Chapter 9

A/N Hello my lovlies! The latest chapter. Sorry It took a few days, it has been a busy week and I haven't had time to write, much to my dismay. This story is fiction, any resemblance to reality is completely coincidental. I do not know or own the people these characters are based on with the exception of those mentioned in previous chapters. If you want to be alerted when I update any of my stories (or if you want to chat about SKZ or my stories) follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. Feedback feeds my muse so please let me know if you like what I write! My stories are cross posted here and AO3 but nowhere else if you see it elsewhere please let me know. As always my beautiful readers, this is for you. Enjoy. 

Hyunjin woke up to feel Felix nuzzling at the back of his neck. Good morning. Good morning. I gotta clock in but I didn't want you to wake up with me gone. No problem baby. Go work and sit in your meeting. Afterwards, you want to run to the store with me? I figured we could go pick up some snacks and whatever you want for dinner. His lips kissed Hyunjin's neck as they talked. This is convenient that we can talk even while your lips are busy. Very. But yeah that sounds good. I'll have to wear a disguise to be safe though. That's fine. I'll come wake you after my meeting. Ok baby. Felix pulled him tighter for just a moment and then let him go and went to grab an energy drink before clocking in. He logged in to the meeting at the top of the hour and immediately muted his mic. He took notes and paid attention since there were going to be some changes in his department. He chimed in only when he had a question and otherwise stayed focused.

Jinnie came in about halfway through but Felix was on camera so he couldn't look very much. I'm on camera so don't come over. I won't. I'm just going to sit over here and draw.

Hyunjin settled into the arm chair next to Felix's bookshelf and pulled out his sketchpad and started sketching Felix. They worked on their own thing in silence for an hour. When the meeting finally ended Felix sighed and turned off his camera. "I'm sorry that took so long." Hyunjin looked up and smiled.

"It's ok. You had a meeting. I get it."

Felix looked through Hyunjin's eyes. "You are drawing me?"

"Drawing the most beautiful thing here. Is that you?" He grinned. Felix blushed.

"I'm hardly that..."

"Shush. I will compliment you if I want to. And I think you are so that's what matters to the artist."

"Why are you so incredible to me?" Felix asked shyly.

"You make it easy." Hyunjin replied with a smile.

They got ready for the day together and Hyunjin dressed in sweats and a tshirt and put on a backwards hat and sunglasses and tucked his hair under the hat. They headed out holding hands and went to the store laughing as they picked out their snacks together. When they arrived back at home, they settled onto the couch reading comfortably together. When his phone rang that afternoon he answered his mom's call. "Hey Mom." He said with a smile.

"Felix are you ok?" Her worried tone asked him.

"Of course mom, I'm fine. Why?"

"Jacob called and said a man was holding you hostage." Her voice sounded almost frantic.

"He did what?" Felix yelled sitting bolt upright. Hyunjin sat up too and took Felix's hand as he listened to the conversation.

"He said some man had you captive in your house since yesterday." Since yesterday? Since I got here. That means he is watching you. Felix was thoroughly creeped out to know that Jacob was watching him. What the fuck?

"Mom, I broke up with Jacob last week the night we ate with you." Felix said, trying to calm her. "He doesn't know anything about what I'm doing."

"But he seemed so sure..." His mother said worriedly.