When it hurts so good

The company launch was a success I didn't expect it to go so well... finally my dream...my dream would come through
OMG Evieeee we did it( Ellie says hugging me)
Yes we did...anddd your wedding is soon
I'm so excited but a bit sad
We've discussed this Ellie you'll be fine now let's get some sleep it's going to be a long day tomorrow
Yeah

Andre?( He arrived at the company all dressed up with roses)
Hey spiky ( he hugs me)
What are you doing here?
Well since I missed the launch I figured some flowers will do
They are beautiful, thanks
Congratulations spiky... you did it
Thanks( I hug him and we say our goodbyes)

We had orders from big shops and even super markets in Canada..30 bakers, 50 delivery guys , the delivery team , information team and financial team were working well and production was good as well as the sales, I'm happy with how things are going. But Ellie's wedding is still in two days. I'm happy the company has been launched and the sales and orders are booming but my best friend's wedding is very important.

Hey so you ready to be a married woman?
Yeah! Evie, Zach sort of asked Josh to come to the wedding ( I flinch a little but hide it)
So?
Will you be okay...I mean there's still some tension there
There's nothing, don't worry, it's your big day .

I watch Ellie walk down the aisle with her dad, she's the most beautiful bride ever. Zach stares at her with so much love...love...I guess it works out for some people.

We are gathered  here to witness a beautiful love between these two souls and they would like to say their own vows.( I stare at them and remember how all this started, Ellie dated tons..no a zillion guys but Zach was able to come this far he loved her so much and didn't want anything to come between them, I'm so happy for her)

Ellie, I vow to love always, be there for you, and even though I work a lot I'll dedicate myself to you I'll never let you go( he says making Ellie wipe her tears)
Zach , I love you with everything in me, and even though I'm a bit nuts at times I vow that you'll always be my constant and don't worry about not having time it'll give me a break to get drunk ( the crowd laugh and I do same oh Ellie)

You may now kiss your bride.

Yvette you look gorgeous
Well you don't look too bad Jackie.
No she's right Yvette, you almost look like the bride here
Oh shut up Jake. ( The MC called me to give a speech)

Hello ladies and gentlemen, well Ellie and I have been friends for 6 years and I must say I'm surprised she's still alive with the rate at which she gets drunk( everyone loves) she is the funnest person with the most uplifting spirit , andddd a ton of guys liked her in college..I mean how could they not( I wink at her) but Zach stood out, he made her happy, he gave my idiot friend joy. ( I raise my glass) To Ellie and Zach , a one of a kind love
A one of a kind love( everyone says and toasts to them)
PS if you hurt her I'll cut off your tongue and pull your intestines out( the crowd laugh again and I return to my seat)

 ( I raise my glass) To Ellie and Zach , a one of a kind loveA one of a kind love( everyone says and toasts to them)PS if you hurt her I'll cut off your tongue and pull your intestines out( the crowd laugh again and I return to my seat)