Meetings that tingle

4 years later.
3rd person pov
In these past years Yvette grew and not just physically but emotionally her character changed completely,she spoke less and thought a lot before taking decisions there was a lot of pain in her but she never changed her personality, she was still very sarcastic but loving , she and Ellie setup the cupcake shop 3 years ago. It was tough at the beginning but when people got to see how wonderful the goodies were , they were in high demand, shops , marts , weddings , parties and all special occasions had Yvellie bites products. They had cakes biscuits, doughnuts. They were making money , money you wouldn't expect people to make from bakeries. Ellie and her happy, they had 3 employees, Rosa, Charles and Giselle. Yvette and Giselle baked , Ellie took care of everything financial, Rosa was the receptionist while Charles did the delivery. A lot had changed in her life ,she had less sleep not only from baking over thousand cupcakes in a day , but from wondering about her so called family.

The cupcake shopYvette's povGiselle we need to hurry Mr Frank will be here soon for the cupcakesI know Ms Yvette but baking 1000 cupcakes and 300 doughnuts in a day for his party is a bit bizarre ( Yvette kept putting the cupcakes in the oven and ...

The cupcake shop
Yvette's pov
Giselle we need to hurry Mr Frank will be here soon for the cupcakes
I know Ms Yvette but baking 1000 cupcakes and 300 doughnuts in a day for his party is a bit bizarre ( Yvette kept putting the cupcakes in the oven and bringing the baked ones out while , Ellie was bagging them)
Well he's paying a lot of money for it, we only have 50 more to bake we can...
Ms Yvette?( Rosa called)
Yes?
We have 30 cupcakes order ( Giselle begins to fake cry as I shake my head )
Okay , I'll take a headstart on the order , Giselle continue ( I start to mix the flour for the cupcakes, lately the orders kept coming and coming, not that I'm complaining)
A few hours later Charles came back from deliveries
Okay that's enough a pretty boy like me always in a car, the deliveries today are wearing me out
Oh please Charlie
It's Charles Ms Yvette, anddd have you thought about going on that date with me?
Yeahhh... No okay so good work guys today has been hectic
Oh come onnn Yvette, how about I set you up on a blind date
How about I make you go blind( Charles backs up sacred while Ellie comes in laughing)
Yeah no Evie is not joking the last time I tried setting her up she shaved my eyebrow
Well guys I'm good ...ahhh( I lay in the couch)
Miss Yvette?
Oh God not again( Giselle and Charles cry in each other's arms, I laugh )
Yes Rosa?
The insure bank just ordered peanut butter flavored biscuits
Okay I think we have some , Giselle honey go bag them and I'll send it
Oh you are an angel Ms Yvette ( Charles says and I blow him a kiss)
Okay I have something to do at the bank anyways so close up at 9:00pm
Okay Evie see you at home
I drove my car to the bank and did my delivery, then went to deposit some cash , on turning I bumped into someone and her bag fell down , I immediately took it and handed it to her and I couldn't believe my eyes, someone I thought I'd never see a gain

Jackie ( I say with tears in my eyes, she says nothing and pulls me into a hug)
Yvette oh... My Yvette ( she continued to hug me as we cried , I never thought I'd ever see her again after 6 years of leaving her and let alone to see her pregnant, yeah that's right my childhood friend is pregnant, the girl I used to play dress up with , the girl who I played hide and seek with , she was going to become a mother)
I never thought I'd see you again Yvette
Me neither, I thought... Oh My God and you're pregnant and married ( I say as I hold her finger ) let me guess ... Jake?
Yeah .. Yvette you look amazing it's been do long yet you still look 19 , how's that possible?
Wellll I'm not carrying a watermelon in my uterus
Oh my goodness you'll never change, we have a lot of catching up to do
Yeah let's go to the coffee shop around the corner