Execution

Don't forget to press the star ⭐ to vote 💗💕☺️

I woke up tied to the chair and Asantewaa has a worried look on her face, we're tied up by these guys and I don't know who these people are, they have a smirk on their face.

Ohh our tough girl is awake, you know, you are a good fighter a little training and we can recruit you.
Who the hell are you people. Let us go!!( He comes up to me and lifts my chin )
Ohh beautiful. Very beautiful, you two are digging up dirt on Esme right? ( I froze instantly who is this man and how does he know)
Did she send you?
Technically I do all her deeds for her, she still doesn't know who is looking for trouble for her, I was to trail the person going to the police and I saw...your aunt here( he grabs Asantewaa by the neck)
Let her go!
Shut up!! Listen ,  Esme is on her way here,I don't know what she'll do to you...who are you and why are you looking for evidence about the woman we killed over 20 years ago
Kill...you were the one who stabbed her..( if he was then I've found my mother's killer..and he's going to be the one to kill me too)
Yes. Who are you?
I'm her daughter!( I had removed the rope from my hands and slapped him,he got on his feet , he threw a punch but I held his hand and threw him to the ground..the other men held me immediately and kicked me to the ground , their boss stood up and slapped me across the face)
I might just kill you before she gets here.
No no don't hurt her( Asantewaa yells as he holds a knife to my neck)
Say hello to your crazy mother when you meet her( he pierces the knife into my skin..oh God I can't die like this my whole plan)

* Bam* Bam* ! Some guys appear out of nowhere and knock the men out, their moves are so authentic and strong. They untie Asantewaa and one of them comes up to me.
You okay?( Who are they and why would they help me )
Ye..yes?
Please stay out of trouble..for our own good. ( He says and they leave in a blink)
Yvette come on I just called the police their on their way here but first we need to leave now.
Okay!( We rush back to our house)
Ohemaa do you know the people who saved us
No...
They were Americans and they look like skilled guards
I..I can't seem to put my finger on it, but on the brighter side we've caught the killers but the master mind is still free..
Ohemaa you did good today, very good. Right now I want you to be careful
Asantewaa please don't start...I'm fine and I'll not rest until Esme rots in jail!!( I get out and take a stroll, I spot my father, how I wish I could hug him, he looks so dejected)
Hi..Mr Boateng
Hello Leah..it's late why are you out?
Mmm I wanted air...can I join you?
Of course have a seat. Are you enjoying Ghana?
I don't know...it brings back some memories I want to forget
Really? In my experience it's better not to see anything as a misfortune but a new beginning
New beginning? Why do you  say that
You remind me of my daughter ( he laughs) she always asked me so many questions and won't ever back down.
Where is she now?
She's no more ( he smiles sadly)
I'm sorry for your loss
But sometimes I just feel..I feel she's still there somewhere
Do you miss her everyday...I miss them both.
I hope you find your closure Mr Boateng
Thank you Leah..( he smiles and looks at me, all I want is to hug you right now, but my plans are still yet to fall through)

Leah these days I like you more and more ( Esme says as she eats in my house)
Me too, I told you, great minds think alike, you and I are alike in ways you don't even know yet
Really? Enlighten me
You look like someone who would do anything for what she wants.. anything ( her face twitches and she gets nervous)
Why would you say that
Esme, you're married to a very wealthy man and you have a lot of possessions..I don't think you got all that by sitting around
I..I don't know what you're talking about..I have to go back
Oh you don't trust me, I thought we were friends? I think you and I aren't really friends( I say to emotionally blackmail her, something I learnt from mom)
No....
You know how I got my wealth? I sacrificed anyone who came my way not caring who it was.( I saw her stiffen , this is my only chance to get her to confess, the police have laced me with recording devices and they're listening to our conversation right now)
I's that so??
Yes..but it looks like you don't have it in you
Child please, I killed my husband's wife and hired goons to get rid of her children in America, Im slowly poisoning him as we speak ( oh my God that was easy, very easy)
See I told you we're alike( i throw her a smile, ohh Esme your downfall is here)