Not too easy decisions

.Flash back

Marianna you are the daughter of a descendant of the Ashanti King, all I ask of you is to leave Ghana and get a proper education to become a lawyer.( She took her bag and looked at her father's face which only showed only love)
Father, I'm happy working for the mines I make good money and I'm okay, I'm only 23 I'll go to London when I feel like it, byeee.

Marianna was the daughter of a very wealthy man in Kumasi, her family had a close relationship with the Ashanti Kingdom, she was expected to go to London, become a lawyer and get married to her chosen groom whom she was betrothed to when she was born, even though it wasn't how things were done anymore, being part of the biggest and most respected family in Ghana and also that being a royal they did things that way. She knew what she had to do, she was raised well and respected her father's wishes, she knew she was to marry Amoako no matter what and she never thought otherwise. But she also had the heart of a lioness she did as she pleased , she runs her father's mines like a man and she was feared so much. She never thought of anything else than to take over the mines, become a lawyer and marry Amoako and have his son's, but all that changed when she met Jeffrey, a regular man handsome, down to earth gentleman who showed her different angles of life. Jeffrey loved her so much, her witty ways, her strength and her ability to be blunt no matter what. They asked for permission to get married but Marianna was told she'd be disowned if she were to speak of him again, because of that he went away, became worthy of her, he acquired a lot of possessions and made a name for himself, but in the course if it all he won the heart of Esme, she was determined to be his no matter what came her way, the feelings he had for his Mary was not one that could be destroyed in mere 5 years, he never looked at anyone else. Marianna run away from home and cut all ties with her family which devasted her mother causing her to lose her life and making her forever hated by her father.

After a year of marriage they happily had a daughter she named her daughter Yvette, because their love grew more day by day due to her presence, Marianna knew her daughter would do great things and had all her faith in her. They had another daughter a year later, Jacqueline and she was expecting not too long after that.

Meet me there if you want to protect your family.
Esme, leave us alone already
Looks like someone doesn't want to see her family again, look your father is willing to have Jeffrey out of your life, meet me and lets come to an agreement.

So she went and upon her surprise, Esme had her men stab her severally, killing her and her unborn son.....

You'll have to marry me!!
You freaking witch!!! I know you had something to do with Mary's death and I'll never forgive you for that!!
Do you have evidence? No! Marry me or I tell her father about the kids and he takes them away from you..they can bearly talk so they won't ever remember you!( She says smiling)

He did as she pleased and even had children with her. All he ever wanted was to keep his daughters safe.

Asantewaa being Mariana's only friend, watched everything from a distance , she watched over her friend's children but she had to leave Ghana and make a life of her own, she was at ease that the girls loved each other without even knowing they were sisters. Jeffrey begged her to stay but she was also young and had a life , he promised to keep them safe.

When she heard they were coming to the states she knew Esme never did things on a whim, it takes a really smart woman to be a killer. Asantewaa found out that Esme had hired goons to stab the girls once they got out of the airport, she still didn't know how they looked like now, but she prayed , prayed for a miracle...