11

Location: On Top Of The Nemesis:

Megatron walked over to where his daughter was sitting and laying at and he leaned over looking at his daughter into her optics. SilverRose was sitting but laying on her back on the seat that was on the blaster and she was looking at the skies when she saw a glimpse of her sire leaning over and was looking and staring straight at her with his bloody red optics into her own optics. She sighs. Because she knew what her sire was probably going to say and she was right. "Here we go again. And here it comes." She said and whispered to herself without her sire hearing her. "Young lady. We need to have a serious talk." He said to his daughter. SilverRose groaned. "Like about what." She asked him. "You know what I mean. Don't play dumb with me, daughter. You tried to interface with Knockout without my consent. And you know how I feel about things like this." He said. SilverRose groaned again. "Sire. I am a grown femme. I should be able to do what I want." She said to her sire. She then hears a growl escape from deep within her Sire's chest and she doesn't care. Megatron immediately growled. He did not like the tone that he had received from his daughter. "Don't you dare talk to me like that young lady. I am your father. And I will not tolerate this attitude from you. And also you will not do the things that you want to do not while I am still around and still online and still functioning." He replied back. SilverRose immediately growled at her sire. Megatron's growls became even more threatening that it even scared his daughter. SilverRose eyes immediately widened. She knew she made a huge mistake by growling at her sire.

She sighs. "Sire. I am sorry that I growled at you. But I want to be with Knockout forever." She said to her sire. Megatron sighs. "Look, SilverRose. I may understand that you love Knockout. But I don't want you to do things like you just tried to do with Knockout without my consent. Which I mean I don't want, Knockout doing things to you without my approval or my consent. I don't want you to make a mistake like I did apparently with your mother." He said to his daughter. SilverRose immediately turned and she looked at her sire. "So you're telling me that you think that I am a mistake, sire." She asked him. Megatron's eyes widened and he facepalms himself. He shook his helm and he looked at his daughter. "No. That's not what I meant. You didn't hear me correctly. You are not a mistake. Your mother is. So don't you ever twist or put words into my own mouth." He said to his daughter.

The princess sighs. "Sorry, sire. But when can I interface with Knockout? I want to do it, now sire." She said to her sire. Megatron looked at his daughter. He then smelled something. He looked and realized that his daughter was in heat. And it was radiating off her body. And it was very vulnerable to any mech's who smelled this or sensed this. He had to say something to his daughter. She may not know that she is in heat and that it is radiating off her body. "SilverRose." He said getting his daughter's attention. SilverRose looked at her sire. "Yes sire." She replied back. "You're in heat aren't you." He asked his daughter. SilverRose tilted her helm as she looked at her sire in confusion at what he was saying. "Huh." Megatron chuckles. "What I mean sweetie. Is that you are in heat? I….can sorta sense it and also smell it. But what I also mean is that you are sexually…. active. And it is also vulnerable to any mech that smells this or senses this. Because it gives off a pheromone odor/scent." After he said that to his daughter. SilverRose's eyes immediately widened. She didn't know what to say. "Is that why I feel like that?" She asked her sire. Megatron chuckles. "Yes." He replied. "But how can you sense that I am, you know?" Megatron didn't know how to answer her question but he gave her an honest one. "Every mech can smell or sense a femme if they are in heat. How can I say it? It's a scent where we can tell if the femme is sexually active. Because it gives off like I said before a pheromone odor/scent." He said and explained to his daughter. "Oh. Well, can I interface with Knockout, sire. I….don't want to uh ….mmm." She didn't know what else to say until they heard a voice. "Master." Said a voice. Both Megatron and SilverRose turned to see who it was and they saw that it was Starscream.

Starscream was walking. "Master I." Soon he stopped dead in his tracks. He sensed and smelled that the princess was in heat. He immediately felt his spike go hard. "Uh….he chuckles nervously. Excuse me Lord Megatron. Uh….I'll explain the issue later. Once I am done. Excuse me." He said to his master. Starscream then ran off to his room to settle the little problem that the princess accidentally gave him. SilverRose watched Starscream run off then she looked at her sire. "Sire." She said getting her Sire's attention. Megatron looked down. "Was it like that?" She asked her sire. "Yes, sweetie like that." He replied. "So what else is it called?" She asked her sire. "One word daughter. We can sense that you are aroused." He replied. SilverRose eyes immediately widened. "Sire. Then can I take care of this problem with Knockout." She asked her sire. Megatron sighs. "Okay, fine. But if I ever hear that he broke your spark he is dead. Understood." He said to his daughter. SilverRose nodded. "Thank you, sire." She went up and kissed his cheeks and then ran off to be with Knockout.

Megatron's Pov:

"I smiled seeing my daughter running and being happy. I was happy that my daughter was back. But not only that, I gained two friends. StreamStorm. And my beloved daughter SilverRose. To which I thought she was gone forever but I knew deep down in my spark that she wasn't. I couldn't ask for more. I was eternally grateful for everything that I had."

SilverRose's Pov:

"I left my sire heading to the med bay. I understand that my sire wants to protect me because of what my carrier did to him. Sighs. My sire deserves so much. But he thinks of me first instead of thinking about himself. He is the greatest sire that I could ever have. He is a lot better than my carrier. He is special. Soon she heard someone chuckle. She quickly turned and saw her sire. Her eyes widened seeing the sight of her sire. 'Sire. How did you get here and where did you come from. And how long have you been standing there?' She asked him. 'Anyways I thought this was a private chat where the writer allows us to speak privately, sire.' She said and asked her sire. He chuckled. 'Nah. Nothing is private around here my little princess. And you should know that. Not even on my ship is private. I mean you can ask Soundwave. He's the eyes and ears around my ship. And I guess you can say I just popped in. But the writer actually let me in and she let me hear everything you had said about me. And I am entirely grateful that she let me hear everything that you had said. But with my chats and private things those are to be kept private. And to answer your question. I have been standing here for a few mini cycles to hear everything that you had wanted to say about me. Anyways, awe, that's what you think of your sire, my little princess.' Her sire asked her. SilverRose blushed. 'Yes, sire. I do. But that's not fair. How come my chats aren't private and yours are.' She said and asked her sire. 'Because they just are sweetie. My thoughts are to be kept private and personal. And the writer understands that.' He said and explained to his daughter. Soon SilverRose rolled her optics. She turned around but soon she looked and her eyes immediately widened. Her sire immediately ran to her and he hugged her tightly. She giggled. Her sire chuckled. 'I love you, my little princess.' Her sire said to her. SilverRose smiled. 'I love you too, sire.' She said and replied back to her sire."