Chemical reactions

Oh my God, yes Yvette I have done it again , my huge mouth now I'm going to die.
Mmmmm( he says clearing his throat)
Oh I'm so sorry , I ... You see ... Most of the time mom and I are alone and I didn't realize you'd be here
Wellll you did kinda bump into me
Well you shouldn't have stood at my back , I could have gotten hurt you know ( I say raising my voice , I mean what kind of weirdo stands behind a person and talks)
You could have gotten hurt either way, who descends  stairs with their back??( Ok yeah he has a point)let me help you out ( we pick up the things and I do the laundry while he continues to stare at me)
You are everything like mom described you know Yvette
And what's that supposed to mean?
You are feisty, and very beautiful ( I feel tingly and I sort of blush, why am I acting like this)
Thanks and sorry by the way, well I have to go meet my friend, I'll see you?
Sure, it was nice meeting you beautiful ( he smiles)
He is very good looking and the dimples on his face when he smiles are .... Hmmm well I have to meet Ellie at the art center.
Victoriano's POV
I mean who descends stairs with their back, she is Soo firey and somehow my breath ceased when I saw her , she has a lot of hair tied in a ponytail, she is wearing a black crop top and short jeans, her dark complexion is Soo beautiful and her eyes , the moment I held her in my arms .. and she talked back at me almost immediately , she is one Rubis cube, why did she leave so quickly. No no Victoriano, the reason why I'm back is to get married and oh gosh this marriage.... I have to do it my entire dream depends on it, so no time for hot girl.
Yvette's pov
OMG Evie, so how did he look like in person ( I just told Ellie about Victoriano and she can't shut up)
He looked very good, he's very macho I think he works out
Duh he's Mexican they all work out, and he held your waist ??!!!
Technically he was preventing me from falling down the stairs, enough about me what's up with you?( She starts crunching on the broccoli)
The usual, I broke up with Liam and dad is off again to Canada, he never stays home , I'm Soo lonely in that big house
Wait you broke up with Liam? ( I raise my brows)
Yeah why?
Oh thank God, hallelujah dear God, finally that jerk had to leave, I'm glad I don't have to see his face again
Evie he wasn't that baddd
Not that bad? Ellie the guy only dated cause of your money
Yeah I'm not stupid, I didn't give him any. Besides all the good ones like you( I put my arms around her)
Not all of them, Zach likes you like a lot ( she blushes)
He does?
Yes ! And he's been pestering me about it ( there and then Zach appears)
Hey ladies
Hi Zach, ( he stares into her eyes , ohh man)I guess that's my cue .( Ellie mouths ' thanks ' , I smile and head home. Everyone is falling in love it's like an epidemic, well love is not for me , I have only one goal and that is to  build my own company and go back home, God knows what's going on with my dad and sisters, I miss them Soo much and being apart from them and not hearing anything about them is driving me crazy, my Jackie.... But if I contact them now dad will freak out and I don't want anyone to worry , I can and will do this)
I step into the living room and see mom, she looks Soo happy talking and chatting with her son , I wonder.if my own mother will be this happy to see me, she is kinda distant I get the cold treatment from her every time but I think it's her way of giving me tough love since I'm the eldest child I guess she had to raise me like that,I mostly saw her smile and play with my sisters, it never bothered me as I'm  a daddy's girl. It's been almost 2 years and nothing.
Yvette dear what are you doing standing there ,come here ( mom says yanking me out of my thoughts)
Hey mom.
You were out with Ellie?
Yeah( I catch Victoriano looking at me smiling) hey Victoriano
Hi beautiful ( he says still smiling, I can't help but notice so much warmth in those eyes)
Mmm I have a name and it's not beautiful