By The Light of The Moon

The next morning saw Elizabeth waking up and looking at the box containing the priceless necklace that apparently Elijah had gifted. She didn't know what to do, she didn't want to wear such an expensive and irreplaceable item, but she also didn't want to offend the original.

She got dressed and headed downstairs

She got dressed and headed downstairs. She made herself a cup of coffee before stopping as she heard Elena and Bonnie talking. She leaned against the kitchen island, listening as she drank her coffee.

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" She heard Elena ask.

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Bonnie informed. From the shuffling Elizabeth heard, it was clear that Elena was nervous.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." She told the witch and Elizabeth winced. That was an understatement, the amount of time that Rose and Trevor had been running from the vengeful original was a testament to that.

"Maybe. If he finds out." She heard Bonnie remind Elena and Elena sighed.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out." Elizabeth rolled her eyes as she heard Elena's whining. She knew her younger sister was jealous of what Katherine and Stefan could do in the tomb.

"Stefan wants me to focus on this." Bonnie disagreed and Elizabeth finished her coffee as she grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and heated them up in the microwave.

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong." Elena snapped and Elizabeth rolled her eyes again.

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie insisted and then Elizabeth heard Jeremy.

"What are you guys arguing about?" She heard her baby brother ask and Bonnie's aggravated voice.

"We're not arguing about anything." She heard Bonnie insist.

"I need a coffee." Bonnie spoke again and Elizabeth waited for her to come downstairs as she continued listening to her younger siblings talk.

"What?" Elena asked and it was clear that Jeremy was unimpressed as well.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?" He asked and Elizabeth snorted at that.

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt." Elena insisted and Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, alerting him to come here is just the way to do it!" She snarked, worried about what would happen to Rose and Trevor if Klaus came to town.