Chapter 10

A/N So...I usually like to give enough time for people to actually read a chapter before I update again but well...they were horny so here we are. As always I do not know or own any characters except Jacob, Vanessa and to some extent Arny though he is based on a real person. Any resemblance to reality is completely coincidental. I post only here and AO3 so if you see my work being posted anywhere else by anyone else, please let me know. If you would like to be alerted when I update any of my stories you can follow me on twitter at _eyes_wideshut Feedback means the world to me so if you like what I write please let me know. This chapter is as always dedicated to my three. You know who you are. Your feedback and love of this story keep it going. I will never be able to thank you enough. I hope you enjoy. This chapter does contain sex. That is your warning.

Chapter 10

Hyunjin carried Felix to the bedroom and gently placed him on the bed. Felix reached up and pulled off Hyunjin's shirt but as he reached for the button on Hyunjin's jeans, the older man's hands stopped him. Not yet, Sunshine. But... Shhh. Just let me do this my way. Felix looked up nervously. Hyunjin leaned in close. Trust me baby. He kissed Felix tenderly. Felix sighed happily into the kiss. OK. I DO trust you. Then let go and let me take care of you. Felix nodded as Hyunjin backed up. He bit his lip as Hyunjin's hands reached and slowly began unbuttoning his shirt. Taking it slow and taking just one button at a time, keeping eye contact with Felix the whole time, his hands sliding lightly down to each button. The room was quiet and intimate; the feeling growing as Hyunjin slowly undressed him. He unbuttoned Felix's jeans and kissed Felix again. Slide back on the bed baby. Felix slid backward and as his body moved, Hyunjin pulled down his pants, leaving Felix naked and feeling vulnerable and his hands moved to cover himself. Hyunjin's eyes looked at him with growing lust but his thoughts were so tender it took Felix's breath away. You are so beautiful, baby. So incredibly beautiful and that you don't realize it; makes you even more beautiful. He crawled up and sat on Felix's thighs.

Hyunjin took one of Felix's hands from covering himself and ran his hand from the younger man's shoulder lightly down his arm to his fingertips before raising the hand to his mouth and kissing his fingers gently. He touched the other arm and checked in with Felix's emotions and vulnerabilities. I'm ok Jinnie. I trust you. The second you want me to stop I will. I'm here for you, not for me. Felix smiled at him. I know. I feel it. He repeated the motion from before on the other arm before kissing those fingers as well. His hand then touched Felix's collarbone and drew slowly, maddeningly slow down Felix's body, his eyes caressing every inch of Felix's chest, abs, stomach and cock that was rapidly getting hard at the attention. Felix could feel the intention of the touch and the caress of the eyes. It was as if Hyunjin was touching him with five hands; each one of his hands then his two eyes and his mind. His body was alive with sensation in a way he had never felt before. He could also tell his body reactions and his own desire were fueling the same in Hyunjin and he could feel the other man grow hard against his thighs, only separated from his skin by the jeans that were becoming very tight. Hyunjin however ignored his own wants and needs.

It confused Felix. Jacob had never ignored his own needs. When he was ready he started hard and fast but Hyunjin wasn't doing that. He didn't understand what he was waiting for. While sex wasn't great and hurt pretty frequently, he longed for that intimacy with Hyunjin. Sex doesn't have to hurt, baby. It usually doesn't. That your experience has told you that it is supposed to is part of the reason we are doing this my way. I don't want you to hurt at all. This is about you this time. There are plenty of times coming we can focus on me but this time it is all about you. He leaned down and kissed Felix gently, deepening the kiss slowly and letting the passion build over time. His fingers continued tracing Felix's body though never going to the hardness. They traced over his belly, his muscles moving and jumping beneath his fingers.