1

This story was requested by Taylor782584. Hope this works out.

Location: Nemesis: Slipstream's+JetStorm's Lab:

Slipstream was working really hard. She and her brother were working on a project/device that their master wanted to have done. She looked up and noticed that Starscream heading in her direction. She rolled her optics. "What do you want, Screamer. This better be good because I am busy at the moment as you can see. I need to have this device done on what our master wants done." She said and explained to Starscream. Starscream shook his helm and he sighs. "Do you always have to be rude? I just wanted to stop by and see you." He said to Slipstream. Slipstream stopped what she was doing and she immediately glared at him. "Starscream I am not interested in you. What part of the word no don't you understand. If I say no then that means NO! Now go away before I call my brother." She said to Starscream. Starscream chuckled. "And what would your brother JetStorm do?" He asked her. But before she could answer his question they heard a deep voice and he wasn't happy. And Slipstream knew that voice from anywhere.

"Starscream, get away from my sister now. And that is a warning. And I won't say it again." JetStorm said to Starscream giving him a warning. Starscream looked at him. Starscream walked over. "And what can you really do?" He says to JetStorm. JetStorm growled and was about to punch him until someone shouted and yelled enough. And the voice was powerful and demanding. "ENOUGH!" Said the voice. Both Slipstream, JetStorm, and Starscream looked and saw their master. And their master was none other than Lord Megatron. Megatron walked over. "Starscream. Get back to what I had assigned you to do." He said to Starscream. "Yes master." He replied back to his master. Soon Starscream walked off and he was gone.

"Sorry master. I was trying to finish this before he came along." She said to her master. "It's fine, Slipstream. Anyways, how's the progress coming? I want this piece of device to destroy the Autobots once and for all." He said to Slipstream. "It's coming along quite well. It's a shame that my brother won't lend me a hand." She said jokingly to her brother. JetStorm rolled his optics. "Sis. I am doing what I need to do. Don't listen to her master. She is known to all Cybertronians about doing and making jokes." Megatron turned and chuckled. "I see. But don't let this get in the way of what I need you to do." Slipstream looked at her master. "Don't worry it won't." Megatron nodded and soon he walked off.

Slipstream and JetStorm were working on the project until the doors slammed open and they heard the highest squeal ever and they heard a familiar voice calling and saying their names. In a way that they haven't heard in a long time. "JETSTORMY, STREAMY!" Said the voice. They both turned and looked and saw a figure running towards them and soon the figure gave them a big hug. Slipstream squirmed. "I hate hugs." She said and hissed out loud. She looked at her sister and she frowned at her. "Awe. You hate hugs and you don't want a special hug from your baby sister." Slipstream and JetStorm widened their eyes and they looked down and saw their baby sister standing right in front of them.

She immediately crossed her arms at them. "Well, this is what I get from you, a big welcome back. Hpmh. I see how you two are. And not a big hug from you." She said to them. "Awe. Sis. We are sorry." JetStorm said to his sister. Slipstream got up and hugged you. "I actually missed you." She said to her sister. "Oh really. Well, why didn't you guys try to find me uh. What gives." I asked them. "Uh. Well, we have been busy because." Soon the doors opened and it was Lord Megatron. Megatron's eyes widened seeing another Cybertronian who he had never seen before. "Slipstream, JetStorm who is this femme." He asked them. "My Lord this is actually mine and JetStorm's sister." Slipstream said and explained to her master. Megatron looked at Slipstream and JetStorm then he looked back at you. "I see. Well, come with me, little one. Why don't we let your brother and sister work on the project I need them to complete." He said to me, telling me why don't we let my brother and sister work on the project that he wanted done and completed. Soon I walked out with this guy. I was scared. I didn't know what was going to happen. But I have to be brave and strong and show no fear. Just like my sister and brother. They are strong and brave and they never show fear. Well, only when someone hurts me. Then that's when they go all ballistic.