Chapter 12

A/N Hello my lovelies! Here is the next part. I have received several requests for an update (honestly on all of my stories). I am truly sorry my work schedule is so hectic right now, It's really cutting into my writing time, bah humbug lol. This story is complete fiction, I do not know or own the characters written here except those I have previously named. Any resemblance to reality is a complete coincidence. Feedback is incredibly important to me so if you like what I write please let me know. Mariposaofasia this chapter is dedicated to you. I promise I am working on Love Is A Sneaky Bitch as well. Thank you again for your message. It meant a lot, write me anytime. Seriously. To my beloved twins and to my fellow authors lolwhyamidoingthis (I don't even know if you read my work but either way) and Makirasan; you four inspire me. Your words and your stories always make me excited to write. I adore you. Lastly if you want to be alerted when I update, you can follow me at _eyes_wideshut on twitter. Now enjoy. 

Felix and Hyunjin spent the rest of the weekend in the apartment. They alternated between making love and just relaxing together. Felix had texted a picture of Hyunjin to Chan each day, letting the leader know he was safe. The pictures never showed Felix, just a very happy and relaxed Hyunjin. It was a side Chan had hoped Hyunjin would find. The duo tested their connection seeing how to use it to pleasure each other even when they couldn't physically touch. Neither of them commented on why but there were many thoughts of how this would help after.

Through trial and error they realized they could see the fantasy and feel a ghost touch when one thought about touching the other. It wasn't the same as a physical touch but it could be pleasurable and erotic. They could draw each other's attention to anything the other could feel. One would close their eyes and the other would feel random sensations everyone learned to ignore, like the slight crease of a shirt on the elbow or the feel of a pillowcase creased below the neck. They could almost push those feelings to the front allowing the person who actually had the sensation to pay attention to things they hadn't noticed themselves.

Physical touch however was different. If Felix touched himself for example, Hyunjin could feel it. They touched their own lips and arms. They gently stroked legs and bellies. They touched themselves and paid attention to how the other reacted, felt and thought. They learned how to calm and how to arouse each other. They knew it would come in handy to know exactly how to touch themselves to make the other feel like they were being touched. It was an exercise of pleasure, compassion and patience.

By the time Hyunjin was packing to leave, Felix was lost in tears at losing him, perched cross legged on the bed. Hyunjin stopped packing and took a seat on the bed next to him. He ran his fingers through Felix's hair. Lix, baby, this isn't goodbye. You aren't losing me. I'm still in here. He tapped Felix's head. You are still going to be closer to me than anyone else. I'm still going to feel that gorgeous body of yours. I promise this isn't goodbye. I don't want to lose you. I'm not going anywhere baby. We will figure out how to make us work at a distance. You promise you aren't just gonna leave me behind? Lix, baby, sunshine, look at me. Felix looked into his eyes.

You know how I feel about you. You know how important you are to me. Felix sniffed and nodded solemnly. Then trust me and trust in us. Felix took a shuddering breath. Ok. Hyunjin kissed him tenderly and then kissed his forehead. "I love you, Sunshine."

Felix smiled. "I love you too, Hyunie." Hyunjin stood and went back to packing. Felix folded his pants and handed them to the other man. When he finished they snuggled back up onto the couch as they waited for the uber to arrive.

"Maybe we can find time for you to come visit me." Hyunjin suggested. "Our schedule is a beast but we will make it work." He kissed the top of Felix's head which was quickly becoming Felix's favorite thing..