5

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Throne Room:

Soundwave was working and typing and looking for other relics for his master when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and saw you. He then saw you walking towards him.

"Hi. Uh. It's Soundwave right." I asked him. Soundwave nodded. He then went back to typing. "Uh. What are you doing?" I asked him, being curious. I saw him pointing at the screen. He then replied back to me in a recording. "Must find relics for my master." He said to you, in a recording. "Oh. What relics are they? Sorry. I am just curious." I said to him, being really curious on what relics he was working on. I then heard a chuckle escape from him. "It's fine, little one. You are learning. And the relics are from a place called Iacon." He replied back to me in a recording. "Oh. Okay." I replied back. I then turned around and saw a big throne that was sitting in the middle of the room. My hunch was thinking that the throne belonged to my friend Megatron.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: In The Halls:

Megatron was walking in the halls and looking at his datapad. He was checking the results of Starscream's missions. And he was also checking on how your sister and brother were coming along with the project. He then approached the doors that led to the throne room. Once he approached the doors they slid open. He stepped and he walked inside. Once inside the throne room he looked up and saw you looking around at everything that was in the throne room but one thing that he noticed was that you were staring and looking at his throne. He chuckled lightly. He then walked over to where you were standing at.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Throne Room:

I was spacing out and looking at the throne that I didn't even realize that my friend Megatron was standing next to me. Soon I felt a nudge. I shook my helm. I looked up to see who it was. And it was my friend Megatron. "Oh. Hi uh. How should I address you?" I asked him. Megatron chuckled and he bent down to my level. "Since we are friends you can just call me Megs for short. But don't tell anyone that I said this." He says to you. I nodded. I then pointed at the throne. "My hunch is saying that the throne belongs to you." I then looked back at him. I saw him smiling and he chuckled.

"Yes. Indeed. Like I said before, you are smart." Megatron said. He then walked over and sat on his throne. He then looked at you. "So. How are you feeling, StreamStorm? I heard that one of my commanders hurt you. I hope he didn't put....a damper on you." He says to you. I giggled and I shook my helm. "No he didn't. I am strong and brave. I must never show fear." I said and explained to him. Megatron laughed and he chuckled. "Yes. Indeed. You must never show fear to your enemy." He said to me, to never show fear to our enemy.

I then walked over to where Megs was sitting. I then looked at him with him looking back at me. "Can I ask you a question, Megs?" I asked Megs. Megatron looked at you. "Yes, anything little one. And what's your question that you want to ask me." He said and he asked you. I swayed back and forth. I then started to ask him my question, that I wanted to ask him. "So….how did you become a leader and how did you become a gladiator?" I asked him. Megatron looked at you. He then motioned me to come over and I sat down in front of his throne looking at him. He then started to explain to me how he became a leader and how he became a gladiator.

"I became a gladiator back when I was on a planet called Kaon. Soundwave was also one of the gladiators on Kaon. Both me and him were assigned to fight and defend ourselves against our opponents. But on how I became a leader. It was before the war started I found out and noticed that one of the caste systems was corrupted. But then later on I went to the Primal Judges to say and give my speech on what I thought but they refused to listen to me and gave the matrix of leadership to Orion Pax. Who I used to refer to as a brother. But now he goes by Optimus Prime. And that's when I started my own cause and that's how I created and made the Decepticons." He says to you, once he was done explaining everything to you.

"Is there anything else you want to know or ask me?" He asked me. I shook my helm. "No." I said to Megs. I wanted to spend more time with him until I felt my brother and sister calling for me in our bond that we share. "Oh. Sorry I have to go. My sister and brother are calling for me in our bond." I said to Megs. I got up and I went over and hugged Megs. He hugged me back. "Bye Megs." I said to Megs. I then walked off. "Bye little one." Megatron replied back. He then watched you leave and go to your sister and brother. He then thought to himself. "She is something else." Megatron whispered to himself.

StreamStorm's Pov:

"I was walking and heading to see what my brother and sister needed. I then felt really sorry for my friend Megs. He felt betrayed by his so-called brother. My friend Megs deserves much more than what he had gotten millions of years ago getting betrayed and everything. I wanted to make him happy. But how can I when he looks unhappy and sad all the time. I guess he and I have something in common. We both feel....alone."

Megatron's Pov:

"I watched StreamStorm walk off and head to see what her sister and brother needed or wanted from her. But I have noticed that both me and her have something in common. We both feel....alone. But there is something that I can't quite explain or I can't quite place it. She is something else. Like what I mean is she is being kind around me. And….I appreciate that. I never felt something like that when…..I was with my creators or when I was hanging out with Orion. She is like bringing that fun, and energetic little me back. But one word I can say or how can I say it. She's a little friend and best friend that I never had or experienced in such a long time. And I have missed that."