3

Location: Still On The Nemesis: In The Halls:

I was so excited I was running and wanting to show my brother and sister what I can do. I was running when I bumped into someone. I shook my helm and I looked up to see who it was. I tilted my helm. And so did this figure.

Starscream was looking at you. "Why do you look like Slipstream?" He asked me. He then went and he lifted me up by holding me by my wing. "Ow! Let my wings go." I said out loud, crying and telling him to let my wings go. Which he wasn't. My only option was to slash his optics with my claws. I then went and slashed his optics. He immediately yelled and cried out in pain. He then went and scratched my wings. I immediately winced. I immediately cried and yelled out for my brother and sister. "JETSTORMY, STREAMY!" I yelled crying to them. I immediately ran to where my brother and sister were. Starscream watched you run off. He then walked off.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Slipstream's+JetStorm's Lab:

Meanwhile, JetStorm was busy on the project with Slipstream gone and grabbing something. JetStorm was about to grab something until he heard his little sister yelling out his name and his sister's name. "JETSTORMY, STREAMY!" JetStorm quickly turned and he immediately saw you running towards him and before he knew it he was knocked down.

JetStorm shook his helm. He immediately turned his attention to you. "Hey. Shh. What's wrong, StreamStorm?" He asked me. He then looked and was shocked at what he was seeing. He immediately gasped. "StreamStorm. What happened to your wings?" He asked you. He then turned me around checking the damage that was on my wings. He then yelled for our sister. "SLIPSTREAM, GET IN HERE!" JetStorm said yelling for your sister and his. He then went and hugged you trying to comfort you. "Shh. You're going to be okay. Your big brother is here." He said to you, trying to comfort you.

Soon Slipstream walked in. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! I was in the other room and." Slipstream gasps at what she was seeing. "StreamStorm." Slipstream walked over and she bent down and she looked at you. "JetStorm, why is our sister crying?" She asked him. "I don't know sis. But look at her wings. They are damaged and scratched. But by who." He asked her. "Grey, red and heel figure." I said and whispered to my brother and sister. But my sister Slipstream didn't hear it but my brother JetStorm did. JetStorm looked down at you. "What!" JetStorm looked at Slipstream.

"Sis. I may know who this figure is that did this to our baby sister. Here, take her. I am going to have a word with him." He said to Slipstream. JetStorm handed you over to Slipstream. Slipstream looked at JetStorm. "JetStorm, don't do anything stupid that can get you into trouble. She said to her brother. JetStorm quickly turned and he looked at Slipstream. "Stupid. Oh he has another thing coming. Never mess with our baby sister." He said to Slipstream. Soon JetStorm stormed off. Slipstream watched JetStorm walk off. Sighs. "I hope our brother doesn't do anything stupid that can get him into trouble." She whispered to herself. Slipstream was cradling you and rocking you. She sang you a song that their creators used to sing. You slowly went into a recharge. Slipstream was done singing, she looked down and smiled. "Sleep well, my little sister. You mean so much to me and our brother." She whispered to you. She laid you down and covered you up and kissed you on the top of your helm. She then walked off to work on the project for their master.