Katerina

After Jenna and Elizabeth had talked over her vampirism and Jenna had cried over hearing her niece had actually died and then hugged Damon, which judging from the highly uncomfortable look that had appeared on his face, he wasn't used to.

After Jenna and Elizabeth went home, an hour later Stefan stormed in.

"You left me and Elena in the middle of nowhere?!" He shouted and Damon nodded.

"Yes, I did. I don't care about Elena, she could've died for all I care. I was concerned about Lilibet. You're never concerned about what happens to Elizabeth: you left her to drown in a car, the tomb vampires went after her and you wanted to leave her to them, she was just kidnapped and you didn't even want to go rescue her. The only reason you were there was because Elena got kidnapped. I would die if it meant Lilibet getting to safety!" Damon ranted, grabbing Stefan and slamming into the wall.

"Damon...." Stefan started, but was interrupted.

"You like talking about how you're a good guy and redeemed, but how about you actually follow through on it?!" Damon snapped before dropping Stefan on the floor. Then Damon heard a noise and two vampires running around them. Stefan grabbed a stake while Damon grabbed one of the air compressor guns that had a stake loaded in it.

"Who's there?" Stefan called out and then Rose and Trevor sped in front of them.

"We're not here to hurt you." Rose assured and Damon lowered the stake gun.

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked, still holding the stake up.

"Lexi once told me that you're one of the good ones." Rose continued, but was interrupted by Trevor.

"Though with the lack of concern towards Lady Elizabeth, you might not be." He muttered and Damon decided he liked Trevor, if only for his concern for Elizabeth.

"You know Lexi?" Stefan asked, relaxing and putting the stake down.

"Yes, I know Lexi. I told Elizabeth the same thing. Trevor and I don't want to run anymore because we don't have anywhere else to run to." Rose said and Damon grabbed a bottle of scotch before handing it to Trevor who accepted it with a small grin.

"Well, I'm sorry but I can't help you." Stefan said and Damon snorted.

"You two are welcome to stay here." He corrected and Stefan stared at him.

"Thank you. We don't need your help but I think you need ours. Elijah may be dead but this isn't over." Rose thanked Damon before looking at Stefan.

"What do you mean "it's not over"?" Stefan asked and Trevor moved to stand in front of him.

"Exactly what that means. It isn't over, the originals will come for them." Trevor snapped.

"He's right. It isn't over. The originals, they'll come for them. They have to. They're doing it for him." Rose agreed and Damon picked up on the them.

"For who?" Stefan asked and for once, Damon didn't disagree. He needed to know who he was defending Elizabeth from.

"Klaus." Rose said and Trevor did a full body shudder at the name. Stefan went upstairs and Damon guided his two new vampire guests into the living room.

"Tell me about Klaus and the originals and what they wanted with Lilibet. Katherine also mentioned the mark on Elizabeth's shoulder and she told me that you did too." He ordered after handing Rose a glass of alcohol.

"Klaus is the oldest original, they're the first vampires in the world. From them, all vampires are made. In the 11th century, a witch proclaimed that the girl who bore their family crest would be mate to the four original brothers: Elijah, Klaus, Kol, and a fourth. I've never heard his name though." Trevor informed him.