Chapter 26

A/N Helloooooo my lovelies! Merry Christmas! I apologize in advance for any typos contained here. I am away from home for the holidays and am having to type and edit on my phone and a tablet. Not so easy. As always, this is fiction and any resemblance to reality is coincidental. I cross post between Wattpad and AO3 but this is not posted anywhere else. Please alert me if you see it elsewhere.  Kudos and comments are the fuel of my soul so if you like what I write, please let me know. If you want to be alerted when I update, follow me on twitter at _eyes_wideshut I hope you enjoy and I hope you have a safe and happy holiday no matter what you celebrate. 

Chapter 26

"Are you comfortable Felix?" Nate the reporter asked as Hyunjin had finished fluffing the pillow behind his head and Changbin had offered him some water. Felix nodded at the man.

"Yes. I'm good. Thank you." He said politely. "So how does this work?"

"I am going to ask you guys some questions but mostly I want you to tell your story about how you came to connect and how it has affected all of you. If there is something that is off the record just let me know and I won't include those parts. Is there anything you want off the record now?"

"Um..." Felix bit his lip. "I would prefer not to talk about my family too much. They didn't ask for this and they are normal people. We also won't talk about other connections we may know of."

"We mostly want to allow people to get to know Felix some and show our fans how important he is to all of us so they will stop the hate against him." Hyunjin added. "He is getting so much hate because of what his ex did and he doesn't deserve it at all."

"Is the ex off the record?" Nate asked.

"No!" Changbin said immediately.

"Yes." Felix said at the same time. They had a silent conversation. "Ok I will talk about him a bit but not everything and when I think it is the end of what I will say, I will let you know."

"Then I think it is important to also take a few pictures so the public can also see the damage he caused physically. You can approve any pictures. Would that be acceptable?"

Felix looked around the hospital room and read the response in their eyes. "Yes that is ok."

Nate had them pose for a couple of pictures. One of just Felix; a few of the trio and a few of the whole group surrounding the trio. Pictures over, they took seats. Felix sitting up in the bed with Changbin and Hyunjin taking his hands. The interview began. Nate started slowly and really let them set the pace. As they settled into the story, they relaxed and spoke more openly. When they got too close to a subject they didn't want to discuss, Nate immediately backed off and dropped the subject. The interview went on for several hours. By the time Nate closed his notebook, Felix was wiped out.

He thanked them all for speaking with him. "I will finish the interview tonight and send it to you for approval. Once I get the ok, it will go live. I hope that it helps." He hesitated for a moment. "I know that you were trying to find another trio connected. I have researched it since your friend first connected me but I haven't found any. With your interview spreading though there is a chance any others will contact me and I will let you know if they do. If I can answer any questions for you, please don't hesitate to reach out." he added.

Everyone nodded and Changbin shook his hand as Hyunjin settled Felix back down to take a nap, wincing at the ribs protesting the movement. He drifted to sleep as the others discussed their plans. JYP asked Chan to make sure to have Felix get his medical records of the visit and have them sent or bring them to the doctors the company used so that Felix could be seen when he got to Seoul the next night.