7

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Slipstream's+JetStorm's Lab:

Slipstream was getting things ready but she realized that you haven't walked in. She walked over to where her brother was. "Hey JetStorm. StreamStorm hasn't come out of her room. She's always up at this time." She said to her brother. JetStorm looked at her. And yes she was right. You were always up at this time. "I'll see if she is okay." He said to Slipstream. JetStorm got up and walked to your room.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: StreamStorm's Room:

I was lying on my berth not feeling well. My whole body was burning up. My cooling fans kicked on and they were working much harder. I then heard my doors open. I looked and saw my brother walking over. He then bent down.

"Hey sis. Are you okay?" He asked me. I shook my helm. "No. I….don't feel good brother." JetStorm was really worried. He lifted his arm and felt your forehead. He immediately hissed. He quickly got up and ran out of my room.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Slipstream's+JetStorm's Lab:

Slipstream was looking over the results with the project on her pad when she saw JetStorm running out really fast and before she knew it, he was gone and she didn't know why. "I wondered what happened." She whispered to herself.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Med Bay:

Knockout was working on Lord Megatron's fusion cannon when the doors slid open. Knockout and Megatron looked up and they saw JetStorm. "Morning JetStorm. Is there something you need or something that you need done." He asked him. "No, not exactly. But I do need you in my and Slipstream's sister's room. StreamStorm is burning up and I am afraid that she could be coming down with something." He said and explained to Knockout.

Knockout got down with fixing Megatron's fusion cannon. He got up and gathered all that he needed. He then walked out. JetStorm was about to follow Knockout until his master had stopped him. "JetStorm, tell StreamStorm that I hope she gets better soon. Soundwave and I will do the training on a different day once she is feeling better." Megatron said to JetStorm. JetStorm nodded and he walked off. Megatron watched JetStorm walk off. "I hope it's nothing too serious." He whispered to himself.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: StreamStorm's Room:

Slipstream was trying to make you more comfortable. "Ummm. Sissy. Make this go away." I said to my sister. Slipstream looked at you. "I wish I could sis. But I can't." She said to me, giving me the honest truth. Soon my doors open. Slipstream looked up and saw Knockout. She moved and let Knockout do his thing.

Knockout was checking you over and doing your results and taking your CNA. He then went and used something that I didn't like. "Ouch!" I said out loud. "I am sorry little one. I need to do it, so I can take your sample to see what you have." He says to you. It took about 5 minutes and Knockout finally found out what you had. You had contracted a bug which isn't contagious.

I was lying on my berth. Knockout had already left. It had been 1 hour and I heard my doors open. I looked up and saw my brother walking in with the medicine that I had to take. I groaned. I really didn't like the medicine but I had to take it to get better. JetStorm slowly lifted you up and helped you drink your medicine. "Ummm. When will this go away JetStormy?" I asked my brother. "Not sure little sis. But it will go away soon. If you keep taking your medicine. But you will start feeling better soon. Because you are strong. Just like our carrier was." My brother said to me, saying that I was brave just like our carrier was.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Megatron's Quarters:

Megatron was sitting at his desk in his room writing and looking at the results of the project. He smiled. "Excellent. This device will come in handy. Well done JetStorm and Slipstream." He said to himself. He sighs. "I hope StreamStorm is okay. But I know she will get through this. She is a tough fighter." He said to himself. He was looking at other results when there was a knock at his door. "Come in." He said, wondering who was at his door.

His doors opened and he looked and he saw Soundwave. "Soundwave. So I guess you heard about our little friend not feeling well." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. "Oh that reminds me, Soundwave. Here's the results of the device." He handed the pad to Soundwave. Soundwave looked carefully at the results for the device. It looked really promising to destroy the Autobots. "JetStorm and Slipstream just completed the device and I must say it's very promising." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. He looked more with the project. He was definitely surprised at how the project had progressed.

Location: StreamStorm's Room:

It has been 5 hours and it is almost time for bed. But soon your doors opened. You were sleeping when someone was nuding you. You slowly started to wake up.

"JetStormy." I said in a hoarse voice. "Hey sis. You need to drink this. But also you have a visitor." He says to you. I drank my medicine. "Who, JetStormy? I hope it's not that heel seeker." I said to my brother. JetStorm chuckled. "No it's not." Soon your brother left and you looked and saw your best friend. It was Megatron. "Megs." I said to him in a hoarse voice. Megatron smiled. "Hey little kiddo. How are you feeling?" He asked me. "Okay, I guess. But I can't wait until I get better and I can train with you and Soundy." Megatron chuckled. "Yes. Same here. Just think about getting better. That's the main thing." He says to you. "Now try to get some rest." He says to you. I nodded. "Megs." Megatron turned. "Yes." He replied back. He then knew what you were asking. You were wanting a hug. He smiled and chuckled. He walked over and gave you a hug. He then whispered to you. "Get well little warrior. You will make a fine one. And your sister and brother know it too." Soon he backed away and he walked off heading to his own room and heading for a deep recharge. I then suddenly fell into a recharge.