Uninvited guest

These past 11 months have been the best of my life , I'm doing great at school,Dre and I are now very good buddies , Jake is my main man , Jackie is excelling in school  and Ms Stevens is nothing but amazing, I do miss home from time to time , oh God I miss Jessie, my baby sister who loves to dress up even at her age, she believes fashion Is key, oh Alma she's one weird kid she is a bit hostile but that comes with being a teenager, my daddy, oh dad ,just so you know I'm a daddy's girl, my dad and I are like SpongeBob and Patrick yeah , even though he won't let me wear a crop top. Right now Jackie is studying and Jake is trying to annoy her, they are growing way too close, close enough to fall in love and I don't want that for her. She's my best friend who has always been there for me , even when I go crazy and block everyone out Jackie is my comfort,her sassy ways and strong demeanor has me on track , she is very fragile and I don't want her to get heartbroken when we finally divorce the Stevens.
Earth to Yvette ( Dre snaps his fingers at me) what's wrong with you, you seem distant
It's Jackie
What about her?
She and Jake ,they....
Yeah I know, they like each other
You can tell?
They are not doing a good job hiding it , I mean they go on dates , but why are you worried they are two adults
Yeah I know, but we are only married for us to get the green cards to stay in the states, eventually we'll have to leave( he stands up quite upset)
You're right, but they can fall in love?
No they cannot and Jackie is not emotionally prepared for the nonsense that comes with that chemical reaction ( Dre laughs Soo loudly)
Chemical what?( He says still laughing)
Their brains is just telling them they like each other, I don't want her to get hurt
She won't,they might end up being together for the long run and stay together. But we won't ( I realize that I have grown way too found of Mr I own the bed, when we get divorced I'll have to leave and we won't get to see each other)
Yeah we will not see each other
Huh? Don't try to curse us , just because we get divorced does not mean we will not see each other, I mean who will I call in a boxing ring
You're right, we can still be friends
Better now come here ( he pulls me for a hug) now stop talking about leaving.
We go to the hall, to see Jake and Jackie lost in their eyes.
Ahnnnmm
Oh hi guys , mmm Jackie and were just looking for something
In your eyes?( I say laughing)
Mmm
Oh bro you and your wife have some explaining to do.( Jake throws a pillow at Dre and we end up having a pillow fight a watching a movie together.
The next morning
Omg OMG omg OMG
What is it Jackie, is Opera pregnant?
No, I just got an alert
What alert( the guys and Ms Stevens walk in)
We now have our green cards ( in that moment I don't know what to do , I'm finally legally allowed to stay here )
Jackie are you serious?
Yeah look( she shows it to me)
In the evening, I sit in the couch and remember how we got here. Aunt Gina is a question to ask but mom dad and my siblings all need me , from now on I am Yvette and nothing is going to stop me from pursing my dreams , I'm gonna strive as hard as I can and make it , I'll will be one of the biggest business women in the world and no man nor trouble can put me down. I'm the top of my class and doing well so I'm in high hopes ,yeah life's a bummer at times but I'm gonna live my life to the fullest.
Hey
Hey
What's up?
I was just thinking about this year, you know I came here with the hopes of meeting my aunt and going to college with Jackie, but somehow things just change
You don't expect life to go as planned, but you are the strongest woman I've ever met Yvette, I know you can do it
Thanks Dre ( I smile at him and have a good rest)
A week later
So per the Mexican law a woman can abort a child without her husband's permission as long as the child is not 3 months old,but the woman had the abortion in the States so,that law does not hold here and she met her husband in the states, so the husband can sue her.( Jackie was blabbering about her school assignment)
Woah that's interesting, you'll be a great lawyer Jackie.
Oh thanks Yvette.( There's a knock on the door)
I open and it's a beautiful young lady with short dark hair , she is slender and looks like a model, but she looks at me with disgust.
Hello miss , who are you?( She takes off her sun glasses,which I don't know why she's wearing cause it's winter)
Excuse me?( Jake and Andre came there)
Yolanda?
Yolly( Jake hugged her, while Dre kept looking at her)
Yes the one and only
It's been ages ,how are you?
Oh I'm great ,just came to visit,I called aunt Lisa and told her I'll be coming.
Hi Yolanda,this is Yvette,my ....
Wife ,your wife I know,( she starts walking around me) I know anut Lisa told me all about you and your brother's sudden marriage.( I extend my hands to greet her, but she snobs me, this plastic barbie just ignored my hand , what's her problem except shortness)
Hi ( Jackie appears)
Yeah , this is the other one right?
Yeah she's my wife , Jacqueline.( Jake smiles as he looks at Jackie)
Well I'm Yolanda Adams,a long time friend of this family,it's a pleasure for you to meet me.
More like a disaster ( I say under my breath,Dre laughs )
I'm sorry? ( She asks with her brows raised)
Oh I bet you are( I say smiling, see I'm not too nice so if she thinks she just gonna come here with her plastic face and walk all over me she got another thing coming)
I'm sorry Yvette here seems unfriendly.
You're wrong Yolanda,she is highly unfriendly.( Dre says and we fist bump)
Well my luggage is in the trunk ,go get it Yvette.
Oh God ( Jackie says and opens her eyes wide cause she knows I'm gonna kill this bitch)
Mmm Yoplait , if you heard wrong let me clarify,I'm not a house help I'm Dre's wife so why don't you do yourself a favor and get your own things. ( I storm into the kitchen, and Jake follows me)
Hey ,you okay?
Noo I'm gonna smack your guest before Ms Stevens gets back , what the hell is her problem?
She's like that,ever since we were kids
Well she needs manners
Wellll she kinda likes Dre and you being married to him and all is not really helpful.( Ohhh I see , so she likes Dre)
What? She likes Dre?
Yeah ( I burst into laughter) you find it funny?
Yeah cause Dre clearly doesn't like her, and if he does he has a mind problem
He doesn't, he shows It, but mom wants them together so...
But that none of my business, Dre and I are not in love with each other but I cannot imagine him with her
Neither can I, Yvette she's only here for 2 weeks , please try not to cause an apocalypse ( he says with his arms around me)
I'll try , no promises
Thanks sister in law ( he pecks me)
The next day, we were all having dinner
So Yolanda tell me how was Spain?
Oh aunt Lisa it was awesome and the photoshoot went well
That good to hear, Yvette I got news from your principal
Oh good God, Yvette you didn't kill anyone right?( Dre says and I roll my eye and Jackie and Jake laugh)
Noo Andre,she is the top of her class
That's my bestie ( Jackie gives me a hi five)
Well with her looks she has to study( oh dear God please help me if this white girl says anything else to me she's gonna be singing the harps with your angels soon )
Excuse me ( I leave to the kitchen to grab water before I explode)
Hey! ( She comes there and slaps the water out of my hand)
What the hell is wrong with you ?
Stay away from my Dre , he's mine get it?
No , why don't you engrave it on his forehead, listen you look like a truamatised baboon and I don't have time nor energy to deal with you .
What did you call me?
What do I look like , a DVD player?I can't rewind, listen I don't have a romantic relationship with Dre he and I are just friends and maybe you should ask yourself why he hasn't even spoken to you ever since you got here now if you'll excuse me I have to go to work,and ps as a woman it's against my motto to fight with another woman over a man .( Blow her a kiss and head out)
Hey spiky, I'll drive you and Jackie to work
Kk
Sooo ?( Jackie asks)
Sooo what?
I saw Yolanda and you talk in the kitchen
You mean you saw her try to start a war with me
Hmmm Yolly,she never changes
Hey Andre please deal with your girlfriend or else I'll will break her nose with a chair
And she's not kidding she can actually do it , I mean has done it before
She's not my girlfriend, Yvette
Well she likes you so be a man and turn her down, she thinks you like me
Well I don't like you , I love you( I punch him)
Owwww
I'm serious Dre ? I won't fight another woman over a man, and she really looks quite dangerous with her brown eyes
Haha Yvette, well I'll talk to her.( He drops us off at Ms Stevens' restaurant and Jackie and I get to work)
She's all smiles and happy working.
What's wrong with you ? You're too happy
Yvette... Cause I am , Jake told me he wants us to date , like for real
Jackie...
I know what you're going to say, but please Yvette, I actually like him , like a lot, very much and even if I get hurt I'm not going to let a moment like this pass by in my life
You do know we are signing the divorce papers tomorrow.
Yeah , but Jake and I want date , we will get divorced and see where this goes
Jackie....
Yvette, I'll be fine and if I fall I know you'll be there, my superwoman to catch me.
Oh Jackie ( she hugs me)
I really do hope Jake is worth her while for his own good or else I will toast his intestines. Yolanda continued to make my life hell every day , it worse now that Dre told her he didn't like her. Today she randomly decided to come to the restaurant. Mmm this tarantula what is she up to?
Hey Yvette, aunt Lisa said you should go get the flour from the mart
Okay fine ( I get the flour and head home)
I just don't get how such a large amount of cash can get lost Ms Stevens looks worried talking)
Hi what happened?
Money got lost from the restaurant
Huh?. How is that even possible?
We have checked everywhere ( Jake says frustrated)
Why not check her( Yolanda says and Dre gets upset)
Yolanda how dare you accuse Yvette
I'm not I'm just suggesting we check her , there nothing to hide is there?
No Yolanda, check my bag( I hand it to her and she pulls out the cash oh my god this witch)
See
Yvette after all I have done for you this is how you repay me?
You have to trust me Ms Stevens I'm not a thief what reason do I have to steal from you?( I say with tears in my eyes)
Mom Yvette would never( Dre says)
No Dre stay out of this , Yvette I want you out of my house.
Ms Stevens, Yvette will never do that
How do you explain ( she starts screaming)
Yvette leave this instant before I call the police
Mom!!!
It's okay guys I'll leave ( I say and head upstairs)
Just when I thought everything was going to be alright, just when I started to breath it comes crumbling down , I have to go or else Jackie will try to do something and it can cost her her education and I can't do that to her , she loves to study and I'll just have to go,I start packing.
Where do you think you're going?( Dre asks)
I'm leaving
Where to? Yvette,it's freezing out there and you have nowhere to go, listen Jake is talking to mom she'll..
No Dre I have to go
But you didn't do anything ( he says holding my hands)
Yeah but your mother doesn't believe me so it's goodbye ( he looks so sad that it breaks my heart, my buddy and I have to separate)
Oh Yvette..( I hug him)
Don't worry I'll be good .
Bye spiky,I'll miss you , call me if anything gets scary
I will ( we hug and Jackie enters with her luggage)
Where do you think you're going.
With you of course
No not this time
Yvette it's you and me forever
Jackie... You have to stay and study, make me proud anddd your boyfriend can't leave you.( She cries so much and I hug her I'm trying my best not to cry myself, I have to be strong, )
Bye guys
Why is she still here!!( Yolanda yells)
I'm leaving Yolanda, and must think you've won but Dre will never love you.( I say and step out)
Andre was right it's cold where I'm I gonna go oh my God, I'm all alone.