The Last Dance

Klaus/Alaric opened the closet and took out 2 shirts, looking at them over with a considering frown. Katherine wiggled from where she was tied to a chair. 

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Alariklaus asked before showing the two shirts to Katherine. 

"Okay, bad, or badder?" He asked and she struggled for a minute before giving up. 

"The dark colors suit you better." She admitted and Alariklaus hummed in thought as he put the lighter shirt back. 

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" He asked as he changed into the shirt and Katherine shook her head. 

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." She corrected and Alariklaus approved. 

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." He said and Katherine looked like she would prefer to die, but she continued as she was compelled to do so. 

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." She reminded him and Alariklaus agreed again. 

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He asked and Katherine tried to resist telling him anything. 

"That's it." She lied and he turned around with a raised eyebrow. Seriously? How stupid did she think he was? He moved closer to her and brushed a hand down her face as she leaned away from him, as far as she could go.

"Oh, so jumpy." Alariklaus chuckled darkly and Katherine shuddered. 

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She pleaded as he moved his hand from her face to join the other on the armrests of her chair as he leaned down to look at her in her face.  

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." He compelled as she looked at him. 

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." She admitted and Alariklaus frowned. 

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." He said, his voice gaining a threatening note to it. 

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." Katherine rambled and he hummed, admitting to himself that she was correct. 

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." He said and Katherine shook her head desperately as she looked at him. 

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." She begged and Alariklaus laughed, a mocking one that made her blood turn to ice. 

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He taunted as he took out a single-bladed pocketknife from his pocket. He opened it with a flourish, as Katherine's eyes darted to her blade as he handed it out to her. 

"I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself." He said and she took it, stabbing it into her thigh as Alariklaus watched the blood welling up with a bit of fascination. 

"Now take it out." He ordered her and she took it out of her, causing her wound to heal. 

"Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs." He ordered as he grabbed the teacher's things and made to leave. 

"Where are you going?" She asked and he moved to where he stood in front of her, a triumphant gleam in her eyes. 

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger. And after that, lay eyes on my golden haired blessing again. Be happy that I do, seeing her puts me in a good mood and you will prefer me in one." He said before kissing her on her forehead. After he pulled back and got a look at her terrified face, he laughed.