13

Location: Still On The Nemesis: JetStorm+Slipstream's Lab:

Slipstream was looking around and went through and was going through a box that she had found. She then noticed one item. She took the item and she examined it. She smiled. She remembered her Carrier giving this to her when she was really young. Soon she heard the doors open. She looked and saw her brother. JetStorm walked in and saw his sister near a box. He chuckled. "What are you doing sis." He asked her. Slipstream smiled. "Well. I discovered this box and I was looking through it. When I was looking through it. I found this item and I remember our carrier giving it to me. Just like what our sire did giving you his sword." She sighs. "I really do miss them." She said to her brother. JetStorm walked over and bent down.

"So do I sis. I think about them everyday. And I think StreamStorm misses them too. But I don't think she would hardly remember them because she was really young at the time when they had perished." He said to his sister. Slipstream nodded. She put the item back in the box. "By the way JetStorm, have you seen StreamStorm?" She asked him. JetStorm looked at her. "No. I thought you had seen her." He asked her. She shook her helm. JetStorm got up and he went to your room. JetStorm opened your doors and he didn't see you. "HEY SIS! SHE ISN'T IN HER ROOM!" He said and shouted to his sister. "CHECK WITH OUR MASTER! SHE'S ALWAYS HANGING AROUND WITH HIM!" She replied and shouted back to her brother while she was in the main room. JetStorm shut your doors and he walked off to see if you were with his master.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Throne Room:

Megatron was sitting on the throne in the throne room looking through his datapad. He was so busy and looking through the results that he didn't even hear the doors open to the throne room. "My Lord." Said a voice. Megatron glanced up and he saw JetStorm. "JetStorm. Is something wrong?" He asked him. "Actually now there is, master. Since I don't see my sister with you. Have you seen her?" He asked his master. Megatron looked at his pad. "Yes. I saw her today but I told her to head to yours and Slipstream's Lab." He replied. "My Liege. I am really worried. Because me and Slipstream don't know where our sister is." He said to his master. Megatron got up off his throne and he walked over to where the computers were located. He then typed something in. He then went and clicked on some things. He then glanced up and he saw that your signal wasn't even on the ship or near the ship. This started to worry him. "JetStorm. Get Soundwave. I don't even see your sister's signal on the ship or near the ship." He said to JetStorm. JetStorm immediately left and went to see and find Soundwave.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Soundwave's Room:

Soundwave was at his desk and he was working and decoding some relics when his doors slid open. He looked up and he saw that it was JetStorm. But he noticed that he was in tears. And he didn't know why. "JetStorm. What's wrong?" He asked him in a voice recording. "Soundwave. Lord Megatron needs to see you in the throne room." He replied. It's my sister. Her signal isn't showing on the monitor. And it is showing that she isn't on the ship." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave immediately grabbed his pad and he ran out heading to the throne room.

Location: Still On The Nemesis: Throne Room:

Megatron was worried. He was looking more into where your location was. He was looking until he heard the doors opened in the throne room. He looked but he only saw his daughter. SilverRose looked at her sire and she noticed that he was upset and that he was worried about something. She walked over to the computers where her sire was at. "Sire. Is something wrong?" She asked her sire. Megatron didn't know what to say. SilverRose walked in front of her sire. She placed both of her servos on her sire's cheeks. "Dad. Tell me what is wrong. And tell me what is bothering you." She asked her sire. Megatron started to show tears in his eyes. SilverRose saw this. That's when she knew that something was definitely wrong. And something was definitely bothering him. "Oh daddy. Something is wrong and something is bothering you. I can tell. It's not hard to notice that look on your faceplates." She said to her sire. She waited for him to answer her until he did.