Chapter Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY

Kathleen stopped what she was doing when the there was a loud rumbling coming from the area the car crashed into, a house up in burning flames, the truck creaked as the floor came out from under,

Violet watched closely as the car was swallowed by the ground, the floor was rumbling increasingly getting worse, Violet's eyes widened as she heard snarling that kept getting louder and louder,

until suddenly piles of infected of different ranges of infection came funnelling out of the hole in the ground, lunging at whoever they could get their hands on, Violet positioned her gun up quickly killing any infected that got even close to the group, but their was too many of them.

One of Kathleen's people screamed for a truck to run them down, as people screamed all around them, Violet and Joel picked off who they could strategically as Henry and Sam ran one way to hide and Lily and Ellie spotted a van with an open tiny window that they could both fit through, exchanging a look with Violet and Joel as they nodded creating a path for them.

Ellie got through but as Lily tried to get through a clicker caught onto her leg, Violet's eyes widened as she shot the clicker through the head, Lily crawling through the hole quickly.

They crawled into the front seat, as Violet looked up to rear a loud thunderous roar as a big huge infected pushed itself out of the hole barrelling forward and killing people with a punch. A bloater.

Violet's nerves tripled as she looked back and saw a child clicker going into the van, Joel just missing,

Violet swore as she watched Lily and Ellie struggle to get out of there, they ran out, as Joel and Violet spotted where they were looking, Henry and Sam were stuck under a car with two clickers coming at them, Violet shot anything coming there way, before Ellie pulled one clicker off of Henry and stabbed it in the throat and Joel finished it off, Lily finally got the clicker of off Sam as Violet shot the clicker in the head quickly, after seeing that they were relatively safe, Joel and Violet rushed to get out of the house and down to them.

Violet made it pulling her sister into a hug before hearing Kathleen load the gun and hold it up telling them to stop, but the child clicker came to save the day, jumping onto Kathleen and killing her quickly, as they ran fast towards the exit, never looking back.
Kansas City was lost.
All because of revenge.