cliffhanger

i decided to just give kenny a phone so he can text you and his friends so yeah
KENNY'S POV
i was at work relaxing since it's saturday and ppl rather stay home then to some lame restaurant. i was looking at my phone waiting for someone to text me phone so i don't have to wait here for a new order. i clicked on y/n message and noticed she hasn't texted me since yesterday after i left her house. i frowned at how little she texted me maybe i should just take the hint and leave her alone. i then felt the thought that she used to like me rush right at me. i smiled and texted her.
💗🤭y/n🤭💗

hey y/n!!!

oh hey kenny

what are you doing rn?

nothing just hanging out with tolkien you?

i'm at work rn don't you remember?

duh i'm just asking just to make sure you aren't out early or something

oh ight anyways what are guys doing??

just watching this movie on netflix and chilling

so your basically watching a movie together?

yea but when you say it like that it kinda sounds weird

well it is kinda weird since yk he is just a friend right?

yeah

hold on i gtg a whole group of ppl are coming in i'll text you later 💕

oh okay bye 👋♥️

byeeee ☺️😚

i smiled at my phone and turned it off and walked up to the counter. just a bunch of old ppl thankfully it isn't annoying kids. i put in their orders and looked back at my phone. i fidgeted wondering if i should text her so soon after i said bye. i looked up and saw kyle, stan, and cartman walk inside pushing eachother. "you abt to go on break?" "yeah why" "we're bored and you have way more interesting topics then these weird fucks" "oh" i went on break and sat in the corner of the restaurant with them. "so how's everything with your new fuck toy?" "cartman stfu fat ass" "don't call me fat you poor ass!" i was gonna call cartman a slur but kyle interrupted me. "isn't tolkien fucking the shit out of y/n at her place rn?" "wait what?" "relax i'm joking but he is watching a movie with her at her place rn" "yeah ik she told me about it" "ask her out dude your gonna miss out" "yeah!" "yeah go get that pussy poor boy!" "shut up eric i'm not just using her for sex" "yeah whatever we all know you just want that 'tight' pussy" "dude shut up fat ass your gonna make him uncomfortable!" "how can i make the same man who likes to fingerbang girls and talk abt it right after uncomfortable?" "fuck off eric!" i smiled to myself and went back on my phone.

💗🤭y/n🤭💗

yo y/n?

what?

your still going to the party right?

yeah don't worry

oh okay just making sure

anyways you wanna come over to my house after tolkien is gone?

i stared at the text for a few seconds nervously and quickly responded.

yeah of course!

okay see you in a bit!

i smiled and turned off my phone and noticed stan, kyle, and eric looking at me. "who was that?" "oh uh just y/n" "well what she say?" "yeah what she say poor boy!" kyle shoved him and he gave a confused look. "she just invited me over to her house" "big upgrade finally i won't have to
suffer and watch you desperately try to get her to hang out with you" "stfu stan she actually likes hanging out with me!" "bro chill never knew you were desperate for pussy" "you mean like how desperate you are with wendy?" "HAH you got roasted by the poor boy stan!" "stfu eric that wasn't even funny!" i stared back on my phone to see y/n texted me again. i read the message and she said tolkien just left. "guys i gtg" "yo what abt work?" "boss will understand i think" "totally dude" "bye!" i walked out and jumped on my motorcycle (motorcycle are cheaper than cars search it up dumbo) and drove to her house.

i parked my motorcycle and knocked on her door. "coming!" she opened the door and i was greeted with her in a black cute shirt and some cargo pants. "looking beautiful as always my love" "shut up with the corny stuff dummy" "ik you love if~!" she rolled her eyes and held my hand while dragging me upstairs. we went into her room and she pulled down my hoodie again. "your hair covers your eyes when you have your hoodie on" "you act like you've never seen blue eyes before" "not this type of blue that's for sure" "wdym?" "most blue eyes are annoying to look at or ppl with them always have some sort of mean attitude" "well what's so different abt me compared to other blonds with blue eyes?" "not trying to sound corny but your just sweet and kind but still have a good sense of humor and know when to stop or when your overdoing it you al-" "okay okay i get it you love me no need to brag about it" "i take it back your annoying and self centered" "huh?" "you heard me" "wait so you love me?" "yes- wait what no?!" "haha made you say it dumb ass!" "i love you more though~" "ugh put that dumb hoodie back on your eyes are annoying now" "how are eyes annoying bro" "they just are now put it back on!" "fine fine sorry" i put back on my hoodie and sighed quietly.

YOUR POV
i felt kinda bad for being a jack ass but still was mad. he ruined my mood! he just had to make that dumb joke when i was being serious. "i wasn't being serious about the whole eye thing btw your eyes are ugly" why not throw in a more insults just for fun. "aw man" he sat down on my bed and plopped back. "hey what's your opinion on tolkien?" what type of question is that wtf? "he's a fine guy why" "what makes him better then me i just need to know so i could uh improve ig you'd say" "weird but he doesn't brag about fucking girls he actually listens to me and he knows when to shut up" "hey i do all of that!" "yeah but barely, he does it every day" "sorry" "don't apologize dumb ass" "okay" "wait are my eyes actually like that like cute?" "hold on take off your hoodie rq" he took it off confused. "yeah they're perfect" "your so confusing" "no im not ass hole" "yeah you are i literally can't even tell if you like me or if you like tolkien instead" "wait what?" "nothing forget about it" "kenny i don't like tolkien at all you know that right?" "yeah but how am i supposed to believe you?" "because i like you and no one else"

DONEEE. cliffhanger bc yeah, I HAVE ZERO IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK SO I MIGHT MAKE A NEW BOOK AFTER NEXT CHAPTER ON SPRING BREAK 😊😭