Chapter 7

A/N Hello my lovelies! I don't normally update quite this fast but as I have always said, feedback fuels my muse. Because of the wonderful comments you all send and the messages I got yesterday from the twins, it made me want to write and gave me ideas. So as always, If you like what I write, let me know!!! As you can see it does a world of good! I do not know or own the characters in this story with the exception of those I have already named. Any resemblance to reality is completely coincidental. I only post on here and AO3 so if you see this posted anywhere else or by another author, please let me know. thank you. If you want to be alerted when I update, follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. Enjoy!

Chapter 7

~Can you come by tomorrow night?~ Felix stared at the text for at least five minutes before he finally hit send. The response came quickly. ~of course babe, I've missed you and can't wait to see that sweet ass of yours.~ Felix rolled his eyes. Of course it isn't that he missed your smile or kiss or arms; he missed your ass. I know, I noticed.

So does this mean it is going to be finished between you two? Hyunjin asked hesitantly. Yeah. I was terrified to be alone but I'm not anymore. Besides I have you in my head. You know...I have the weekend off since 3racha has a showcase and Seungmin and Minho are doing music core.. I could come visit. I wouldn't ask you to do that. Besides, I'm ok. I'll be fine. I know but I have never seen that beautiful smile in person and would really like to but if you want me to wait, I will wait.

It's a long flight for a weekend. Plus what would you tell everyone? Just that I'm visiting a friend. I don't know... Hyunjin could feel Felix's indecision thinking he was going to inconvenience Hyunjin somehow. It's ok Felix, don't stress about it, it was just an idea. Hyunjin reassured him.

So you guys are going live tonight? Yeah, we are talking about our newest album and reacting to some videos and stuff. We do it fairly often. That's cool. Is it ok if I watch? As long as you don't get turned on. Hyunjin teased him and Felix laughed.

If I start to, I will look at someone else. Felix teased back. Hyunjin laughed on the inside but kept his face straight because he was eating with 3racha. He did catch Binnie looking at him curiously from time to time but his hyung didn't say anything.

Felix ate an early dinner and got settled on the couch to watch. He watched the guys gathering on couches to prepare for going live. He watched staffers immediately ask Minho and Jisung to separate and frowned. The two shared a long look the way they always did and then finally shrugged in unison and moved to opposite sides.

When the channel went live Felix clapped excitedly. He watched them talk and laugh with each other. They reacted to one of their videos, picking on each other and laughing. Felix could feel Hyunjin's love for each man there. The love was deep and full of emotion and history. It was a love of which Felix had never felt. The guys truly were a family. Their struggles to debut and their close living circumstances had bonded them in a special way. Felix felt Hyunjin's love for them and it bled onto him some. He loved them too. He felt close to them as if he were one of them. They would adore you. I adore them.

They were in the middle of teasing Jeongin about something when he heard a noise and looked up. Jacob was standing in the doorway. His face was sweet and he had a mask of contrition that rapidly fell away when he saw what Felix was doing. "These assholes again. What is your deal with them? You got a little fag crush on one?"

Felix's back straightened and he glared at Jacob. "I said tomorrow not today. If I am a fag what does that make you?" He shot back.

"Turn that shit off. It's time we had a little talk. I came over, ready to forgive and forget and find you fanboying."