A bit rude

Sometimes things you think will never happen well, they happen. I have seen Jackie again , my childhood friend, my bestest friend. I was a jerk for leaving her in that house , but it seems like it helped build her, she became more strong, and most importantly she is starting a family of her own.
I drove back to the house to see Ellie on her laptop probably assessing our finances, we are planning on buying the building in Manhattan and setup our bakery company. The money and orders we get is reassuring, I never saw my life like this....but I'm glad with how it is . In a day we receive more than 20 orders plus the people who come to buy some personally and eat in the shop. Ellie made the designs of the shop pink, I mean I literally have to shut my eye to prevent me from puking, I wanted to go with black but she was all' Evie it's a cupcake shop not a funeral home' , hump girls.
Hey Evie
Hi ,what are you up to
Well I'm checking of we can buy more trucks for the company without causing harm to the cupcake shop, our profit percentage this month was 40 and that's pretty good , but you never know when business will go down ..
You're right, we need to be careful with that, let's insure the trucks and only buy 10 this month
Great idea.
Sooo I sort of have news ( her eyes lit up and she looks at me happily)
What happened, did Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber get back together?
No( I say looking at her like she's crazy, which she is)
Is Opera pregnant?
Oh my God Elliana be serious for once!
Okay Evie please don't call me that and what is this great news
I saw Jackie at the bank
No way!( Her eyes widened) oh my God Yvette that's great news
Yeah it is , she looked so good and she is happy andddd pregnant with twins
OMG, awwww so lucky
Yeah
So what happened at the Stevens'house?.
Oh a lot ( Ellie and I ordered Chinese food and I told her everything Jackie said to me, she was so shocked,even being someone who doesn't know them, we slept off. Ellie went to work early and I did some cleaning at the house).
I got ready to go to the shop, I wore a red crop top cardigan with white short pants and high heels, I combed my hair into a ponytail and wore my pearl earrings and headed to work. When I got there, there was a really expensive looking Lamborghini parked in front of the shop, I looked at it for like 2 seconds and walked into the shop, I mean many high class people come to the shop to either order eat or even sometimes models have their photoshoots there. When I got in I saw some customers, Rosa was looking flustered, Charles was packing an order into the van and Giselle looked like she was blushing but a bit annoyed.
What is going on here and why is Ellie taking photos of the customer?( They were all lost in something so I did what I had to do)
Hey!!!!!( They got startled and gave my their attention)
Ms Yvette it's just that....th...the customer at table 3....he's been here for...over an hour and hasn't or.. ordered anything I have been to the...ta..table for more than six ti..times but he just brushed me off.
Say what now ( I didn't notice this ' customer ' when I walked in , but clearly he's asking for a visit to our heavenly father if he's the reason my shop looks like Katie Morgan appeared, I take the apron and put it around my waist and go to him with the menu.)
I have had my fair share of handsome guys , but he looked sooo good, his jawline was enticing, he had beautiful grey eyes and rose pink lips, and no doubt he looks hot writing whatever it is he's writing . This idiot doesn't even notice my presence,so I hit the menu on the table.

Hey what the hell( he said angrily looking at my face and I give him a smirk)
May I take your order sir?
Give a minute ( he says and goes back to type)
Looks like you've been given an hour
What?!.
Listen Mister, today is going to be very tiring for me and everyone here, so be quick and order and leave( he looks at me amused)
Lady, I'm the customer here
So?
Sooo you have to quit the attitude and be nice, and I'm not done typing and it's very important to my whole company if( okay I'm getting boredom with this guy and I'm about to lose my mind, I hear Ellie say' oh boy in the back' , and shes right , God's going to be having a new angel today) anddd ..miss are you listening?
Mmmmm no I was thinking about how to commit murder secretly
Anyway excuse me I have work to do( he continues to type, the I close the laptop and he stands up very angry)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU .I WAS WRITING AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT!!!
I don't care , look mister, this is a bakery the longest you get to sit here is 30 minutes and even with that you have to buy something and put it in your mouth or hand and get the hell out!
What will your boss think if I report you( he steps closer to me and looks really riled up)
Oh should I give you the direction?( I say and get closer to him, now our faces are inches apart and we are burning with rage, I slowly feel Ellie pulling to the side)
Sorry sir please go ahead ( she says to him and sends me to the counter)
Evie what in God's name is wrong with you?
Me? That idiot is annoying and..
Evie you can't talk to him like that
Oh please to hell with that customer service bullcrap
Yvette Ohemees Boetang
What hell did you just say? Ellie I warned you so many time to not say my full name if you can't , it's Yvette Ohemaa Boateng!
Ms Yvette, he's not just any customer, he's Jason Stinson ( i look at them with a ' so what's look)
Aha soooo?.
Jason Stinson! Evie he's the owner of 500 companies in USA alone, is the second most richest man in the country, he is so smart that he made his first billions when he was 17 with his knowledge about tech engineering, they make phones ipads and literally the most bought and expensive products in the world
Anddd not to forget he has 4 private jets
Okay so I'm supposed to be nice him because he's rich?
Nooo because such a high class man like him being here could make us millionaires
You said he's the second richest so why should I care
Number 1 is his father, Robert Stinson
Okay so what?!
Evie , you're gonna go there and say sorry ... politely
Oh hell no
Oh yes. Evie put your pride aside , this could be good for business
Fineee( I put on a fake smile on and go back to his table, he turns to look at me)
What now!( I grit my teeth , it's Soo hard to say it , especially to him)
I'm .....so...sor...sir
No need, I saw your friend tell you all about me , you don't need to fake apologize
Thank God ( I sigh, and he looks at me with the same amusement).
You know, it's a first
What is?.
Someone not knowing me?
Oh did it hurt your ego your majesty of richide rich rich prince of technology?( I say sarcastically and he smiles and shakes head, I hate to admit but he looks so good with the smile)
No..( he smiles some more) it's actually nice, I've never been so insulted in my life, I think you kind of made my day
Oh well I'd do it again if you want because ohh man I'm still angry ( he holds his knuckles and laughs , and it was so amazing and made my heart flutter)
Well I'll leave you to your , millions...oh I'm sorry billions( I say and as I was about to leave he started to speak)
Wait , I'd like to order 5 coconut flavored biscuits, a vanilla cupcake anddd chocolate chip cookie
What?( I raise my brows shocked, I thought he wasn't going to order)
That's my order,....did you think I was not going to order... I value my time Ms and I don't just go places and sit in cupcake shops
Giselle? please bring Mr Stinson his order
Right away
Ohh so you're the owner?
Part owner, the blonde is my partner ( Giselle brings his order and I turned to leave)
I didn't get your name( he holds my arm)
Oh that's because I didn't give it to you( u snatch my hand back and he gives his small cute laugh again and I almost smile)
Don't you think you're a bit rude( he says smiling and I shoot him a smile)
Oh Mr Stinson, not a bit , really rude.
( He smiles and leaves as his guards open the door to him, and he enters his Lamborghini and gives me another smile)

Please vote and comment 💖