jealous but hopeful

KENNY'S POV
i woke up to y/n the opposite direction of me and was kinda mad but shrugged it off bc ppl move in their sleep anyways. "y/n..~" i said sleepy while hugging her waist.  "hmmm..?" "good morning my love" "aye don't get attached because of a kiss" "i won't i promise i'm just a little happy"  "yeah yeah" she got up and walked to the bathroom. "come backkkk" i said while yawning.  "i need to do some school work so don't bother me dummy" she said all grumpy like usual. "can't promise that"

15 MINUTES LATER
"are you almost done??" "mhmm" i crawled up to her and kissed her on the cheek. she pushed me away annoyed already. "accept my love mean ass" "no quit being so clingy!" "i'm sorry" i said being sarcastically sad. i plopped back and fake cried into the pillow. "shut up stupid" "wowww be like that" i said getting up going into the kitchen. i looked at the living room and saw cartman, kyle, and stan in the living room.  i shrugged thinking matthew invited them into the house most likely. i grabbed a chocolate milk bottle and walked back to the room. i walked slowly and heard y/n talking to someone? i listened closely and noticed it was tolkien. "yeah i'm just finishing my work while kenny is probably with the boys rn" "oh okay but you should probably tell me this later before he comes back in the room" "true i don't want him to hear about this stuff rn" i walked "into the room drinking my milk and laid down on the bed. she hung up the phone quickly and looked back at her computer. "who was that?" "tolkien" "oh okay" at least she said who it was.

"oh yeah you going to that party cartman is throwing?" "what party?" "cartman is throwing a party while his mom is gone for a couple days probably being a whore" "oh idk if he invites me or you and tolkien are going" "why do you talk about tolkien so much?" i was slowly regretting asking that because i knew i sounded way too jealous. "why you jealous?" "i mean a bit i guess" "aw i love it when your actually honest with me" she said looking away from her computer just to smile at me. i nodded nervously, that smile on her face always seems to get to me. "but anyways i only like talking about him because he's my like my best friend!" "oh well i guess that's fine but are you almost done with your homework?" "mhm" "oh yeah tomorrow i'm gonna work tomorrow till 7pm so i might not text unless i'm on my break or bored" "oh you work?" "yeah i thought i told you?" "i must've forgot but okay!" i looked at her phone and noticed it going off. "are you uh gonna check that?" "huh- oh it's probably tolkien" she said while grabbing her phone and texting back. "okay lemme just turn this innn..and done!" she said before closing her chromebook. "finally~!" she laid back going on her phone most likely texting tolkien.

kinda like this ⬇️  

 "wow i've been waiting like 2 hours for you too finish and you don't even give me a hug or kiss or even a hi?" "oh yeah sorry kenny lay in my lap or something i'm kinda busy" "ugh

"wow i've been waiting like 2 hours for you too finish and you don't even give me a hug or kiss or even a hi?" "oh yeah sorry kenny lay in my lap or something i'm kinda busy" "ugh.." i said before getting up and walking to the living room. i went with kyle, stan, and cartman to see what they were doing. kyle waved at me and stan was on the couch still passed out with a pillow on his head. cartman was explaining some weird plan like usual and kyle kept on pointing out stupid things. i grabbed two waters from the fridge and walked back to the room. i saw her on her stomach kicking her feet while texting someone. i felt my stomach drop and jealousy come over me. i sat next to her and messed with her hair. "anything special happen?" "huh- oh no" she said uninterested. "oh um okay" i started fidgeting and felt a lump in my throat. god i always feel like throwing up to the point it doesn't faze me. i started making sounds with my mouth out of boredom.  she turned off her phone and pat my head. "you get me a water too?" "oh mhm!" i said throwing her a water. "oh okay thanks" she said opening it and drinking some of it. "what were you talking about on the phone?" "nothing important" "it's obviously not just nothing" "well it's none of your business that's for sure" "whatever just do something with me for once without getting uninterested" "hey i don't get uninterested!" "yes you do you barely can hide it yk it hurts my feelings!" i said sarcastically while holding my heart. "oh shut up you act like you haven't felt worse" "whatever" "well what do you wanna do?" "something fun?" "well what's fun dumb ass" "idk bc whatever's fun to me is boring towards you obviously" "well duh hearing you talking about another girls pussy is awkward and uncomfortable dumb fucking retard" "damn didn't know you get so mad over a conversation"

"i don't you just- ugh!" she said annoyed before pushing me almost off the bed. "jeez i'm sorry i'll stop talking about other girls just for you~" "god this is why we'll never date your so annoying" "i'm sorry i'm sorry!!" i said hugging her arm shaking her. "your so clingy and get jealous way to easily" "hey some girls would die for a clingy man!" "well obviously not me" "jeez i'll just find another girl watch" "no it's fine i can deal with it" she said rolling her eyes. "aw you love me?" "not anymore" "anymore?" "stfu" "wait so you used to like me?" "forget about that dummy" "no wait you actually used to love me?" "no no forget abt it!" "fine fine" "but d-" "i said forget abt it" "sorry sorry" i felt my heart beating faster from excitement, she used to love me?? i fidgeted with my fingers and just listened to her rants. should i tell her i love her? no that's probably to much right? maybe i should just saying i used to also like her? maybe we could possibly date since we both used to like each other? i started imagining all the romantic scenarios i could do with her once we finally date. wait does she still like me?! maybe at the cartman party i could put a love letter in her locker. i don't even need to put my name i could just put secret admirer! yeah i might do that. "are you even listening or what" "duh i was just zoning out on the wall for a bit" "oh yeah what was i just saying?" "something about uh..tolkien?" "hmmm okay" she said suspiciously. i literally just guessed but at least i'm right. 

DONEEE. i'm probably gonna read this tomorrow and realize how cringy it is but imma be real with y'all half these stories i write are based on those bf asmrs 😭