face reveal?!

YOUR POV

TIME SKIP TO THIRD PERIOD BC I AINT WRITING ALLAT

kenny was still ignoring me but kept looking at me i decided i was gonna ask kyle or stan at lunch about it. i was zoning out thinking about all my past bad habits wondering why i did them. i then thought about maybe asking my brother instead since their pretty good friends since he's talking with them right now. i put in one headphone and played the song 'lover is a day' and copied down notes. i finished everything and decided to rest my head on the desk and go on phone. since i sat all the way in the back no one paid attention to me. i turned off my phone and tried to go to sleep but everyone around me was laughing and chatting. i closed my eyes but instantly got disturbed by a random poke on my back. i got up expecting it to be the teacher but it was kyle and tolkien. "yo dont fall asleep yet dumb ass" bruh what does kyle want i would've been fine with just tolkien. "hello you gonna say something?" "oh uh yeah sorry i zoned out, anyways what do you want" "kenny told me to poke you" "tell him fuck off i was trying to relax" "didn't look like it" "stfu, why'd you bring tolkien?" "oh he was already walking up to you before i got up" "well what tolkien?" "i just wanted to bother you" "bro who knew boys could be so annoying" "wow didn't know you could be such a bitch" "go away already fat ass only tolkien can stay" "wow okay love birds" "i just met him gay ass" "whatever bye" kyle then walked away and went to report to his dumb boss aka kenny. tolkien then sat next to me and we made eye contact which weirdly made my stomach do a weird flip, i guess im not used to eye contact. "can i copy off you?" "sure" i handed him my paper and watched as he copied down my notes. i looked up and noticed kyle coming back again. 

"great here comes the Jewish bitch" tolkien looked up confused, "oh him" "kenny said go suck a donkey dick" "tell him to be a real man and stop sending your gay ass over here" "oh he said to say no thanks if you asked that" "well then tell him fuck off im trying to talk to tolkien" "okay" he walked away but then the teacher announced it was lunch time and i grabbed tolkien by the shirt and dragged him with me. "i wasn't done!" "cry about it" "oh yeah your sitting with me today idc what you say" "bu-" "come on!" kyle then ran up to me again while kenny was no where in sight. "kenny said uh oh yeah, might as well fuck every guy you talk to" "what is he even talking about" "oh idrk im just his messenger" "tell him stop sending me these stupid messages and leave me alone" "okay brb" i saw kyle run towards the lockers and i watched as kenny talked to kyle and them laugh. "what a whore fucking every girl like his opinion would even matter" "mhm" "like who does he think he is saying shit like that!" "yup" i kept on ranting to tolkien even in the lunch line with kyle and eric literally right behind us. "thanks for listening to me tolkien!" "i kinda have to" "cry about it your gonna have to listen to it more later" we then put down our tray and ofc i sat next to him so i could rant more. i rested my head on his shoulder and went on my phone while eating. 

TIME SKIP A DAY BC THIS SHIT IS GETTING BORINGG

kenny was still being an ass and ignoring me. i decided i was gonna talk to him later right in front of him so he couldn't ignore me. i saw him talking to kyle and waited for kyle to walk away to confront him. he was standing at his locker grabbing his stuff for next class so since my locker is close i can wait for him. he closed his locker and was confronted with my beautiful face! "why are you ignoring me?" "im not" he tried to walk away but i blocked him. "then talk to me" "why should i?" "because i asked nicely" he looked at me that stupid face saying 'dude your dumb stfu' "idc" "you were holding my hand the first day now your just being an ass" "bc you were new i had to be nice" "kenny istg your asked to be slapped if you dont pay attention to me ill force you too" "aw you love my attention?" "huh- bitch no thats not what i meant you dumb ass" "oh so you dont like me" "your confusing me now why are you being stupid" "im not stupid im smart" he then walked away making me even more mad. i ran after him and pulled down his hoodie. "ass hole" "how am i the ass hole when you walked up to me, started bothering me, called me stupid, and now you just pulled my hoodie off without my permission?" "chill out why do you even wear it are you ugly or something" "no" "then turn around" "omfg your so annoying" he then turned around and shockingly he was hot asf. "god damn.." i mumbled. "wow your so rude you didnt need to be an ass about it" "wha- oh no your actually handsome asf" "your just saying that to make me feel better" "no no fr!" i walked up to him and squeezed his cheek. "my little cutie pootie" i giggled a little. 

"can i go your gonna make me late" "okay whatever bye loser but im not lying your actually really cute" i went back to my locker and grabbed my stuff.

DONEEEEEE YES anyways next chapter will have kenny's pov half way through unless i run out of ideas. 

February 27 2023 words: 1017