2

Location: Still On The Nemesis: In The Halls:

"Mmm. So why haven't Slipstream and JetStorm tell me or say anything about you." He asked me. "Uh. I really don't know sir. I have been away from them for too long and it feels like they have forgotten about me. I actually felt alone without them around. So I was looking for them until I heard and found out from a source that they were working for a Decepticon warlord who was named Megatron." I said and explained to this guy.

Megatron listened. "I see. So do you know who this guy is?" He asked me. "Uh. I guess and I would assume and my hunch I think is correct that this guy named Megatron, he is you. Right. I hope I am not wrong." I said to this guy. Megatron smiled and chuckled. "No you are not wrong. And yes I am that guy. I am Megatron and the leader of the Decepticons. You are smart. And I actually need that for my cause and for my army. But you will need to be trained before you go out into battle and fight with our enemies. Soundwave and I will teach you on the way on how to fight. And we will also teach you the ways of a gladiator. If you want….do you want to start the training now." He asked me.

I turned and I looked at him. "Uh….sure. I said to him, I wasn't too keen about it. Megatron looked at you and chuckled. "That wasn't reassuring, little one. Anyways, I'll let Soundwave know about it. And we will head to the training room." He said to me, telling me that we will head to the training room. I then heard him talking through a device. "Soundwave. Head to the training room. We have a new warrior to train. Be waiting for me and our little warrior." He said to the guy through his comlink. I was walking with my sister and brother's master. And I was wondering who this Soundwave was.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Training Room:

We were walking when I looked up and saw a skinny and purple mech standing and leaning against the wall. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Master. Is this the new warrior? And why does she look like Slipstream and almost look like JetStorm?" Soundwave asked his master in a recording. "Yes, Soundwave. This is our new warrior. And we will also teach her our ways that we know of being a gladiator. And the reason why she looks like Slipstream and JetStorm is because she is their sister." He said and explained to Soundwave.

Soundwave looked at you and he was definitely surprised. He had no idea that Slipstream and JetStorm had a little sister. Soon Megatron guided me in the training room. I was definitely nervous and scared. I really didn't know what to do. I really didn't want to fail or I didn't want to mess up. But for some reason he was being kind and showing me how to do it. Before I knew it we were starting.

Soundwave was helping you and showing you how to use your weapons and also using your servos and arms to protect you and shield you from anything. I then was trying to transform my servos. I wanted another weapon. I kept on doing it. Megatron stopped and he lightly chuckled. He walked over and helped you. I stopped and I looked at him. "I want a weapon. I want another one." I said to Megatron. Upset that I wasn't getting another weapon. He chuckled. He then talked to you in a calm voice telling you to take my time. "Take your time and think of the weapon that you want." I then thought really hard. Soon I transformed my servos and they turned into a blade. Megatron smiled. "Excellent, little one. You are doing well. Now think about something else." Megatron noticed that you were having fun with this. And he loved seeing it. He didn't know why. But he couldn't help but smile seeing you being happy.

I giggled. I loved doing this. I then thought harder. I wanted what he had. I wanted a fusion cannon. Soon my servos turned into a blaster. I jumped up and down. I quickly ran over and hugged him. Megatron's eyes immediately widened. He never had a hug like this. But he was allowing this. He smiled and hugged you back. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. My brother and sister never did this with me before. They never made time for me like this. Can we continue with the training again tomorrow?" I asked him. Megatron looked at you and smiled. "Of course we can, little one. And I am glad that both me and Soundwave were able to make you happy. Now let's head out. I'll show you where your room is going to be." Soon we both walked out. I was really happy. I was almost becoming friends with Megatron. And he sensed that. I can't wait to see what will come next. Because I will be waiting.