Others Pain

Hey my lovely readers, don't forget to vote and comment.
If you haven't yet go to the other chapters and voteee ☺️. Also you can share your thoughts on what you think will happen in the next chapters. Well here you go.

Ellie's pov

Evieee!!( I ran into the house,I bought Chinese food today and she loves it).
Evie I got Chinese food!!! How about we watch some movies and before you get angry it's not gonna be romantic...it can be Avengers you seem to like it ....wait where are you.
( I enter her room to find it empty, completely empty. Evie is gone..? But where, I spot a letter on her nightstand and take it to read)

Ellie, if you're reading this it means I'm gone and knowing you, you probably bought Chinese food today huh? . I'm leaving for a while I don't know when I'll be back. I spoke to some officers in Ghana, we'll reinvestigate my mother's death. You know I can never sit still when there's something bothering me. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I took some self defense classes and I have Asantewaa with me. Be good, don't cook Zack anymore food, eat well and dooo the dishes. The shop is in your control now, Giselle knows all my recipes, I have faith in you, that you will survive. I'm sorry for not telling you, I know we tell each other everything but this time I kept a secret, I'm sorry I'll not be there for your wedding but I know you'll make a beautiful bride. Take care of my sister for me, have her back ,like you have mine and check up on Josh from time to time. I love .
Your friend
Yvette.

Oh God,oh God no no no no. No. She can't go! She'll be in Soo much danger, oh Evie for the love of God when you see danger you run from it not towards it, what happens if..if..oh God I have to call Josh now.

Hello, Josh! Come over now it's Evie I think..no I know she's done something stupid.
What's wrong with her..I'll be on my way...

A few minutes later Josh enters the house.
Hey! What's wrong with Yvette
Sh..she.she left
Left where to?
Ghana ( I saw him break into a million pieces)
Wh..when did she go why did she go what?? What is she thinking.
Josh she's going to avenge her mother
Oh God no! She . Did she leave because I proposed..
You proposed?
Today, I messed up big time didn't I
Josh Evie would not put herself in total danger because of a proposal..she loves you..here( I hand him her letter to him, apparently she wrote one for everyone)

Josh's pov
Love, I'm sorry and I know you're freaking out and thinking a lot of things right now, don't. I love you and I'm sorry for leaving,but I'll not rest until I bring justice to my mom's death.she didn't deserve to go that way and I have to ensure the safety of my sisters and I,I know you'll be so upset with me. I want nothing more than to be with you, but I have to fix myself too. Tell Damien that I'll be back before he even knows it. Take care and eat well, don't worry to much about me and don't even think about coming here to find me, your job is doing so well I want you to be there and look after Ellie, make sure she doesn't burn the shop down. I love you
Your forever
Yvette.

She left without thinking twice, does she even know the danger she'll encounter there, she..what if something were to happen to her. I thought she trusted me, the trust we had built for a year..she broke it. She trusted me so little that she didn't even tell me her plans..after everything I did she still didn't even hesitate
What's the use of she doesn't even care.
Josh.. please don't be mad at her
Mad at her?! Ellie I want to hid her in a basement to teach her a lesson,but not because I'm mad..but because I'm worried. She's all alone
She has the police and Asantewaa
Oh really..what were they able to do when her mom was being stabbed to death!!! Huh!
Calm down okay, she'll be fi..fine I hope( she hugs me).

I gotta go, I will be in touch.
Okay JJ be safe
You too Ellie.

How could she , did she even think about how worried I'd be.( I was at Gloria's place to drop Big D off)
I'm sure she has a good reason
She does, but she could get hurt
JJ listen I know how much you two love each other, but she had..
What she had to do was tell me, ask for help
JJ this is something anyone would want to do alone, it's her mother and her fight you two may be in love but some fights are personal, look I'm married but it doesn't mean I tell my husband everything, but that doesn't also mean I don't trust him. He knows when I'm struggling but he lets me do it on my own and that is trust. So trust that she'll be fine. Trust that she'll come back , okay ( she smiles at me)
Okay..thank you Gloria
Anytime
Say hi to Nick for me, and tell him I'm thankful for him accepting our son as his own
He knows. Damien come say bye to daddy.
Bye Dad ( he hugs me and I kiss his cheeks)