10

Location: Still On The Nemesis: In The Halls:

"Sire. I am really sorry you had to see that. But I really did miss Knockout." She said to her sire. Megatron looked at his daughter. "Yes I understand. You two were dating at the time before you had disappeared. So....do you think you guys are still dating." He asked his daughter. She gasps. "Sire!" She said out loud. Megatron looked at her. "Hey. I am just saying and asking my little princess. I just don't want to see your spark broken after what your carrier did to me and especially you." He said. SilverRose then looked down. "Right. I forgot sire. She ran off with someone else." She replied. Megatron kept walking. "Yes she did. And I hate her to the very pits. But have you seen her since you were gone?" He asked her. "I think so, sire. But I don't think she remembered me." She said to her sire. "Hpmh. Figures. It just pains me that your carrier doesn't even think about you or anything else." He said to his daughter. They then walked and approached her father's doors leading to his room. The doors opened and they both walked in.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Megatron's Room:

SilverRose walked in and she stretched her wings. Megatron chuckled and he walked over and sat at his desk. "Sire. Is my room still down that hall?" She asked her sire. Megatron nodded. SilverRose nodded back to her father and she started to walk heading towards her room. She walked and her doors opened. She walked in but soon she yelled. "StreamStorm. How did you get here?" She asked you. You looked at her. "I don't know. A bridge opened and took me here." I said. Megatron was in his room and he heard his daughter yell and scream he immediately got up from his desk and he ran to her room. He opened her doors and he immediately saw you. "StreamStorm. How did you get in here?" He asked you. "Sire. She said that a bridge opened and sent her to my room. Sire. We need to let Soundwave know about this. I don't want some random person bridging in my room." She said to her sire. She then was thinking about Knockout. "Excuse me." She then walked out. "Megs. I....I am really sorry." I said. Megatron softens his optics. "It's fine." He said. Megatron walked over and lifted you up.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Med Bay:

Knockout was lying down on the med berth dreaming about his girlfriend. That he didn't even hear the doors open that led to the med bay. He then felt someone tracing his chassis. He purred at the touch. Soon he heard someone giggle. He opened his optics and saw his girlfriend. "Princess. Is there something you need or is there something wrong." He asked her. "Hey Knock. And no, nothing is wrong. But I may need something. Listen. Can we you know. Without my father knowing." She asked him. Knockout tilted his helm and he looked at her with a confused look. "Like what princess." He asked her. Still confused on what she was asking him. Until she said it and he was shocked. She smirked. "Interfacing." She replied. Knockout's eyes widened. "What. Princess no. Not without your father's consent." He said. The princess then grabbed Knockout's arm and she pulled him into the other room. She locked the doors. "Princess. No. Your sire would have my helm for this." He said to her, she shook her helm. "No he wouldn't. I want you, Knockout. I want to be yours. I really missed you." She replied.

Knockout watched her. He felt his spike almost going hard. He gulped. "Princess. Please." He said to her, begging for her to stop. Soon his eyes widened. She was kissing him. Knockout soon melted into the kiss. Soon she backed away. "I want to be yours. Please." Knockout sighs. "Princess. I would like to, but" the princess looked at him. "But what. You don't want me, Knockout." She asked him. Knockout looked at her. "I do want you, sweet spark. But I can't do what you want me to do. Not without your father's consent. You know how strict he is." Knockout said to her, reminding her how strict her sire is. The princess growled. "Oh. Frag my sire, Knockout. Just make me yours." Knockout sighs. "I....can't. I'm sorry." He said. The princess immediately ran and unlocked the doors and started crying. He sighs. He got up and went to see his master.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: In The Halls:

Soundwave was walking when he was slammed into the wall. He shook his helm but he looked and saw the princess running and crying and heading to the top of the ship. He turned around and he saw Knockout walking out of the med bay. "Knockout." Soundwave said in a voice recording. Knockout looked up. "What happened? What did you do to the princess to make her cry?" He asked Knockout in a voice recording. Knockout sighs. "I didn't do anything, Sounds. I am heading to our master and I am telling him what has happened, Sounds." He said to Soundwave. Soon Knockout walked off.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Megatron's Room:

"Really, Megs." I said. "Yes really. I used to be just like you when I was your age." He said. Soon there was a knock. "Come in." He said. Soon his doors opened. He looked and saw Knockout. "Knockout." He said. "My Liege. May I speak to you in private. I can't have the little one around." He said to his master. Megatron was confused. "Of course. StreamStorm if you could, can you go and see your brother and sister." He asked you. "Yeah. Bye Megs. Bye Knockey." I said to both of them. "Bye little one." Megatron said. "Bye StreamStorm." Knockout said. Soon you were gone.

"Alright. So what do you need to talk to me about?" He asked him. "My Liege. You may want to talk to the princess. She's upset. Not because of me. But she....wanted us to interface. But I tried to tell her not to without your consent or anything or you would have my helm. And now she hates me." He said to his master. Megatron's eyes widened. "I see. And you are right. Where is she right now? Or do you know where she is." He asked him. "To be honest, I really don't know where she is, my Liege." He replied back. Megatron sighs. "Are you mad at me my Liege? Because the princess is crying and upset." He asked his master. Megatron looked at him. "No. I am not mad at you. You did the right thing by not interfacing with my daughter until I approve of it. But excuse me, I have to find my daughter." He said to Knockout. Megatron then got up and walked out to find and locate his daughter.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: In The Halls:

"What were you thinking, my little princess?" He thought to himself. He walked and he checked the throne room but he didn't see her. Until he thought of it. "Wait. The top of the ship. Of course why didn't I think of that." He said to himself. He walked and approached the doors that led to the top of the ship. He walked inside and went up. The doors opened and he walked out. He scanned around until he saw his daughter sitting on and laying her back on one of the seats that was to one of the blaster beams. He walked over dreading to hear what his daughter would say on why she was going to do what she wanted to do.