What The Weapons Will Look Like.

I am still working on StreamStorm's weapons and what they will look like in my own mind and image/imagination. All the photos that you will see I actually do own.

Here is the photo:

JetStorm's Sword

Description about the sword:

The blue scribble I actually put into where it is a signature of JetStorm's, Slipstream's and StreamStorm's sire's name. It is there Sire's initials of his name. This sword actually belonged to their sire. But JetStorm's sire gave him the sword when JetStorm was about 17 years old.

Another Information: This sword actually belongs to one of my Transformers figures Blitzwing.

I will add another photo later on. Still working on what StreamStorm's blasters and blades will look like with color.

Here's the other photo:

StreamStorm's Blade's

Description of the Blade:

This is what StreamStorm's blade will look like on what I imagine. It may look dumb with the colors. But this is what they will look like.

Another Information:

This blade actually belongs to my Transformers Prime red figure Optimus Prime.

I will have another photo soon on what her blasters will look like. I don't have the photo right now.

 I don't have the photo right now

Description of the Blaster:

Here's what StreamStorm's Blasters will look like. A little heads up I am still working on the colors. Just showing you what they will look like in my opinion.

Another Information:

This blaster actually belongs to my Transformers Prime figure Optimus Prime.

With all these photos you see I do own. They actually belong to my transformers toy figures that I have.