Mr Stinson

Josh's pov
Today has been a very stressful day, the partners are getting on my last nerve.
Sir, the launching of 'techassi' has been halted.( My assistant said which makes me furious because I have been working my ass off for this 2.5billion project and someone dares to halt it)
Why!!!
Mmmmm the France company said they need more assurance
What other assurance do they need ?! I have stated clearly....of for the love of God!!!
Sir please calm down( I contact my driver to take me somewhere peaceful and on the way I talk to my best friend, Devin , he's in Texas)
Sorry bro , you know how these things work right, but you are the best in the field, you'll figure it out
Thanks man , I'm just so pissed. I'm sorry how is Mia?
She's fine ,she's at work. How's the boy?
He's great, well I'm going somewhere I can draw up a proposal for the France company
Ok bro talk later.( Mark drops me off at a cupcake shop)
Here we are sir Stinson
Mark a cupcake shop really, what I'm I suppose to here?( I have him a questioning look)
Well you said you wanted a quiet and sound place, what more do you want than a quiet peaceful serene cupcake shop with no troubles
So you brought me to a cupcake shop me ,me ,me Joshua Jason Stinson the owner of a multi-billion company and twenty nine -year-old man
come to a cupcake shop seriously
Just take a look at it, it's so beautiful and it's worth 1.2 million
A cupcake shop?( I asked raising my brows)
Yes, apparently it's that good , and you will not be in the news cause the owner is pretty low-key , don't worry
If you say so... Gavin get the door( I motioned my bodyguard to open my the door)
I entered the cupcake shop that is worth 1.2 million hmmmmm, the decore is quite nice I admit. I get seated in one of the fancy couches and take out my laptop.

Everyone in the shop is still looking at me ...well I am Jason Stinson,they ought to stare. The baker has been here more than thrice but , I'm not going to buy anything...at least not now. Mark was right the place is serene and the proposal plan is going well , in an hour I'll be done and this will convince them to invest and I can finally launch ' techassi' , if one person buys it , the company makes millions. I mean it's a great technology, you can program it to wake you up, play songs, tell you the latest news and it's better than a robot but it's all on your phone, I am smart. I'm not cocky it's a fact.

What the hell!!! Someone just hit the menu on the table. I raise my head to look at her, aside from her pissed off face she's extremely pretty... beautiful even , her eyes are so beautiful and she has full lips, and her hair is so thick and black . She has this annoyed face on.
May I take your order?( She said with her hand on her hip )
Give me a minute
Looks like it's been an hour ( excuse me, does she not know who she's talking to? )
She is rude ..but it's quite amusing, she's angry and somehow I'm not making it better, her friend comes to pull her away, I'm sure to tell her who I am. I kinda like how real she is , shes not like the others and she's re..real, and it's quite refreshing.
Mm I'm so..sir so..( she's trying to apologize hump it's funny, she is having a hard time doing that)
No need I saw your friend tell you about me , you don't have to fake apologize
Thank God ( she sighs in relief, she really is something)
You know it's a first
What is
Someone not knowing who I am
Oh did I hurt your ego , prince of richide rich rich prince of technology ( what did she just say, this girl is trying her best to rile me up, she leaves but I stop and order some goodies and she looked surprised)
It turns out she's the owner, so she's a clever girl , she's a bit young isn't she like 22 and she owns such a well to do business.
I didn't get your name
Cause I didn't give it to you ( the nerve of her, she's lucky she's cute )
Everyone looks busy I think they have a order but I want to get her name, but she's stubborn and would skin me alive than tell me, I walk towards the blonde and her eyes sparkle immediately, yeah that's the kind of effect I should have had on pretty eyes.
Hi
Hey , Mr Stinson I'm such a fan of your work I have all of your products, even the headphones
Oh that's nice ..it's quite expensive
Yeah my boyfriend gave it to  me on my 24 birthday ( she smiles, hm she and pretty eyes are close I should get her name)
So ..your friend
Oh ...yeah I'm sorry about her she's ... well unique
I can tell can I get her name?
Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO
Woah why so many nos?( She raises her brows and folds her arms)
Listen Mr Stinson I'm her best friend but that doesn't mean she won't literally cut me open if she knows I told you , so please I want my boyfriend to come meet me in one piece not pieces.
Is she that scary ?
Have you ever had your scalp shaved ? Well she did that to me when I set her up on a blind date
I'm so sorry ( I said within the giggles, shes feisty)I'll take my leave
Mark let's go
How was the place sir?
Interesting ( I say lost in my own thoughts)
Good to hear , I see you got some cakes
Come on you know they are not mine
Yes yes sir ( I get a phone call while I'm in my study at home)
Hey bro
Wattsup Devin
Sooo did they approve
Yes
I knew it, tech brainiack just send me a free iPad
Devin you make millions a day you can buy one of my iPads.
I'm your brother you idiot a free iPad won't hurt
I gave you a whole set for your wedding as a gift
Yeah 3 years ago, ( we laugh)
You won't believe what happened today
What?
I met this girl, she was extremely rude and didn't even know me
What! Jason everyone knows you, all my female employees have you as their screensavers
Well she didn't,and she's very feisty
Is she pretty
That's an understatement, she's gorgeous, perfect skin and beautiful curves, and her eyes man
Woah woah woah Jace calm down you are not going to play with her too right
No man she won't even give me the time of day
Hmm that's a new
I didn't even get her name
What you!
Yeahh
Where did you meet this girl
She's the owner of a cupcake shop, I think the name is Yvellie bites.
Wait as in Yvellie bites products, you met the Ghanaian genius who is making trends with cakes
You know her
We only eat her goodies , a lot of super markets have her goodies
Woah she's famous?
Yes! Dude with all your tech you could not google her..
Oh,. thanks man.( I immediately search for her on Google and man she is some woman ....wait she's 26! I thought she was 21 , well that means she's old enough. How can someone make millions out of cakes, not only is she witty and sassy but she got brains and confidence, she has refused all offers to sell her shop, this girl is a puzzle and I'm willing to solve. Yvette hmmm you really are something) I smile .