~" he just glared at me and walked in. he flipped me off and walked in my room. "i love you too" i walked in my room to see him plopped down on my bed. "aren't you hot with that coat" he just groaned into my pillow and turned around. i crawled on my bed and laid down next to him. he rolled over and put his head on my chest. "aw you love me?" he rolled away and grabbed the remote. "ugh mean ass"

AFTER AN NAP
"wake up dumb ass" "huh..what?" "tolkien keeps on texting you" he showed me my phone and the notifications from the gc plus tolkiens. he said annoyed. "ughh gimme.." "what does he want now..?" i mumbled with kenny sitting next to me trying to look at my phone. i rolled over annoyed at him but he ended up snatching my phone. "hey you dumb ass give it back!" i tried grabbing it but he hid under the blanket closing off all entrances by laying on the corners. he got out of the blanket and handed me my phone. i snatched it quickly and flicked him. "ow, and why does tolkien text you so much?" "no reason" i said with my hand on his head. i started playing with his hair while scrolling through the text messages from the gc.

"i like this type of treatment~" "shut up dummy" i said before taking my hand off his head to text back. "aw" he said with an frown.

tolkien
i don't think kenny likes you tolkien

why?

he just gets so mad whenever i bring you up or when im talking to you like earlier he was complaining the whole walk back abt us

oh you wanna talk about it on call then? 💕

i cant kenny is in the room with me rn

oh wasn't he over yesterday?

yeah but he's already attached plus he said he's gonna leave tomorrow

oh damn feel kinda sorry for you

he's not that bad but it's like he can't survive a minute without attention

every boy is like that with an girl after an while it's kinda like how i am with you yk?

yeah but he's different your kinda like my bestie

wow i'm just a friend to you? 😞

oh shut up you friend zoned me too

i'm just kidding but what is he doing rn?

he's laying between my legs while watching tv

aw love birds 😚 you sure you aren't being hard on yourself yk it's fine to like someone?

yes i know that but he's just messing with me he's a jerk and a player

i've seen you blush around him so many times without you realizing it, it's literally so adorable

wait fr?

yea like a whole bunch

NOOOO THATS SO EMBARRASSING I WANNA SCREAM 😭

lmao i feel kinda bad for you

ugh i wish you were here

everyone wishes i was with them ☺️😙

shut up dumb ass

your lucky i gtg but have fun making out with your bf

HES NOT MY BF

mhm but seriously bye i love you!

i love you more bye!

"kenny?" he hummed an response still focused on the show. "actually nvm i love you" i said messing with his hair. "oh uh i love you too" he said flustered. i smiled seeing his flustered face and watched tv with him.

A HOUR LATER

"come on kenny my legs are so sore get uppp" "nooo.." he said while squeezing my legs together to squish his face. "oww" i tried pushing my body up but he ended up getting up. he crawled on me making me forced to make eye contact with him. "sorry" he said before getting off me. "aw i thought we we're gonna kiss?" i said jokingly. "oh then let's just kiss" he said while getting up to stretch. i crawled up behind him and poked his waist. he laughed before pushing me away. "my waist is sensitive dummy" "whatever mr drama king" "so where's the kiss?" he said smiling. i got up and kissed him on the lips. he was shocked but melted into it quickly. "there you happy now?" i was still shocked on why i did it but i acted like it was nothing. "m-mhm.." he nodded nervously and grabbed his parka. "okay i think i'll start heading home!" "oh why so early?" "my parents probably are noticing me gone i gtg" "oh well okay bye i love you i'll see you at school tomorrow!" "i love you more" he said before leaving my room and heading out.

YAY IM DONE! and sorry idk what to write so the updates have been slow 😭

and i promise i'm not cringy in texts but be fr tolkien wouldn't be all sassy and mean to you since you always ranting to him.

anyways idk how to feel about the kiss scene even though i wrote it

words: 1038, march 4 2023