4

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Throne Room:

Megatron was sitting on his throne getting annoyed hearing Starscream babbling about everything. He then glanced and saw the doors open to the throne room. He saw JetStorm and he didn't look too happy.

"YOU!" JetStorm yelled. Starscream turned. "Oh what do you want JetStorm? Can't you see that I am busy." He said to JetStorm. JetStorm walked over and soccer punched Starscream in his face. Starscream immediately yelled. "Master. Are you going to do something?" He asked his master. Megatron looked at Starscream then at JetStorm. "I am not sure, Starscream. I'm thinking. But whatever you did you probably deserved it." Starscream scoffed. "But master." He said to his master. "SHUT UP STARSCREAM! Here's another one from my sister Slipstream." JetStorm said to Starscream. Soon before Starscream realized it he was knocked out by the second punch he received from JetStorm.

Megatron watched JetStorm. "Alright, that's quite enough JetStorm. What did he do this time that made you soccer punch him." He asked him. My Lord, it's mine and Slipstream's sister. Her wings are scratched and damaged. Megatron immediately turned and he looked at JetStorm. "WHAT!" Megatron growled. "Is she okay, JetStorm?" He asked him. "Yes, for right now my Liege. Now excuse me. I need to head back and help my sister continue with the project and take care of my little sister." He said to his master. Soon JetStorm bowed and walked off.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Slipstream's+JetStorm's Lab:

JetStorm was walking, he stopped and he vent/breathed out slowly. He hates and it burns his very spark and core that Starscream had hurt his little sister. But he deserved it because no one is going to hurt his and Slipstream's little sister. Not on their watch and not while they are around. They are going to protect her no matter what it takes. He approached the doors to his and Slipstream's Lab. The doors slid open and he walked inside but he looked up and stopped. He smiled seeing his little sister sleeping peacefully. He walked over and sat down next to your recharging form. He bent down and kissed the top of your top helm. "I love you, little sis. You mean so much to me and our sister." He whispered to you.

Soon Slipstream walked in and she looked up and smiled. She walked over and sat down on the other side. She chuckled lightly. "She looks so cute sleeping like this." She said and whispered to JetStorm. JetStorm chuckled. "Yes, I know. You sang that song to her, didn't you?" He asked and whispered to Slipstream. Slipstream nodded. "Yes. It's what sire and carrier used to sing to us." She said and whispered back to JetStorm. "You didn't do anything stupid did you. I don't want you to get into trouble." She asked and whispered to JetStorm. Wondering if he got himself into trouble.

He was going to say something until he felt something rustling. He looked down and saw you were waking up. I woke up trying to realign my optics. Once my optics were clear I looked around but I turned and saw my brother and sister sitting with me. *Yawns* . "Hi JetStormy, hi Streamy." I said to my brother and sister. They both chuckled. "Hey little sis. Sleep well." He asked me. I nodded at my brother's question. "Oh I had a really fun day today before that figure scratched my wings." I said to my brother and sister. They both looked at you. "Oh and what was that StreamStorm?" JetStorm asked you. I slowly got up. "Watch and learn." I said to my brother and sister. Soon I transformed my servo into a blaster. JetStorm was surprised and so was Slipstream.

"Well, very good sis." My brother JetStorm had said to me, I giggled. "Wait there's more." I said and explained to them. I then transformed my servo into a blade. Slipstream smiled. "You are doing really well, sis. Now who taught you this?" She asked me. "Not telling." I said and replied back to her. But what I didn't know or what we didn't know was that someone was watching us. It was my brother and sister's master and my best friend Megatron. He smiled watching you having fun and showing your brother and sister what you could do. And he was happy that the figure who hurt you didn't put a damper on you. He knew and realized how strong you really were. He then walked off letting you have your family moment with your brother and sister.