dating

KENNY'S POV
"wait what??" "sorry" "you like me?" "yeah for a while now" "oh uh" "it's fine if you don't like me too" i felt my heart start beating faster with excitement. "no no! i love you too" "seriously?" "yeah ever since like the second day of school!" "so are we dating?" "i mean only if you want too" she then hugged me and kissed me. "why so excited?" "because i can finally get to date your dumb ass!" i smiled and she kissed me again. we made out on the bed and ended up falling asleep with the tv on and the bedsheets ruined (if you know you know).

NEXT DAY
i woke up and felt something on my chest. "huh.." i yawned and saw y/n laying on top of me knocked out. "y/n..wake up!" "hm..?" she got up back and fell back on me. "nghhh.." she groaned and sat up still on top of me. "sorry" she rolled over next to me and kissed my cheek. "i love you.." "i love you more" i grabbed my phone and texted the gc with half the boys and said i'm finally dating y/n. i turned off my phone and put it on silent mode before it started blowing up. i sighed and hugged her before going back to sleep.

YAY IM DONE WITH THE BOOK 😭

should i make another kenny x y/n book or something idk what else to write literally just one suggestion is enough to work with for me.

oh yeah on spring break ill post a lot of chapters (if i make a new book) bc i have nothing to do

march 22 2023 AKA KENNY'S BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROKE BOY