Turns of pain

With a lot of emotions and confusion I ran upstairs to pack by belongings, and to think I was doing everything for my family, I was going through hell on the streets, working, getting sick here and there I even got married with the hopes of making it so my family doesn't worry. It turns out they couldn't wait to dump me, a woman whom I taught loved me more than anyone else, I ....I why just why do I have this kind of life . It's truly impossible for me to be happy. My father could not do anything about this , he just let them dump me ,woah what a beautiful life.
Victoriano barges into my room
Yvette please don't go let's sort this out
Sort what out,? Huh?! You are engaged to my sister !
I didn't know she was your sister , you know I love you
Oh cut the crap Victoriano what you love is your hospital,you know what I'm glad you two are getting married you deserve each other a match made in heaven.
Don't say that beautiful ( he tries to grab my hand)
Take your filthy hands away from me, ( then it hit me) you've slept with her right?( I say as tears fall from my eyes)
What the hell are you talking about Yvette, I never did!
I don't even care, stay away from me don't contact me or even try to find me( he stands there blankly as I take my luggage downstairs, mom looked at me with Soo much pain).
Yvette dear you don't have to go
I do
I'll kick Victoriano out please dear don't leave , where will you go
Anywhere but here  if I stay here I'll constantly be reminded of the pain I have gone through, all my memories of Victoriano are here I can't stay ( she comes closer and wipes my tears , I can't bear the taught of leaving her , she's the only thing I have close to a mother)
Oh honey, you have always been strong and I knew it the first day I met you, if staying in this house hurts you then you can leave( more tears flow) but know that this is your house and you are my daughter and I love you
Goodbye Mrs Gorgina Rodriguez ( I hug her and leave)
I took a cab to Ellie's house, I told her everything that had happened.
Oh my God Yvette I'm soooooo sorry I don't even know what to say, you can live here for as long as you want girl .
Thank you.
Yvette you don't look alright should we see a doctor?
I'm fine it's just ....... I'm just a bit tired
Do you want to talk more I'll listen
I'm fine
The heck you are, with the news you just heard I'm surprised you are sober and sane , do you want to go drinking
No and for the last time I'm fine,don't you have a trip with Zach today
Yeah Miami........but I cancelled it I can't leave you alone
Ellie...
Buh buh buh ....no excuses ( she kisses my forehead and leaves the room)
When I was younger Esme
( my step mother) would leave 3 year old Jessie and 4 year old Alma with me, dad would go on business trips I'd care for them bath them ,hel them with homeworks I loved my sisters, I missed a final exam in school once because Alma was sick and I had to rush her to the hospital, I always helped Esme bake and sell the cakes , breads and even sit next to her and not ear anything until she recovers from an illness, and today I'm told she is my stepmother so Alma and Jessie are my stepsisters. I loved my family I'd give anything to make them happy......she wanted me dead. She wanted me Yvette dead .....I'll not rest until I do something about this but before that I'm going to build myself and become the best business woman of all times and I'm going to do what Ellie told me Adele did, she turned her pain into wealth . I Yvette will not give up even though it hurts like hell even though I feel broken I'll not stop cause I know it'll be worth it .

Two days later....
Zach and I were on the couch and Ellie came rushing
Ellie what is it ?
Babe what did you do?
I haven't done anything....well I did do something but it's not bad ( Zach and I give each other a look)
Ellie when has it ever not been bad.
Would you listen, to cheer you up I planned a fun night.... Since you've never watched Cinderella which by the way is creepy I mean how could a girl not watch Cinderella Its amazing and..
Ellie your point is??
We are watching it right now.
Good so to cheer me up to you're gonna torture me..
Babe I don't think it's a good idea I mean I'm a 25 year old man( Ellie kisses him and he agrees to watch it, and for the love of God Disney is messed up)
Soooo what did you think?
Horrible, I mean the Cinderella girl , you are helpless and you are given an opportunity to be rich or kick your stepmother and stepsisters out but rather she chooses a ball to dance with a prince!( Zach and Ellie burst into laughter)
Oh my good Yvette even your mind is able to scrutinize a cartoon character
Anyways I enjoyed it guys thanks( Zach gives me a hug and kisses Ellie as he leaves)
Are you okay.
I'm fine Ellie thank you for everything
No prob ( she throws me a smile)
I've been meaning to tell you something it's a business plan I want to run by you you see I've been thinking about doing something that's how you complete college and the only thing I taught about was setting up our own company it might be small when we start out but I know we can do it, as you know I am very good at cooking and one thing I learned from my stepmother is to bake. With the money I have got it since my time of working as a waitress to waking me the personal company of Mrs Georgina I want us to buy that shop on 57th Street the shopping pass by every day.
Huh I don't get you what do you want us to do?
I was thinking we should set up a little baking shop where I'll be cookies biscuits cakes will do deliveries will sell them in the shop will make others who even cater for big programs and things I know it's far-fetched but I have the confidence that we can do it, Will thought out by doing small babies and we can go to supermarkets and we can have some of your dad's connections so that we can be supplying the goodies to supermarkets marts shop s and malls. By the end of a year and a half we should be able to break even if that's making a lot of profits be able to buy and very big building and set up our own company it's going to be a company for bakeries.

Oh my God Evie that is such a brilliant idea but conduct yourself I mean how is life going to be possible.
With you genius financial brain we will make sure that the market price draws attention to us, with little deliveries and catering here and there we'll make money quick
You're right, and your cupcakes are the best , I'll give you all my savings for the start up. And we can ask my dad to give us some business advice we will surely do it
Are you sure, all your savings?
Evie tell me that's not what you've done? ( I simle at her)besides with your marketing brains will be able to do it I mean go big or go home it might be small at the start but I know we can do it after all we have the top of our class ( I roll my eyes at her)
What are we going to name the bakery?
I was thinking Yvellie bites ( she smiles and hugs me)
I like it . Our graduation is next week what are you going to wear?
I was thinking my pajamas
Huh?
I'm not going
Crazy girl says what now
Ellie all that matters is that I've graduates I don't have to go
But all our friends are there some of which we might never see again and more importantly you are the valedictorian of the class
I'm not going
Okay then I'm not going either ( she lies on the bed)
Huh? Why?
For the same reason you are not ( I stare at her and roll my eyes ,this girl always gets things her way)
Fineee I'll go .( She screams so loudly and stars jumping on the bed)
Let's go shopping.

My dress

Ellie's dress

Ellie's dress

The graduation went well we had a lot of fun and I gave my speech as the valedictorian of my class, I was great full that the late night studying was not for nothing

The graduation went well we had a lot of fun and I gave my speech as the valedictorian of my class, I was great full that the late night studying was not for nothing. It hurt me so much that mom nor Victoriano were not there, so while other were hugging their families I was wondering were mine were. Life is a bit unfair, but sometimes it pushes you so that you can do your best, so I'm not going to give up . Ellie and are thinking about securing the shop no matter how it turns out I know I have the strength to make a breakthrough. I don't know why Eva brought Jackie here if I am the only one they want to get rid of , but I'll teach a lesson when the time comes and I'm strong enough to fight them head on , now ...love is no where in my cards but I don't care it comes and goes , I'll focus on more important things.

Hey guys sorry for late update been😞 I'll make it up. Please vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️👋