confused

KENNY'S POV
i kept on whimpering every time she went on my cut and she held my hand every single time i complained. "babe stop it ik it doesn't hurt" "aw so i'm your babe?" "no i just like seeing your face get red when i call you babe or baby" "i don't get red?" "babe you look like a tomato" "stop calling me babe it makes me feel weird" "what do you got a boner or something?" she giggled and i rolled my eyes. "i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you angry little baby" she rubbed my stomach softly and smiled. "i love your blue eyes they remind me of the blue sky" i nodded nervously and felt my stomach do a flip while she complemented everything about me.

"your just so perfect" "don't get horny while your cleaning my scars" "i'm not horny stupid im just complementing you" she giggled and messed with my hair. "your not the only one i complement dummy" my stomach dropped at the thought of her flirting with someone else. "oh" she pulled up my shirt and got a new cotton ball. "do you liked Tolkien?" she instantly looked at with that confused but flustered look. "oh so you do?" "huh- wha- no?" "your blushing ik you like him" "no! seriously he's just a friend i don't have a crush rn" she looked away flustered. "yeah you do you just turned even more red!" "ugh shut up kenny your making it worse" she covered her face with her hand which was lowkey cute and funny. i chuckled and she took a deep breath. "who do you like?" something inside of me was hoping she would say she liked me but i knew she probably hated me. "oh uh im done cleaning your scars do you want a bandaid?" "oh sur- hey don't change the subject!"

she stayed silent and put a bandaid on my tiny scars and for the big one on my stomach she wrapped a bandage around my stomach. "i'll tell you later" "really?" "mhm" she pushed the hair out of my forehead and started untangling it with an soft brush.

AN HOUR LATER
y/n was on the end of the bed with her eyes glued on the tv. "y/n" she hummed an respond not looking away from the tv. "are you gonna tell me your crush" "no" "what why?" "i was lying" "wow you asshole!" i kicked her and grabbed the blanket. "ow you dumb ass!" she got up and threw an random teddy bear on the ground at me. her eyes widened and she quickly grabbed the teddy bear back. "holy shit don't look at this" "uh okay?" she turned her back on me and checked the teddy bear. "okay good no stains from your crusty face" "wow stfu you moody bitch" "god your so annoying!" she threw a box at me and went in the bathroom to hide the teddy bear. i picked up the box and noticed it was a box of chocolates.

i opened it and she only ate a few. i shrugged bc it didn't say who it was to or from so i started stuffing my face. "hey kenny?!" "huh-?" she snatched the box of chocolate and threw a pair of pants and a shirt at me. "go take a shower" "bruh" i got up and went inside the shower.

AFTER THE SHOWER

"okay i'm done!" i dried my hair with the towel and threw it on the sink. "okay" i watched as she texted someone while laying down in my spot on her side. "who are you texting?" i crawled on the bed and sat next to her. "helloo??" "shut up idiot" "can i get the remote?" "hold on" and turned off her phone and got up. she grabbed the remote and threw it on my lap. i yawned and laid down while choosing the channel. "do your parents know you here?" "probably not" "oh okay" i was expecting her to throw a fit and rant on how i should be telling my parents what i'm doing but she just got up and left. she came back with some snacks and put them in the middle of her lap. i grabbed some and thought maybe she'd do something but still she was silent.

"wait no choose that movie i like it, it's about this ro-" "no i wanna choose the movie" "oh ok" she looked bored and continued eating her snack and drink. i kinda wanted her to complain but was still glad. "aw look at this cute cat, i'm adopting like a million cats when i'm older for sure" she then showed me a picture of a group of baby kittens sleeping. "ew their ugly" "ugh" she laid down and turned on her side while scrolling through tiktok. "put that down" she lowered the volume and stayed silent.

TWO SHORT EPISODES LATER
i got bored and decided to bother y/n. "y/n?" "hm" "who do you like" she stayed silent and continued scrolling. "y/n!" "what?" she got up and looked at me. "who do you like?" "your mom" "y/n im being serious you dumb ass!" "idc" "please tell me" "i like tolkien" my stomach dropped and i looked the other way. "r-really?" fucking shit i didn't mean to stutter. i felt a lump in my throat not knowing what to say. "no im joking" i couldn't even speak i just nodded quietly and cleared my throat. "i won't tell him if you like him seriously just say if you like him or not" "i mean he is nice and funny plus he listens to everything i tell him without complaining but he's kinda like a brother" "oh uhm okay.." "oh uh i could leave btw you seem kinda bored" "no it's fine lay down" i laid down watching tv when she randomly put her head on my shoulder and hugged me. "i love you" i mumbled while slowly falling asleep.

I CANT BELIEVE I FINISHED THIS AN HOUR AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER GOD DAMN BUT YAY
words: 1026, february 28 2023