Different angles of pain

You two kissed, on the lips,in a pool?? ( Ellie asked with her eyes widened and I nod like a child who has been caught doing something wrong) Evie that's great news!!!!!( She started to jump and make noise)
Great news? Ellie how do I face him, I run out and came here the minute he kissed me, I don't know how to react with him
Mmm for starters you could tell him you like him back and kiss him( I throw a glare at her)
But...
No buts,he broke up with his fiancee,this means he's serious about you and he really likes you even loves you..
Lov...lo..love?? Ellie this means I'm the cause of the breakdown of a marriage what kind of a person am I if I cause another woman to cry, even if ...even if I like him ...it's.. selfish( I say looking at my hands, God why is it Soo difficult, I only..I don't even know anymore, I know I feel something, when he stares at me, whenever he smiles or talks I feel like running to him and hugging him and kissing him but I ..I can't do that)
Yes !! Yes , selfish that's what you are being! My God , Yvette you are so selfless when it comes to everyone else, you keep going on for your dad,your mom ,sisters and Jackie even when you are so tired from school,from the company even from me ,you still push through. You think more about everyone else than yourself when it comes to yourself you are Soo selfish, life has been a bit unfair to you and this once it gives you a guy who within these few weeks is head over heels for you, you for you and then again here you are AGAIN! Trying to deny yourself a chance to love( she holds my cheeks and for the first time in a very long time I allow a single tear to fall from my eyes , I know what she's saying is true, I have know for a fact that I like Victoriano, a lot ).
Ellie.. what if it's a mistake for me to date him?
How would you know? You are not giving it a chance, so what if it's a mistake, make it. Listen Evie, the biggest mistake is not making a mistake because then you will not know what the mistake is
Huh? Ellie you know you just stopped making sense right?( She smiles at me)
When have I ever made sense honey??
You did a few minutes ago, who knew you were so smart ( we giggle and hug each other) thank you so much Ellie or should I say Elliana?
Wait,wait how the hell do you know that name
I might have spoken to your father, and he told me that when you turned 18 you changed your name( she throws her pillow at me)
Don't you ever mention it again, it makes me sound like barbie I mean I'm prettier than her butt.. Ellie is better ( I scoff and she hugs me)so what are you gonna do?
For now I'm going to sleep,thanks for letting me stay over
Are you kidding me I'd like you to even move in ..hm it's Soo boring
Come onnnn let's go to bed ( we snuggle and sleep)
The next day i went back home , I had prepared myself for whatever is to come, I mean if my life can be Soo bad I think I'll take the good thing it brings. I walk into the house and see the gardener.
Hey Gonzalez
Hi there senorita, I sort of miss you, I haven't seen you for three days ,where have you been?
Mmm I was with my friend
Oh the pretty blonde girl
Yeah her( I remove my scrunchie to let my hair flow)
Well young mister has been looking quite down , he has been way too quiet lately.( I sigh and head upstairs, I lot of things are running through my head right now and I don't what to say to him but I have to go to him , I knock on his door and enter)
He..heyyy I was worried about you, where were you? I.. Yvette I'm sorry about what I did in the pool I shou..( I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back)
I like you Victoriano.. a lot ( I say looking into his eyes, he cups my face and kisses my lips)

7 months later
I never thought I'd give romance a chance in my life ever, but I have and everything with Victoriano is just amazing, we go on dates,in restaurants,clubs and we even double date with Ellie and Zach. He has taught me a lot, I couldn't even wrap my head around it. School is stressing out and the company has taught me a lot, I'm the assistant manager and in these past months I have learned Soo much about marketing and business,and I was able to get 3 contracts for mom 2 months ago, contracts that will make her hundreds of millions and that makes me very proud of myself. But it gets me thinking that I have to do better so that my company will make as much or more, but I can't think of what the company will produce or even do. Mom says I'll figure it out , she always says that and she has a lot of faith in my abilities and that keeps me going.
Hey Ellie ( she enters the living room).
Evie you won't believe what dad did?!
Let me guess,he bought you a Ferrari??.
Nooooo he cut me off ( she folds her arms angrily and sits on the couch )
On your weed? You know it will be best if he did not
Evie stop and pay attention, dad says since I'm 22 now I should find something to do so , no more money for me
So no more fendi and Balenciaga shoes or Versace clothes?
Evie you are supposed to comfort me not add pepper to my wound
I think the saying is " salt to my wound"? ( Victoriano comes in and gives me a peck on the cheek)
Hi beautiful, hey Ellie
Oh good Victoriano you're here, can you please tell your girlfriend to show more affection ?( She says and I roll.my eyes)
Ellie that is something I'm working myself ( I punch him)
Owwww , but I love her anyways
Ellie you could get a job at the piz
Don't you dare, you and Zach keep saying the same thing, I am a financial guineas and a business brainiack I will NOT,work at a pizza shop, besides I might eat it all ( we burst into laughter).Soo I was thinking maybe you could lend me some money ( she says as I frown and she begins to stand and try to run) listen don't hit me, you make a lot at the company I'm sure you can spare me can cash.
Okay I'm gonna take a shower I guess Yvette is going to kill you and I don't want to be an eye witness ( Victoriano says and kisses me as he heads upstairs)
Ellie there's no way I'm giving you money, work for it
Come on, we have less than 5 months to complete college and now my dad wants me to be independent
Ellie it's good, besides I'm planning something and when it's well sorted I'll talk to you about it. How's Zach?
He went to Seattle to visit his aunt , how are things with Mr Mexicano??
It's wonderful, I've never been so happy.
In the evening Victoriano and I were watching a movie and my head was on his laps
I love you Yvette, a lot ( I smile at him, I am more than happy with this man)
I know( I say smiling)
Do you want to go on a date next week? I can take you to the valley
I wish I could but mom and I are having some alone time next week
Huh? You rather spend time with my mother than your boyfriend?
Yes
Oh no you didn't ( he starts tickling me and we start running around then mom came in)
Okay love birds please stop turning my house into a zoo
Tell that to this donkey here he keeps tickling me
Oh dear , youth indeed is wonderful, come on dear let's go we have to go to the company ( mom holds my hand and I blow Victoriano a kiss and leave)
Victoriano's POV
She's literally the best thing that has ever happened to me, she is so smart  and knows just what to say , when she's angry it's so cute and most of all I am Soo in love with her, but I feel like all of this will come to an end when the truth comes out she will not even look at me. I promised my father that I will open my own hospital and this is the only way that I can do it, I love her but I can only hurt her... Maybe... maybe I .. I..I can make her understand...no.no she'll hate me... I'll keep it away from her and when everything settles I'll tell her.
Yvette's pov
Mom we really need to get you some pedicure and ohh what about a hair redo
Oh Yvette you are going to wear me out tonight
Ohh mommmmm listen that's only the beginning. I want to have a medi and Pedi and my mom will have the spa special treatment ( I say to the spa assistant)
Honey how have you been?I can tell you are very tired lately
Yeah with school almost over there's a lot of work
Yes but you can do it
Thank you mom, for everything you took me in and these 2 years you have been a true mother to me. I don't know where I'd be without you in my life, I love you Soo much and I'm going to live the rest of my life making you proud
Honey( she holds my hand) you are the daughter that I have always wanted, and you have always made me proud, your spirit your smile and annoying optimism when things go sour , and I love you my darling ( I hug her like the life in me is about to end, when we were done I went home and planned a surprise for Victoriano. I entered his room quietly, I can hear him speaking on the phone with someone,I stand and something tells me to listen)
Victoriano's POV
........ Listen the wedding isn't off I know we ..we had a deal and I'll marry you no matter what but you have to keep to your end of the deal and tell your dad to sign the contract for the commission of the hospital...yes ..yes I know I'm going to fly there.. listen you don't have to come..I will marry you ( I hear the vase in my room fall I immediately turn to look at her face..it was covered in shock and pain, tears begin to stream down her eyes)
Yvette's pov
What did I just hear him saying..he's still engaged and he's getting married,? I slip from shock and the vase fell causing him to turn to look at me
You..you are still engaged?? Answer me!( I slap him)
Yvette listen
You monster,you have been lying to me for a year !!( I start screaming and the tears keep flowing) I trusted you and you lied to me
Yvette it's the only way
For you to build the hospital? Do I mean so little to you that you plan to make me your other woman and get married? ( He reaches for my arm, but I slap it away) don't you dare touch me, you are a liar and I never want to see you ever again
Yvette I love you
Love? Love? Is this what the whole love thing is ,cause I don't want it .
Don't say that
Oh what should I say, oh I'm sorry congratulations on your marriage.( I wipe my tears and head out)