12

Warning: Mature. If you are under the age 18 please skip this or leave. If you cringe at lemon then please leave. I am still not very good at romance stuff or sex stuff like this so please bare with me.

Location: Nemesis: Med Bay:

Knockout was trying to comprehend what had happened between him and the princess. He knew that she wanted to interface, and have some intimacy. He loved her and everything but he wasn't going to do anything like interfacing or having an intimacy without his master's or her Sire's consent. He was thinking when he heard the doors open to the med bay. He looked up and saw the princess. He sighs. "Princess. No. Not without your Sire's con….nnn." He couldn't finish his words because the sensory inside his systems were going off and his sense of smell was going off. He sensed and smelled that his girlfriend was in heat and that she was already aroused. Soon he saw her walking over to where he was. He immediately gulped. That's when he felt his spike go hard. Really hard. Because he was sensing and smelled a scent coming off and radiating off her body.

She leaned forward and licked the side of his face. She then whispered to him in his receptors. "Knock. You have my father's consent. He told me on top of the ship. So I am all yours baby." She said in a seductive way. Knockout's optics soon turned to lust. "Aa…are you sure, doll." He asked her. She nodded. Knockout gently took her hand and brought her to the back room. SilverRose already locked the doors. Soon Knockout gently laid her down. "So…. you're a….all mine." He asked with his voice breaking up. He couldn't believe that he was doing this. She nodded again. "Yep. As I said before I am all yours baby." Knockout purred hearing her saying baby.

Knockout leaned forward and started kissing her. SilverRose let a moan escape from her throat. Knockout chuckled. "Enjoying this, sweet spark." He asked her. Knockout waited for her to answer him but she didn't and he went and lightly grabbed her aft. SilverRose didn't respond to him until she felt someone lightly grab her aft. She gasped. "Are you enjoying this, sweet spark." He asked her again. She nodded to his response. "Yes. I am enjoying this." She replied. She then shivered. She felt Knockout tracing the lines that were all over her frame. "Ready for the fun part sweet spark." He said while teasing her. "Whatever the part is, yes I am ready for the fun part." She replied back. "Alright, sweet spark. But a little heads up. And as I know in experience as being a medic. This will hurt. And you will be sore once we are done." He said. She nodded. "Yes you are an experienced medic. But I must say that you are a handsome medic." She said to Knockout. Knockout immediately blushed. "Awe, shucks." Knockout replied. SilverRose giggled but she then heard a clicking noise and she did the same.

Knockout positioned himself. He leaned forward and started kissing her. He then went forward and started going in. The princess immediately winced. "Kkk….Knock. I….it hurts." She replied. Knockout went and wiped her tears and started kissing her. "Shh. The pain will subside my dear." He slowly started and waited for her to adjust. She then moved her hips. "You can move now, Knock." She said to him, telling him that she is ready for him to move. Knockout nodded and started going forward and thrusting in. "Kkk….Knock….f….faster." She replied. Knockout nodded and started thrusting in faster but taking it easy by not hurting her. SilverRose moaned and groaned. She was enjoying this. Until she felt a knot forming in her tanks. Soon her eyes shot open. "Kkk….Knock….I'm close." Knockout groaned and grunted. He felt her walls almost closing around his spike until it happened. Her walls immediately clamped hard on his spike. Both her and Knockout yelled out in pure pleasure before Knockout finally released himself and released his seed deep inside her.

He slowly pulled out and kissed her. He then looked at her with her staring back at him with her gorgeous blue/red and purple hue optics. "I love you sweet spark." SilverRose smiled at Knockout and she kissed him. "I love you too, KO." They both chuckled. Soon they both went and kissed each other. "Knockout." She replied. Knockout looked at her. "Yes, sweet spark." He replied back. "If we ever have sparklings, what do you want?" She asked him. "It doesn't matter to me. Just as long as I have you right by my side." He said. "Oh, KO." They both went and kissed each other. They laid down and soon fell into a recharge. Sleeping peacefully together.