14

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Med Bay: The Next Morning:

It was the next morning and you still hadn't come around yet. Some people were starting to get worried, even your sister and your brother and your best friend Megs were getting worried. But they knew that it would take time for you to come around after what happened. But a certain someone had stopped by and decided to visit you. That person was your best friend Megs. Megatron walked over to the med berth that you were lying on. He looked at you. He wanted you back. And he knew that your sister and your brother wanted you back. Megatron sat down. Megatron sighs. "Please try to come around my little friend. I miss you and your brother and your sister miss you. I just wish I had gotten there sooner and this wouldn't have happened." He says to you. He went and he held your hand. "Please StreamStorm if you can hear me, my little friend. Please just try and squeeze my hand. Please." He said and asked you. He turned around for 1 sec until he felt something. He turned and he looked at you. "StreamStorm." He says to you. He looked and he saw that you were opening your optics. Megatron immediately got up and ran to the back room where Knockout and his daughter were recharging and sleeping.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Knockout's And SilverRose's Room:

Knockout and SilverRose were in a deep recharge that they didn't even hear their doors open to their room. Knockout was sleeping when he felt someone pushing him and shoving him. He went and he pushed the thing away that was pushing and shoving him. Megatron immediately growled. He had no choice but to yell. He exhales and he vents out slowly. "KNOCKOUT!!!!" Megatron yelled and shouted. Knockout and SilverRose immediately jumped. Knockout went and he hit his aft hard on the floor. Scaring the poor medic. Knockout looked up and he saw his master standing and crossing his arms.

"My Liege. Was that really necessary?" He asked him. Megatron looked at Knockout. "Yes. Yes it was." He replied. "Because you didn't even wake up when I was pushing you and shoving you." He said to Knockout. He then looked at his daughter. "SilverRose. Sweetie, I am sorry that I woke you up and scared you like that." He said to his daughter. SilverRose looked at her sire. "I guess it's fine, dad." She replied. "But what I want to know is why did you yell like that?" She asked him. "It's because StreamStorm is awake." He replied. Knockout looked at his master. He immediately got up and he entered the med bay.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Med Bay: