Chapter 28

A/N Hello my lovelies! I'm so sorry for the delay, work has been crazy lately and I have had very little time to write. Either way, I promise I won't just quite writing and I have also been looking to finally update my other two ongoing stories. This story is fiction and is not in any way true, it is my own love of the members of Stray Kids that has me writing fiction about them. This story is very loosely based on my favorite show Sense8. Feedback fuels my writing so please let me know if you like what I write. If you want to be alerted when I update, you can follow me on twitter/ X at _eyes_wideshut. This is cross posted on Wattpad and AO3. I hope you enjoy!

Felix woke up to Changbin dressing and he caught the thoughts. "You are going to the Company to talk to the bosses about Park GinGu?"

Changbin turned and his eyes roved over his lovers. Felix caught the appreciation of the view. Hyunjin still asleep, facing away and the sheet wrapped around his waist and Felix up on his elbow, sheet down low on his waist. {C- Can't wait till you are all healed.} {F- I'm feeling better than I should... }

Changbin came over with a smile and sat on the edge of the bed and kissed Felix sweetly. "If you didn't constantly block your pain from us I would trust that more." He said gently. Felix pouted.

"I don't mean to. I promise I don't but seriously I am feeling way better than I feel like I should." He pouted some at the gentle rebuff.

"That's great, Beautiful. I'm glad. And yes, Chan and I are headed to talk about what happened yesterday."

"Should I come?" Felix asked. In part he wanted to but at the same time, he was nervous to hear anymore hateful comments.

"No baby, stay here and rest some more. Keep Jinnie company. Chan and I have this. Don't worry." Changbin kissed him tenderly. "Besides, the boss has asked to meet us first." His thoughts turned to JYP. Felix nodded.

Chan knocked lightly on the door and stuck his head in. Felix waved at him. "Hey, Lixie. Good morning. Did you sleep ok?" Felix nodded with a grin. "Good. We'll be back soon."

Felix watched them both leave and snuggled down next to Hyunjin and kissed his bare shoulder. He had the most beautiful lovers in the world. The man next to him stirred slightly and rolled, wrapping his arms around Felix. He woke up in the time it took Chan and Binnie to reach the Company. Hyunjin wiped the sleep out of his eyes; which should not look as attractive as it was, Felix thought as they watched Binnie and Chan arrive at an office.

"Good morning." JYP told them with a welcoming smile. The boys both greeted him with a respectful bow. "Thank you for agreeing to meet me first." He looked at Changbin. "I know we haven't always had the smoothest of relationships but I have always respected your professionality and talent."

"I'm sorry about that sir, you have been very kind to Felix..." Changbin said as respectfully as he could but his words cut off as his boss waved him off.

"I wasn't asking for an apology and you owe me none. I did what I did because I understand. What I need now though is your trust. I am going to come into the meeting. I may say a few things that sound counterintuitive, please trust that I have your back, and Felix's." The three men looked at each other and Chan let Changbin make the call. {C- What do you think, Beautiful?} {F- I trust him Bin. I know you have a history that doesn't mean you do automatically but I think we should. He has been nothing but kind to me and about our connection.} Hyunjin who had woken in the meantime also chimed in. {H- I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt until we have a reason not to. He understands what is going on more than the managers will because of his own experience.} Changbin nodded.

"We agree..." He hesitated. "Please don't hurt him." His voice took on a pleading tone.

"Changbin-ssi, I would never hurt connected on purpose. I know what that does." Mr. Park said gently. Changbin nodded.